Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OpenSky 150 mypoints per $1

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OpenSky 150 mypoints per $1  - Page 2 Empty Re: OpenSky 150 mypoints per $1

Post by briteasafirefly Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:46 pm

4800 points for me!!!

One of the issues with OpenSky is that they are just a middle man... so they aren't sending the product themselves.
I got a $10 credit today since my purchase still hasn't shipped...issues with the supplier.

When I had issues with my zipbuds, I contacted the company directly...one of the earbuds stopped working and they sent me a new pair after I forwarded them a couple fo things(unfortunately the replacement pair has now done the same thing... guess they don't do well well with running sweat. I haven't decided if I want to try to get another replacement pair out of them).
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 625
Honeycomb : the doomed level 6
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by vglory Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:57 pm

I understand delays. But them thinking they the product has not shipped when it had, seems like a crossed wire.

vglory
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:53 am

I saw on another site that you could call Open Sky to find out if your order had MyPoints linked to it. I called and found out mine did NOT have MyPoints linked. However, after waiting on hold a good while, they said it was now linked. I am so happy I called them instead of waiting the 30 days to start fighting with MyPoints Very Happy

kleenaechs

Number of posts : 641
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:56 pm

kleenaechs wrote:I saw on another site that you could call Open Sky to find out if your order had MyPoints linked to it. I called and found out mine did NOT have MyPoints linked. However, after waiting on hold a good while, they said it was now linked. I am so happy I called them instead of waiting the 30 days to start fighting with MyPoints Very Happy
OMG, great call on your part to be proactive. What a relief, huh?!
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:07 pm

Lori wrote:
kleenaechs wrote:I saw on another site that you could call Open Sky to find out if your order had MyPoints linked to it. I called and found out mine did NOT have MyPoints linked. However, after waiting on hold a good while, they said it was now linked. I am so happy I called them instead of waiting the 30 days to start fighting with MyPoints Very Happy
OMG, great call on your part to be proactive. What a relief, huh?!

I am feeling better, but won't relax about it fully until it actually posts. I am thinking maybe by Mon I will see it pending.

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by vglory Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:59 pm

Opensky is still listed at 50 points per $

vglory
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:48 pm

vglory wrote:Opensky is still listed at 50 points per $

thats interesting...I swore that Opensky completely disappeared after the offer closed or it definitely wasn't searchable in the search bar.
But you are right and I just found it by searching through all the merchants...

"*$20 credit and free shipping offer valid for 7 days after joining OpenSky. Offer valid for new OpenSky Members only.

Free shipping available to all OpenSky shoppers with coupon code MYP50 at checkout.

If you cancel, exchange or return your purchase, Points awarded for your original transaction will be deducted from your account.

OpenSky points are different from Points earned in the MyPoints program and may not be used for MyPoints rewards.

You must purchase online to earn Points.
50 Points per dollar"

hmm.... I do believe I have some OpenSky credits that I may just have to use!
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:00 pm

Sounds good to me! I really like the wallet I got DS #2 from OpenSky and I'm thinking about getting the other color for DS #1.

Jessica, you're right...Open Sky DID disappear from MyPoints after the 150 Points ended. Glad it's back!
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:03 am

The free shipping code isn't applying for me. Has anyone had any luck with that?
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:22 am

It did disappear for sure, but came back at 50 on Fri. I was going to post it here but this site was down the entire day for me. I still have no points posted, trying to be patient. BTW I saw on another board that if were a new member, you get double points. Some people got double the 150 Shocked

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:50 pm

I thought I was the only one having problems with this site... seems like it lasted mroe than a day.
I saw the double points, but it applied to OpenSky points and not Mypoints from what I saw.... Opensky was doing their own promotion on points. New members to OpenSky would get a $20 credit... I don't see mypoints doubling a 150 point per dollar offer or Opensky okaying it because that would mean that they just aren't matching what you spent in the mypoints, but paying you to shop on their website.
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:43 am

briteasafirefly wrote:I thought I was the only one having problems with this site... seems like it lasted mroe than a day.
I saw the double points, but it applied to OpenSky points and not Mypoints from what I saw.... Opensky was doing their own promotion on points. New members to OpenSky would get a $20 credit... I don't see mypoints doubling a 150 point per dollar offer or Opensky okaying it because that would mean that they just aren't matching what you spent in the mypoints, but paying you to shop on their website.

