Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey Lori

2 posters

Go down

hey Lori Empty hey Lori

Post by tara Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:09 pm

I got my third Body and Soul. I so want to make the eggs on the cover. I love egg decorations. The thing is I am a big clumsy, ungraceful galoot and it always ends badly.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

hey Lori Empty Re: hey Lori

Post by Lori Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:25 pm

Hahahaha

You better try to make them damn quick because the next Martha and Body + Soul should be arriving any day now. So much pressure!
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:28 pm

I can't keep up. I can;t say i have ever really watch Martha but I DID watch a video (I guess it's a show) online a while back that was her daughter and her daughters friend watching the Martha show and picking on her. I was dying, it was hilarious.
tara
tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:43 pm

I saw t hat once, too! It's a series. Very funny when they tried to do the crafts as she was doing them. It makes me wonder about their relationship. Martha has surprised me once in a while. It appears that she may actually have a decent sense of humor. One time I turned on the tv and there she was. She was pouring a pitcher of water into ice cube trays and was basically teaching us to make ice. Then on the next segment she made an outdoor tree with beer bottles. Turns out it was an April Fool's Day show but it cracked me up. The joke was on me because I was like "WTH? She thinks I can't make my own ice?!"
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:49 pm

LMAO I've seen her on other shows, and I know of her but I don;t even know what time she is on, the only thing I watch in the morning is Sesame Street and occasionally the cat fights on the View. I use to like the View, and I do like Whoopi but the second she breaks into the OMG LIKE It WAS SO COOL routine I shut off the TV. The only thing more annoying than a air head teenager is a grown woman doing the act. I know it's suppose to be funny but it grates my last nerve and she seems to do it daily so I rarely bother anymore.
tara
tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down