Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets -- How many and what kind?

+27
KaeLynn
amylcranston
bzzlady
Rhonda67
bzzshell
Kimmy2303
MrsCuffs
slugbug
cheyandwysmom
Ender5803
Lori
Starrlyte
chelle
Muggins
tara
bzzinalong
Maggie
mrschia
edbson
Rebecca1340
bringthechaos
arny
valerie
Scarlett
idatater46
kath
thebigscott
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pets -- How many and what kind? - Page 2 Empty Re: Pets -- How many and what kind?

Post by Kimmy2303 Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:39 am

Fluffy - 1 year old Cat
Socks - 4 year old Cat
Benny - 4 month old Min Pin Poodle puppy
Kimmy2303
Kimmy2303
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Pets -- How many and what kind? - Page 2 Empty Re: Pets -- How many and what kind?

Post by cheyandwysmom Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:25 am

Kimmy - your puppy is so cute!!! Any chance you'd wanna trade for one slightly obnoxious, thinks he has a right to sleep on any and all furniture, occasionally secret-pooping puggle???
cheyandwysmom
cheyandwysmom
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bzzshell Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:34 pm

3cats - Maybe (white), Little Guy (orange) and Hercules (black & white)

Pets -- How many and what kind? - Page 2 P1010047
bzzshell
bzzshell
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Honeycomb : level 6
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonda67 Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:46 am

Awww, what cute kitties. Little Guy doesn't look so little though Wink

Pets -- How many and what kind? - Page 2 Copyof100_6191

Lucky

Pets -- How many and what kind? - Page 2 Copyof100_6188

Daisy

Pets -- How many and what kind? - Page 2 Copyof100_6179

Tinkerbelle

Pets -- How many and what kind? - Page 2 Twins

Martha and Sophie
Rhonda67
Rhonda67
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-04-15

http://www.myspace.com/monkeythumper

Back to top Go down

Post by bzzshell Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:36 am

Didn't Martha & Sophie want to pose for their glamour shots? All your babies are beautiful. I think Hercules has a crush on Daisy. Laughing
bzzshell
bzzshell
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Honeycomb : level 6
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:41 am

I need to add to my list,
One fair size garter Snake( sex unknown), who is quite ticked at being in captivity, and might "accidently" get loose. DD caught him when she got off the bus yesterday.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by bzzlady Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:53 am

I have five cats and four dogs. All of my cats were rescues and are bottle babies. All of my dogs were taken off of death row at the pound. I love all animals!!! Peta person here!!!!!!!
The cats go from 15 years to 9 months old. The dogs are from 16 years to 2 years old. Please have your pet spade or nurtered!!!!!!

bzzlady
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonda67 Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:55 am

Oops, I forgot our piggy:

Pets -- How many and what kind? - Page 2 Copyof000_0760

Oreo Elvis
Rhonda67
Rhonda67
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonda67 Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:59 am

bzzshell wrote:Didn't Martha & Sophie want to pose for their glamour shots? All your babies are beautiful. I think Hercules has a crush on Daisy. Laughing

I think Hercules and Daisy would get along well! I love all kitties but black and whites hold a special place in my heart.

Sophie and Martha would never cooperate for a glamour shot. I am lucky to get the standing still.
Rhonda67
Rhonda67
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by amylcranston Tue May 06, 2008 10:34 am

I have an 8 year old blue heeler named Denali and a 1 year old English Mastiff named Dante. They are just like our kids. If they make it to the couch first, you sit in the floor. We had to get a sectional couch so they fit with all five humans while we watch tv. LOL

amylcranston
Larva
Larva

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by kath Tue May 06, 2008 10:47 am

I love english mastiffs....!

I am giving thought to getting another cat from our shelter after this wedding....I just need one more..definitely and adult!
kath
kath
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1338

http://mckaitsbooks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KaeLynn Tue May 06, 2008 11:00 am

These are all out side
Ivy/Ms. B**** - Crossed Eyed Siamese - 7 years old (Shes mean to everyone except who she likes, hence her second name)
Jack - Some stray cat that wondered up that weighs 25 lbs
Kitty - Another stray
KitKat - Her sister that came with her
Thumper - Our rabbit that weighs 30 lbs....she was really tiny when we got her, we don't know WHAT happened

