Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Did 3 Froggy Surveys - Done for the month now!

+8
bzzinalong
eat_a_cookies
JeepMom
KaeLynn
DisneyKrayzie
arny
bizzeedee
Lori
12 posters

Go down

Just Did 3 Froggy Surveys - Done for the month now! Empty Just Did 3 Froggy Surveys - Done for the month now!

Post by Lori Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:59 am

I already did all the Frogs but not the surveys. Just did 3 in about a minute and now I can relax for the rest of the month. I am done.

I also filled a comb.

No more frogpond for the rest of the month!

I urge you all to go do the same.

It's liberating.

See you in July, Frogpond!
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Just Did 3 Froggy Surveys - Done for the month now! Empty Re: Just Did 3 Froggy Surveys - Done for the month now!

Post by bizzeedee Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:02 am

thebutlerdidit wrote:I already did all the Frogs but not the surveys. Just did 3 in about a minute and now I can relax for the rest of the month. I am done.

I also filled a comb.

No more frogpond for the rest of the month!

I urge you all to go do the same.

It's liberating.

Just Did 3 Froggy Surveys - Done for the month now! 78280

I just posted in another thread, that I tried to do the only new frog there for me today... but it kept telling me I had to be logged in. And I was logged in - grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

and unless they add 2 more new frogs, I won't make my quota for the month.
bizzeedee
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Just Did 3 Froggy Surveys - Done for the month now! Empty Re: Just Did 3 Froggy Surveys - Done for the month now!

Post by Lori Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:05 am

Sure you will, Dee.

If you already visited the frogs just choose any 3 random frogs and click right to the survey and fill it out real quick. Voila! DOne!
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by arny Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:13 am

Do you have to email 5 people with a site??
arny
arny
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 951
Honeycomb : Level 6 and 33 honeycombs and 0 keys
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by DisneyKrayzie Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:15 am

arny wrote:Do you have to email 5 people with a site??

no you don't

just visit the site and post your opinion and take the survey after you do that.
DisneyKrayzie
DisneyKrayzie
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 116
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by KaeLynn Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:18 am

Nope NONE of that...just post about the site and do the poll and Voila! your moved up a honeycomb...I just did all that!
KaeLynn
KaeLynn
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:19 am

And just to confirm, when I went to my status history I now have this message:

Nice, you're up to date! Check back soon for additional ways to improve your status. In the meantime, visit Agent Home for surveys and stop by the Frogpond for the latest Frogs.

Now why would I want to hang around in the Frogpond when it won't benefit me in any way? I am FREE for the rest of the month. All I have to do is wait for my 3 campaigns to end and I'll make level 5 and get another golden key. THIS is sweet.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:37 am

thebutlerdidit wrote:Sure you will, Dee.

If you already visited the frogs just choose any 3 random frogs and click right to the survey and fill it out real quick. Voila! DOne!

thanks for the tip... I guess I figured if I'd previously done the frog/poll that I couldn't go back, but you're right... you can re-do polls!
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by JeepMom Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:37 am

Did mine and I'm done!
JeepMom
JeepMom
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 267
Honeycomb : Level 6 SweetBee
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by eat_a_cookies Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:49 am

Just did mine!
eat_a_cookies
eat_a_cookies
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bzzinalong Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:44 am

LOL..I did mine when Bzzagent went back online last night. No more frogpond till July:)
bzzinalong
bzzinalong
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 257
Honeycomb : Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by cinclair Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:53 am

I had only checked out the frogpond a few times since it launched and checked out a couple of sites that looked useful or fun. I never intended to spam my friends with the site so had mostly dismissed the frogpond. With the new system I actually will go once a month to check out the three that look the best to me to do the surveys.

I checked out three today (and found the Mint site to be interesting since they have a Wedding Budget feature; I'm thinking of using it for my August 2009 wedding planning!), so no need to check back until next month for me, either!

Of the changes, this is one that is definitely an improvement in my opinion.
cinclair
cinclair
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by idatater46 Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:05 pm

I also caught three little froggies last night so guess my trips to the pond are done for this month. Took the surveys too and filed one report.
idatater46
idatater46

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender5803 Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:11 pm

Joe posted the following on another thread earlier.

All,

I am going to let people weigh in here and on the BeeLog a bit more, and in the next few days I'll come back here and answer, best I can, several of your questions. Like when we announced Shaloha, we made a decision to let Agents experience the changes and answer one another's questions best they can, at least initially.

I will clear up one misconception: There is not a one-honeycomb-per-mounth cap. You can fill multiple honeycombs per month. We will clarify that better in our messaging.

JoeC
Ender5803
Ender5803

Number of posts : 548
Honeycomb : Level 6 to infinity and beyond...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:14 pm

Yes, you can fill more than one in a month.

In the month when all 3 of my current campaigns end and I take the post surveys, I'll fill 3 that way, plus I'll fill one with the 3 Frogs thing. If I get a new campaign and get 2 reports approved that would make it possible for me to get a 5th that month.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:56 pm

I did 6, got nothing!
I am also level 6, sweet bee, and didn't get any new keys. This whole thing is damned frustrating.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down