Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you do when you are not Bzzing?

+5
Scarlett
thebigscott
chelle
Rebecca1340
kath
9 posters

Go down

What do you do when you are not Bzzing? Empty What do you do when you are not Bzzing?

Post by kath Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:58 am

I work five days a week. I spend time with my furkids. I read a lot. I work in my yard and garden.
I blog and participate in other sites...
kath
kath
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://mckaitsbooks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

What do you do when you are not Bzzing? Empty Re: What do you do when you are not Bzzing?

Post by Rebecca1340 Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:45 am

I work midnights all weekend with people with disabilities. Through the week I chase two kids, a dog, and a cat around. I also mod at a parenting board and try to squeeze some stained glass in there as well.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

What do you do when you are not Bzzing? Empty Re: What do you do when you are not Bzzing?

Post by chelle Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:37 am

I bitch about products I dont like .

oh you mean when I am NOT talking.

raise 4 kids. laundry, cook, clean, laundry. PTA, laundry. cook. scream at 4 kids. do surveys on the 'net. laundry. chat on the net. blog.

yep I think thats it Smile
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:25 pm

I have a life other than this? Are you sure?

OK, I have four kids, so I run errands. All day. Every day. 24 hours a day. And always including a stop at wal-mart.

BK (before kids) I liked to read, paint, fix things, learn things, go to movies and museums, and travel (not including a stop at wal-mart).

I also love astronomy, which is handy when you've been woken up at 3 am by the baby and can't get back to sleep.

Last edited by thebigscott on Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:21 pm

Outside of bzzing.. I'm in a very active playgroup. Tend to a busy toddler when the older ones are in school. Clean/cook... clean some more. I like to read..however there isn't much time for that anymore.

I have a personal blog .. I post on a child loss site I've been a member of for 4 years. I'm new to the survey thing and still trying to figure that one out. . so I have a few sites I visit daily.

I play pogo.com and neopets.com. I'm a frequent visitor to the grocery store as well...

oh and cook/clean...and clean.
Scarlett
Scarlett
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:31 pm

I work 5 days a week
Spend tons of time with my family, usually traveling
and shopping with my daughter
Write new freebies everyday on my blog
Maggie
Maggie

Number of posts : 1181
Honeycomb : Level 6, 1 Golden Key
Registration date : 2008-03-22

http://moneyandfreebies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by idatater46 Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:30 pm

I love to garden- but Spring is no cooperating this year. I spend a lot of time with my "fur kid" who is a BICHON FFIESE- as he would say, "No, I am not a poodle." Reading is my passion- I could be on a remote island with no one around as long as I had a libray. I also enjoy spending time with the grandkids- they are a kick- and it keeps one young. Also love to bake, the prob being if I bake, I eat it. And for me, thats not an option anymore- trying to keep from adding meds for diabetes. What do you do when you are not Bzzing? 545780
idatater46
idatater46

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by fergui Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:27 am

Let's see...I sit on the couch and eat bon bons and watch soap operas.

okay, back to reality...I am a substitute teacher at the high school here in this piss-ant town. I work 3-4 days a week normally. I help my dh run his 3 businesses in town as well. The rest of the time is cleaning, laundry, surveys on the web, errands, more cleaning, cooking, another errand or two....then when I'm done with that, I clean some more and do another load of laundry.
fergui
fergui
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:42 pm

I clean, garden, swim, workout, coach dd's softball team, cook, do yardwork, you name it, I do it.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down