Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improving status and how to do it

+9
Scarlett
firedancer201
Kate2456
thebigscott
spiritia
signingbaby
idatater46
DisneyKrayzie
chelle
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Improving status  and how to do it - Page 2 Empty Re: Improving status and how to do it

Post by Honey Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:00 am

I am still really unhappy about getting one honeycomb for 2 reports. I will not be doing much at all for bzz now, so in effect they made my life easier. Will just wait for a really good campaign to come along, not just food or cleaning products. Put in my two reports and call it good. I guess lots of agents don't feel that way, or don't have it figured out yet, because they got a crap load of reports yesterday. The stats say 5582 for yesterday. That is very high!
Honey
Honey
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Improving status  and how to do it - Page 2 Empty Re: Improving status and how to do it

Post by thebigscott Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:41 pm

I suspect those were people trying to get the WOMlets before they realized what a poor reward they were. And you have to figure that many, many people don't check message boards to discuss the details of the change over. Those who don't may not have found the fine print (Up to 55 MyPoints per report) and will be in for a shock when they get their reports back. Plus, there are many agents who only need a few points to cash out of MyPoints for a gift card and they are trying to get those in.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2