Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been wanting to try Lancome products?

2 posters

Go down

Been wanting to try Lancome products? Empty Been wanting to try Lancome products?

Post by Lori Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:15 pm

I know, it's expen$ive stuff, but there's a pretty great deal going on now through MyPoints:

Use code FRIENDS20 at checkout for 20% off and free shipping.
If your order is still $50 or more, stack code NEWYEAR to get a free 6-piece sample collection. These are great big samples, some in glass jars, a couple of mini mascaras, a 4-color eyeshadow compact... They make great little gifts in themselves!

If you spend at least $45, you collect 2,000 points from MyPoints, and since it's a double day, it gets doubled to 4,000 MyPoints! - enough to redeem for a $25 gift card.

This is a great deal!

Oh - sign up on their website and you will be able to choose another free sample at checkout. I tried a workaround this time, where 2 samples were listed and I'm trying to get both of them. Not sure if it'll work, but basically I chose the first sample, clicked continue, t hen clicked Continue Shopping. Went to checkout again and chose the other sample this time. It looks like they were both added to my cart.

For my order I chose HIGH RESOLT W/COLLASER 5X ($65, but $52 when 20% off) - I love that stuff and choose it whenever I have a choice to choose it as a sample (or you often get it included in sample collections when you order thru MyPoints. Here's my order summary:

HIGH RESOLT W/COLLASER 5X, 1OZ
$52.00

CILS BOOSTER SMPL
$0.00 (First Free Sample Choice)

BI-FACIL SMPL, 1.7OZ
$0.00 (2nd Free Sample Choice)

GF REPAIR SMPL, .5OZ
$0.00 *6-Piece Sample Collection using NEWYEAR code

DEF PREC CELLS SMPL

HYPNOSE DRAMA SMPL

RN LFT VOL PCKT, 2ML

CMPT 6A LI SHDW QUAD F2010
$0.0 *6-Piece Sample Collection using NEWYEAR code

GF EYE SMPL, .25OZ
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Been wanting to try Lancome products? Empty Re: Been wanting to try Lancome products?

Post by kleenaechs Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:33 pm

I just don't have the money right now, but it is a great deal! Lancome is worth it too. I am a tester for L'Oreal (they own Lancome, Kiels, L'Oreal & more). Twice in the past year I got $350 gift bags from them for studies I did (plus various other randoms product rewards). I just got one of the gift bags last week for payment for an 11 week lip balm study. It was like Christmas for me! It had 15 items in it Very Happy

kleenaechs
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 641
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Been wanting to try Lancome products? Empty Re: Been wanting to try Lancome products?

Post by Lori Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:44 pm

Lucky you, kleenaechs! I love L'Oreal and now Lancome. I took that step up and there's no looking back. Lancome actually makes foundations that match my skintone perfectly!
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum