Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't get it - I seem to be moving backward!

+2
edbson
Carolee_p
6 posters

Go down

I don't get it - I seem to be moving backward! Empty I don't get it - I seem to be moving backward!

Post by Carolee_p Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Okay, so the new system is there, and I log in.

I see that my status was "Social Bee", level 5. I found it difficult to understand where that put me - like, what's above me, below me, and what are the perks.

But, it was clear that I was just one honeycomb away from getting a golden key.

I frantically read up on how to get honeycombs... do three frogs, okay. So I do that.

Now?

Now I'm still a Social Bee, level 5. But it says that I'm 8 honeycombs away. WFT!

So I don't get it at all.

Although on the status tracker, the honeycome above the martini glass is highlighted, and it has a golden key in it. So, what does that mean, do I have a key?

Is a key even useful when in Canada?

Carolee_p
Larva
Larva

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

I don't get it - I seem to be moving backward! Empty Re: I don't get it - I seem to be moving backward!

Post by edbson Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:36 pm

I am not sure, but welcome to my world.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

I don't get it - I seem to be moving backward! Empty Re: I don't get it - I seem to be moving backward!

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:40 pm

There seems to be some kind of glitch with the keys right now. A lot of people seem to be missing ones we think they might be entitled to.
As for the Golden Key in Canada -- I've had one since April and never had an offer for it. I think Canada is about to enter another BzzAgent dry spell.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:46 pm

Carolee_p --It may take 24 hours for your key to show.
Also, you might try logging out the logging back in.

***The above statement is purely specualtion and a case of the blind leading the blind because BzzAgent has abandoned us for the time being***
Scar
Scar
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1135
Honeycomb : Honey-Freaking-Bee-Finally!
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolee_p Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:14 pm

Thanks - it has appeared for me!

Carolee_p
Larva
Larva

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggins Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:18 pm

Can I use the golden key I now find myself with to scratch my back as I patiently wait for them to offer me something to do - cause I'm thinking the darn thing could well expire before I'm offered another campaign to do!
Muggins
Muggins
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 249
Honeycomb : Level 6

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:21 pm

carolee,

if you will check out this thread that I started
http://bzzz.heavenforum.org/shaloha-and-beyond-f13/did-you-get-a-key-with-your-new-level-post-and-let-us-know-t1525.htm

you will see that many of us are in the same boat. I am emailing the hive asking what is up. their initial response is in that thread. Please post your status over there so I can remember to add you in when I redo it tomorrow. Smile

The same thing happened to me and some others. Sad
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down