Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know where I might find this for cheaper?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone know where I might find this for cheaper? Empty Anyone know where I might find this for cheaper?

Post by KellyM Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:28 pm

My dad has some dematological issues with his hands. His hands have big patchy scales on the palms and fingers and they crack and bleed and never heal. He's tried everything, seen a dermatologist who prescribed stuff that never worked. A friend of the family gave him a little bit of some stuff to try, and it's actually helping quite a bit. It's called Soravil and it's $39.99 a 4 oz jar at Soravil Direct online, shipping is $7.95 making it $47.-$48.00! I know i'ts the only thing that has ever helped and so they don't really have a choice, but they really can't afford to buy this all the time. If I could help them get this a cheaper it might be helpful..
KellyM
KellyM
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 2887
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Anyone know where I might find this for cheaper? Empty Re: Anyone know where I might find this for cheaper?

Post by Connie Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:31 am

Have you looked at other products that use the same active ingredients? That might be a less expensive alternative.
Connie
Connie
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.katieshugs.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone know where I might find this for cheaper? Empty Re: Anyone know where I might find this for cheaper?

Post by chelle Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:16 pm

I dont know his medical diagnosis. But for EVERYTHING and ANYTHING I use Corona horse medicane. (Ferizone is actually better, but is stronger and I dont like to use it on everything simply because before my grandmother died she had a bad place - you know how your skin turns to tissue paper and everything rips it open as you get older? - well that wouldnt heal up, and so she put some ferizone on it. It healed up so fast, on the outside, that it got icky underneath. She had gotten an infection before I could get the ferizone ordered and we didnt realize, she also had REAL bad onset of diabetes that was affecting her healing, but we didnt know it until a few days before she died. anyway, they literly cut it open to drain it, and it was healed up pretty as a picture. But, I try to reserve it or use it only when I know the area is totally free from infection and the health is good enough that the body will fight and is attempting to heal on its own- I use it to facilitate healing, not PRODUCE it--- if that makes sense..... )

If you've ever hit a barbwire fence, (I mean slap it) you know how sore you get in the puncture wounds, its like stepping on a nail. This stuff takes the soreness out. paper cuts, it takes the soreness out and heals them up QUICK.

It heals everything I have ever put it on. My kids have awful diaper rash, Hoover actually BLED before he ever left the hospital from it. they RX'd me some expensive stuff- like 70.00 a tube. I brought him home and put corona on his butt. healed up in no time, and it makes them not hurt.

I took it to my Dr when rayley was a baby, just to have him check it out. He said it was great, and started recomending it. Then when one of my kids got thrash and we couldnt go to BR's grandma to get rid of it (she has a witch Dr thing she does, but cant do it to her own kin. she tried once and it liked to have killed her.... dont ask- I dont know, its a huge secret, she passes it along before she dies, she learned it 60 years ago from a old man days before he died) anyway, my Dr told me he could RX me a script, but since I was willing to use alternate things, to use Lotrimin AF. put that in Her mouth. and I did. cleared it up quick.

anyway, this might be an alternative. its a yellow can with a red lid. I keep it at all times in the house, and then keep a few cans at the barn.
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyM Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:42 pm

It won't hurt to try it chelle, I just found the Corona online for $16.95 a 14oz jar, way cheaper than the $39.99 a 4oz jar for the soravil... I'm going to get hubby to order some of the Corona horse cream sometime soon and see if that helps. Thanks!
KellyM
KellyM

Number of posts : 2887
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:47 pm

Amazon has it slightly cheaper. I see on one of the reviews, that someone says it is great for diaper rash too:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000DT7KX8/ref=s9_simh_gw_p199_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1RZ1W45FY81QDKKY0H48&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

kleenaechs

Number of posts : 641
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:10 pm

DAMN!! I buy it for 9.95 for the 14 oz jar. and bitch because its so high. LOL

Also, here is a little tidbit. take it, put it on your feet, wrap them in saran wrap, put on socks and go to sleep. The next day your feet will be smooth as a babies butt. if its real bad do it for a couple of days, i prefer to do it as soon as I get out of the shower. I love my ped egg, or that cheese grater thing I use in the shower for getting rid of the already pealed up deadskin and any discoloration. but this is my no fail method to prevent the dry, scaley heals. especially when my feet start to crack.
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down