Still no points posted yet. There was double points at Open Sky for their points, but also for brand new My Points accounts.

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:28 pm

finally got my Trainerroller foam roller today!!!

Wondering why it took so long considering the tracking said it was processed for pick-up on 10/3, but wasn't actually picked up until 10/24... thinking maybe Opensky creates the tracking info to pass along to the actual product company.
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:45 pm

I've loved everything I got from them. I know MyPoints is at 50 Points per dollar spent, which is pretty good, but Swagbucks is at 40 Swagbucks per dollar. And considering that 450 Swagbucks =$5 Amazon, it's a better deal. Yes, I've placed another order! I can't seem to get enough of the Guy Fieri Salsas and Sauces. Great for gifts! I also bought myself a pan for myself (FROM my MIL, she gives us money to buy and wrap what we'd like).
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by vglory Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:21 am

I cancelled one of my three orders as it still hadn't been shipped.

vglory
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:38 pm

Lori wrote:I've loved everything I got from them. I know MyPoints is at 50 Points per dollar spent, which is pretty good, but Swagbucks is at 40 Swagbucks per dollar. And considering that 450 Swagbucks =$5 Amazon, it's a better deal. Yes, I've placed another order! I can't seem to get enough of the Guy Fieri Salsas and Sauces. Great for gifts! I also bought myself a pan for myself (FROM my MIL, she gives us money to buy and wrap what we'd like).

I didn't know you were in Swagbucks. I thought people here didn't like it. Yes, 40 Swagbucks is worth more than 50 MyPoints! I haven't found anything more that I want yet. Still no points either, but I wrote them today. Btw how did your issue go with the missing book?

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:39 pm

vglory wrote:I cancelled one of my three orders as it still hadn't been shipped.
Last year I had items that didn't ship for about 6 weeks. This time my order was very quick. I almost ordered a birthday gift for my stepfather recently, but the item indicated it wouldn't ship for 4 weeks.

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:16 pm

kleenaechs wrote:
Lori wrote:I've loved everything I got from them. I know MyPoints is at 50 Points per dollar spent, which is pretty good, but Swagbucks is at 40 Swagbucks per dollar. And considering that 450 Swagbucks =$5 Amazon, it's a better deal. Yes, I've placed another order! I can't seem to get enough of the Guy Fieri Salsas and Sauces. Great for gifts! I also bought myself a pan for myself (FROM my MIL, she gives us money to buy and wrap what we'd like).

I didn't know you were in Swagbucks. I thought people here didn't like it. Yes, 40 Swagbucks is worth more than 50 MyPoints! I haven't found anything more that I want yet. Still no points either, but I wrote them today. Btw how did your issue go with the missing book?

I wasn't keen on SB at first, but this year I've consistently made $25 a month somehow. I think I'll submit another form (or look for a customer service phone number) and check up on the book again. If they can't supply it I want to cancel. If they want the puppet back they'll have to come collect it themselves. Very Happy
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:44 pm

After many contacts to MyPoints and another call to Open Sky, my points are now pending. They are only pending 3 days instead of 30. If luck is with me, I may be able to redeem for the Amazon gc's I would like - fingers crossed!

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:49 pm

I redeemed today for $100 Macy's, $50 Old Navy and $25 Amazon Very Happy

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:19 pm

I went shipping for gift cards, too. I got 2 $100 Macy's, 2 $50 Old Navy and 2 $25 Walgreen's cards.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:20 am

My daughter loved the stuff I got her from Open Sky too! She actually called yesterday to ask where I got one of the items because her friend loved it.
Lori that is great you got the 40 swagbucks per dollar! Their twitter feed is full of people who didn't get their bucks promised from holiday shop n earn. Starting with the 40 per dollar offered from Walgreens for one day only. Their Black Friday and Cyber Mon deals are not being awarded correctly either.

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:36 pm

I didn't know there have been problems with Swagbucks not crediting. I'm actually loving the Shop and Earn from them. Maybe I've been lucky, but I'm also pretty careful about using the same email address that Swagbucks is connected to when I use Shop and Earn, and I save all emails.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2