Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Need to Have Another Party.

+2
Cali
Rebecca1340
6 posters

Go down

We Need to Have Another Party. Empty We Need to Have Another Party.

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:57 pm

Everyone's invited -- agents and hive! I can be around Thursday night after the kids go to bed -- anyone else? We can meet in the chatbox.
Now we just need to figure out what we should celebrate...
Oh and it's BYOB unless you're pg then it's BYOJ (bring your own juice)! Hey, that's it, we'll celebrate the new UB babies that are on the way!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

We Need to Have Another Party. Empty Re: We Need to Have Another Party.

Post by Cali Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:13 pm

Sounds good to me, and, I have another comment - I think it's about time to close this particular board (Shaloha & Beyond). IMO It's time to accept the changes, understand the "old way" is gone for good, and move on. I understand some people don't like it - but, your choice is to accept it, or leave bzzagent. The repetitive negatively & complaining that has been shown & done by many posters here has caused bzzagent to avoid this board - and, can't say I blame them.

So, Rebecca, I apologize if I hijacked your thread, and, lets party, and get this site back to the fun & positive place it was.
Cali
Cali
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:31 pm

Thankyou for your opinion, but this board will remain while everyone tries to figure out the new system. There is still enough traffic here to justify its existence while we try to work together to get answers from BzzAgent. It is very easy for members who don't want to read about the changes to skip this board, but if we close this board it will spill into the other boards as well.
BzzAgent continues to visit UB. If they are not interested in seeing our feelings they are welcome to skip this board and read or post in other areas. They are welcome to contact the mods or me if they have any concerns just like any other member of UB.
Also like any other members of UB they are invited to our parties. So is anyone else free tomorrow or should we aim for another night?
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:34 pm

Well, I'm all for a party, and I would love to celebrate the good fortune of our expecting moms, and commiserate with those who are still hoping to have kids or wishing they hadn't had quite so many. It sounds like fun to me. But moms-to-be must stick to milk w/o the kahlua. Thursday is perfect for me.

And as to keeping this board... I don't mind one way or another. But removing this board won't really affect how people feel or what they post. They'll just be posting their feelingings in BzzChat instead of here. And BzzAgent can avoid us or not avoid us, but I don't plan on changing what I post in the desparate hope that they'll grace us with their presence. I mean, I like Joe. He's wicked funny sometimes. But I like him as a person, rather than as a representative of the company. And none of the other agents post here at all. They never have. And if complaining is an issue, remember that Joe joined up early on, when we were busy complaining about other aspects of BzzAgent (like how they fail to moderate the BeeLog). I think if they're interested in what we say here at all, it's because we're being ourselves and they can really see what we think and how we feel. Sure some of what was said may have hurt some feelings, but that was/is our honest reaction. And in the end I think they'd rather know what we honestly think than simply hear us BS and suck up to get more stuff from them.
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:32 pm

yep I agree keep the board Smile

and I will be here. If I have my house clean, and the kids rooms cleaned out. Found ants in Bow's armour today. which means I have 8 loads of laundry in there. plus the 6 loads I pull out of their room thats theirs.

I am stripping it bare. No more lego's. no more spiderman, nothing.

They get to keep their imaginex dinosaurs, matchbox cars and those little farm animal things. Thats IT>

I am tired.

Then its on to Rayleys room. Not sure what she gets to keep. But not much.
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:08 pm

Sounds like a lot of cleaning Chelle! Hope you get it done in time!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:20 am

I'd bitch all about it rebecca, but in all honestly I only had enough energy to write about it in my blog. so you'll have to go there. LOL

it was a doozy though. now I know why some animals eat their young.
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:32 am

chelle wrote:I'd bitch all about it rebecca, but in all honestly I only had enough energy to write about it in my blog. so you'll have to go there. LOL

it was a doozy though. now I know why some animals eat their young.

chelle, I'm sitting here a 5:30 AM reading your blog posts ROFLMAO and trying to be very very quiet so I won't wake the family. Girl, you need a publisher! Erma Bombeck has nothing on you.
Scar
Scar

Number of posts : 1135
Honeycomb : Honey-Freaking-Bee-Finally!
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:21 am

"yep, I reckon she aint union"

That was the best thing I have ever read in my life.

I wish I could have been here for the party. I have been so busy lately. Whew! And my week is just starting with that. I am hoping to have at least one slow day this weekend, but unless we have another storm....
Missy
Missy

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down