These live inside
Trevor - Our PITA siamese cat that is Ivy's son...... - 7 years old
Yoda - He's our Gay kitty (SERIOUSLY!!) and looked like Yoda off startwars when we got him ; he and his brothers were rescued - 7 years old
Sassy - Our "Special" cat that we saved from under a house - shes about 11 or 12
Mikey - My moms poddle/shizhu mix (He stays with me alot) - 5 or 6
Archie - My mini daschund - just turned 1
Charlie - One female obnoxiously loud guinea pig (we thought it was a boy at first)
Boss - We inherited him from BF's brother - Hes a pit bull - Although a very VERY sweet one - He's still a puppy
Kole - boy age 2
Noah - boy age 5
Mat - One PITA BF age 23
KaeLynn
KaeLynn
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by penguin Tue May 06, 2008 4:22 pm

I have a 7 year old Bichon Frise.

penguin
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Tue May 06, 2008 4:31 pm

amyl, OHHHHh I used to have a bull mastiff, I miss him so much! and as soon as I get the money I will be getting an english or bull again!!

Heck, I'll trade you a mo-ron darlin girl blue healer named Darla for him! Smile LOL

I have to add 8 baby guppies to my list of fishes out the wazoo! and my dragon fish should be in this week. along with my african dwarf frogs.

and I KNOW the kids are hiding a toad frog from me here in the house. I made them take one back outside, but I know they have at least one in here. to go with their lizards... little brats! Sad
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KaeLynn Tue May 06, 2008 4:57 pm

Rhonda67 wrote:Oops, I forgot our piggy:

Pets -- How many and what kind? - Page 2 Copyof000_0760

Oreo Elvis

Rhonda, My charlie looks just like that, but where yours is brown mine is black......We just got her a bigger cage thats closer to the ground.....shes seems like she is more comfortable...i swear i walked in the other day and she was passed out on her back with her feet in the air....scared me half to death cause i've never seen one do that.....but i bent down and said "Charlie!" and she rolled over and sqeeked at me. Shes very VERY personable....much different from the other guinea pig I had
KaeLynn
KaeLynn
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 226

Back to top Go down

Post by Windyjo Tue May 06, 2008 6:20 pm

I have two dogs, a hundred pound, square headed lab named Bogey and a five pound Shih Tzu named Tink. Then we have the wonder kitty named Ginger!
Windyjo
Windyjo
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 40

http://www.yuwie.com/yuwie.asp?r=651850&vid=

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Tue May 06, 2008 8:09 pm

I just have my SO and son, that is enough with pets for me at this time... Laughing

BUT, if I had to pick one of my favorite pets, i'd have 2. My old dog from when I was growing up and living with Mom still. Misty, and she was a mixed terrior, white with an ear that would hang down a bit.

And my savannah monitor from when I was with my ex about 6 years ago. I loved this lizard and he loved me. I had this lizard so trained that I could put a lizard leash on him and bring him into pet stores, or even a walk around the block. poor baby died of a liver disease.
Missy
Missy

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Post by kath Wed May 07, 2008 6:34 am

Windy, English labs are beautiful dogs. I am a big dog person.. but I have never had a full bred dog. I always rescue and always mutts! Cats too are always rescues..

I just prefer to do it that way. I have had some wonderful rescues.. I know muggins rescues as well..
kath
kath

Number of posts : 1338

http://mckaitsbooks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by olivefrm Wed May 07, 2008 8:43 am

We have 1 blue heeler named Levi, and one blue heeler hound mix named Lojac.

Rebecca, how do you keep goldfish alive for 3 years!? Pets -- How many and what kind? - Page 2 78280
olivefrm
olivefrm
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 175
Honeycomb : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-29

http://materialgirlstuff.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Wed May 07, 2008 11:36 am

We had a goldfish that lived about 8 years. He was mean. I know, it doesn't sound likely. But he was. He would swim to the bottom and pick up the little gravels w/ his mouth and spit them at the glass at anyone if they came to look at him. And he would spash water at you when you oped the tank to feed him. He splashed some in my sister in law's coffee cup one morning. He bit all the other fish, and tried to bite us. We loved him, but he was mean.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed May 07, 2008 11:43 am

olivefrm wrote:We have 1 blue heeler named Levi, and one blue heeler hound mix named Lojac.

Rebecca, how do you keep goldfish alive for 3 years!? Pets -- How many and what kind? - Page 2 78280
I don't know... I guess they just like us! I do know that they like dirtier water so I don't pull everything out to scrub the bowl too often. I usually just take out about 2/3 of the old water and replace it. Maybe that's it?
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2