Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMALL World!

3 posters

Go down

SMALL World! Empty SMALL World!

Post by Lori Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:13 am

So I went downstate to my aunt's visitation and saw the 7 cousins that I never get to see. Even when we lived in the 'burbs we didn't see them that often. We lived probably a half hour away, but you know how it goes. One of my cousins was talking to a woman who looked very familiar. It turns out that she graduated with me and that her daughter and my cousin's son are married. That was cool!

Then I got home (at 1:30 am this morning! We didn't plan on staying so late, but were at the funeral parlor till 8 pm) and had a Facebook message from a cousin on my mother's side. I had mentioned my aunt's name, but I think I called her my godmother and not my aunt:

Wow it's a small world, my boyfriend's son Nick lives with a girl named Alanna and her son Mike, whose grandma just passed away, and her name was Sammy Phillipoff, how do you know the family? If I didn't have stomach flu I would have been there, too. I wouldn't have known anyone but Alanna and Mike and Nick...AND YOU!!! Gosh I would have loved to have seen you!

So Alanna is the daughter of that same cousin!

Unbelieveable!
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

SMALL World! Empty Re: SMALL World!

Post by edbson Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:16 am

it is a small world. I am always amazed when i run into people I know, and then find out we are related in some way...
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:53 pm

It always surprises me to see my friends on facebook know some of my other friends when I had no idea.It IS a small world!
agaphmou
agaphmou
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4523
Honeycomb :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down