Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honeycomb Advancing?

4 posters

Go down

Honeycomb Advancing? Empty Honeycomb Advancing?

Post by Ender5803 Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:14 am

I still get this on my honeycomb page.

"Nice, you're up to date! Check back soon for additional ways to improve your status. In the meantime, visit Agent Home for surveys and stop by the Frog pond for the latest Frogs."

It sucks, now I have to wait before I do anything else in order to advance. That doesn't sound right or fun. So I guess I shouldn't do anymore frogs. I guess I'll just type up my reports in word and submit them later. Points really don't matter anymore so why worry about when I submit them. I guess it'll be easier for me to submit them all at once that way they will get reviewed on the same day (finger crossed). I can just log in and transfer and log out.

Maybe I'll fill their honeycomb once a month lol!

I've done all the frogs, ugh, I guess we just wait and see. Eventually I will be given the opportunity to fill a honey comb.
Ender5803
Ender5803
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 548
Honeycomb : Level 6 to infinity and beyond...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Honeycomb Advancing? Empty Re: Honeycomb Advancing?

Post by chelle Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:22 am

you are right. there is nothing else to do.

And since 4 more reports wont get me another honeycomb, I will stick with the 2. Smile
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by arny Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:26 pm

Ender5803 wrote:I still get this on my honeycomb page.

"Nice, you're up to date! Check back soon for additional ways to improve your status. In the meantime, visit Agent Home for surveys and stop by the Frog pond for the latest Frogs."

It sucks, now I have to wait before I do anything else in order to advance. That doesn't sound right or fun. So I guess I shouldn't do anymore frogs. I guess I'll just type up my reports in word and submit them later. Points really don't matter anymore so why worry about when I submit them. I guess it'll be easier for me to submit them all at once that way they will get reviewed on the same day (finger crossed). I can just log in and transfer and log out.

Maybe I'll fill their honeycomb once a month lol!

I've done all the frogs, ugh, I guess we just wait and see. Eventually I will be given the opportunity to fill a honey comb.
I am in the same boat...I can't move up until my two campaigns go off and I do the polls. Or I get a new campaign..
arny
arny

Number of posts : 951
Honeycomb : Level 6 and 33 honeycombs and 0 keys
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsCuffs Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:28 pm

I know how you feel. I have to do 3 frogs to get my honeycomb, unfortunately there were only 2 frogs I hadn't done yet. So I just have to sit and wait for 1 more to show up before I can fill my honeycomb.
MrsCuffs
MrsCuffs
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down