Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Hello to all those members who never post

3 posters

Go down

Big Hello to all those members who never post Empty Big Hello to all those members who never post

Post by Lori Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:31 am

It would be great if some of you would post every now and then, or just say Hi! Are you a BzzAgent? Which campaigns are you in? Where are you from? We'd love to hear from you!

We don't bite.
Wink
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Big Hello to all those members who never post Empty Re: Big Hello to all those members who never post

Post by trax Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:10 pm

I have wondered about this myself. Perhaps, they are shy. Or maybe a slice of chocolate cake they had to attend to... Razz
trax
trax
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1470
Honeycomb : In Hold Mode - Level 6
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Big Hello to all those members who never post Empty Re: Big Hello to all those members who never post

Post by Connie Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:34 am

LOL... I need to make a post like this on my own forum... We have hundreds who visit daily and never post! I'm happy to know its not me but have to laugh because I have always wondered and never asked.. Good for you Lori!
Connie
Connie
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.katieshugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:57 am

We don't have that many members, unfortunately, Connie. Send some of yours over here! LOL

Even if people don't want to chat with us, just posting that they got a campaign invitation would help us a lot. I'm one of those who like to try to figure out why people get invited to certain campaigns, and the more data we have the easier it gets to find a pattern.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down