Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New value of a bzzreport? 36c (maximum) LOL

3 posters

Go down

New value of a bzzreport?   36c (maximum) LOL Empty New value of a bzzreport? 36c (maximum) LOL

Post by Cali Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:31 am

I've skimmed some posts, and, decided I just can't get motivated to care that much LOL.

So, my general thoughts are the new system is OK - the Honeycomb system at least rewards long term members for all participation.

My real complaint is - a maximum of 55 mypoints for a bzz report? (compared to maybe 240 in the old system) - so, the current maximum "value" of a bzz report is about 36 cents? (based on 1500 my points =$10) . Sorry, Jono, but, thats just insulting.
Cali
Cali
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

New value of a bzzreport?   36c (maximum) LOL Empty Re: New value of a bzzreport? 36c (maximum) LOL

Post by Lori Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:06 am

Thanks for doing the math, Cali.

I guess the real value is in the Womlets.

Rolling Eyes
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

New value of a bzzreport?   36c (maximum) LOL Empty Re: New value of a bzzreport? 36c (maximum) LOL

Post by sati769leigh Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:12 am

I am very insulted by the new "value" of our Bzz reports! wow. i cannot beleive they did this and now we get SPAMMED by womlets! fabulous!! *eye balls rolling*
sati769leigh
sati769leigh
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 293
Honeycomb : sati769leigh@hotmail.com
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down