Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My newest drama... I swear I need a TV show..

+3
thebigscott
BuzzNut
chelle
7 posters

Go down

My newest drama...  I swear I need a TV show.. Empty My newest drama... I swear I need a TV show..

Post by chelle Tue May 26, 2009 11:41 pm

okay, last game of the season, we have a few kids with little to no sense o the team. Typical.

One in particular is not very well disciplined. One of those that doesnt even want to be out there, but mommy makes him come because and I quote "If I didnt make him play baseball he would never get out from in front of the TV. I dont know how you do it" ... (meaning minenot watching TV at all)

My response was "well, you just get up adn turn the damn thing off"

anywy. he is an agitator. at the last game he got in trouble for cussing all the other kids in the dugout, then for hitting them all with a glove (mine, because HE didnt bring his), the later for hitting them all wth his bat bag with a bat inside. and for swining it around cars.

his mom was not there. neither was his dad.
So we are almost doing the party, or fixin to. (sorry for repeats and typos. My puter is really messing up) the game was over.

He had been hitting all the kids caps, knocking them down on their heads. Now, I dont know about where you live. But here, you dont mess with a mans cap. seriously. its fighting time when you do. I have seen many a smartass get his ass whipped cause he knocked a cap or hat off someones head.

(there is a chris Ladoux song about it, matter of fact)

anyway. The kids had tattled on him and the dads really couldnt do much. our coach wasnt there, and BR was in charge. He couldnt do what he wanted. and they just had to tell Morgan to stop.

Next thing I know, Kids are hollering, Brett had hit him in the mouth. He was in his face, stepping on BRetts toes, and chest bumping him. and had his fists balled up.

So, BRett did what his daddy had told him "quit tattiling, deal wiht it, or walk away. "

NOW< when his mom drove up, she was fighting with her DH on the phone, mad at the world, told Morgan to get in and go home when BR told her what happened. She didt want her money back *(10.00 per kid, since one hadnt shown up, I had already had to shell out 30.00) THEN 30 miutes later, this kids twin sister came up, "my dad wants his money back" i gave it to her. What chicken shit sends his 10 year old daughter to get money..??? But, i didnt want to start no s hit. Plus, this kid has been a thorn in our sides th ewhole ball season.

Then, today they had the award ceerimonies at school, (I am sorry, this puter is so screwed up, I am just typing, words are ot showing up, then they do, and the screen is jumping all around..

anyway, this kids omom goes back to class after the cerimonies to get her sons 'awards'. And leans over Bretts desk and says "you are gona get it, you dont know what, BMorgan does, But your are gona get it."

SO, Brett wrote down what was seaid tohim so he could tell me. Then at recess Morgan sister (twin) tells Brett that on Friday she is gon beat him up. Now she is all the time fighting with Boys, and usually wins, because noone is allowed to hit a girl. "

I was shocked. I decided not to call the parents tonight. Beause I can act just as ignorant, and honestly, cant aford to go to jail. But, I will not allow a grown woman to threaten my child. Kids gfight, kids do stupid stuff, and kids learn lessons, BUT< this is WAY over the line. I am FED UP. Not real sure how its all going to go down. But since we have a class party on Thursday and they are in the same class, and she will be there, I reckon we will find out. rsday and Friday is just a screw of day, but like he said "all my firnds heard this girl say that, I HAVE to go back to school on friday now" and he is right. He aint gona miss, because that would just add fuel to the fire. But this will either end there, or real soon after.. I am still so damn livid. Literly could bite a nail in two.

Brett wasnt going to go to school on Firday, the parties are Thu
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

My newest drama...  I swear I need a TV show.. Empty Re: My newest drama... I swear I need a TV show..

Post by BuzzNut Tue May 26, 2009 11:59 pm

I would be fighting mad too, and probably would have gotten myself thrown under the jail by now had she (the mother) threaten my kid. Mess with me, not my kid. That's just a low life in my opinion.
Good for Brett for giving him a fat lip. Too bad the kid has to have his twin sister do his dirty work, that's almost funny.
BuzzNut
BuzzNut
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1737
Honeycomb : Level 6 ....the endless doom
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

My newest drama...  I swear I need a TV show.. Empty Re: My newest drama... I swear I need a TV show..

Post by thebigscott Wed May 27, 2009 12:12 am

That woman is pathetic. Seriously. What adult woman thinks it's a good idea to pick a fight with a kid because he hit her son? Even if her son had been a saint it seems like he's way too big to be rescued by mommy and sissy. I rescued my kids from bullies a time or two when they were 3, but that was along the lines of, "Hey! I saw that!" not threatening the kid. Scott once threated one of their first grade teachers because she knew my kid was being bullied and she didn't bother to stop it because she didn't want to have to deal with the bully. But he threatened her. He didn't threaten the kid.

Chelle, if it gets nasty, be sure to give her a black eye and a split lip. Wink
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Wed May 27, 2009 12:22 am

ack that up there should say "parties are thursday, Friday is just a screw off day and I wasnt going to send my kids"

or something like that.. LOL

I am glad Brett stood up for himself. I dont want my kids going around starting shit, BUT, I dont want them to be stepped on either. and this kid had literly been tormenting these others all night. heck, all season. And come to find out, Morgan had hit Matt wiht his bat in the knee. Matt had just been hit by a line drive in the knee, and went down like a ton of bricks. We all ran on the field and spent 10 minutes making sure it wasnt broken, getting him to stop crying, and making sure he could walk. He got up and played the rest of the inning. I was very proud. BUT, morgan KNEW he had a bum knee, and hit him. Matt jumped up to do something about it , he had been sitting with an icepack, (well with in his rights IMHO) and kicked a cooler. Brett told Morgan to leave him alone, before he got hurt. So morgan got in his face and started the chest bumping and telling him that he would do what he wanted, that he wasnt scared of Brett or matt. so Brett gave him reason to be.

Brett not only was dealing with a threat IN HIS FACE, he was taking up for his brother, who really was hurt.

and yes, the fact that he is even LETTIN his sister fight for him is sad, and funny.

I think what saved me tonight was I HAD to get my school newletter done. and had to borrow a computer to do it, so I wasnt home. AND when Brett told me about this, I was already runnign late for a committee meeting (why does crap always happen on days I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off?) and couldnt deal with it the way I wanted to in the small amount of time I had avalible.

and honestly, my self preservation did prevail. I KNEW that it would end up bloody if I cancled the meeting and dealt with it. So, I opted to deal wiht it tomorrow. I will decide then what to do.
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Wed May 27, 2009 12:26 am

LOL karen, my family has already started my bail fund. LOL
But your right, if he wasnt in the wrong, you cant threaten a kid. PERIOD. especially at SCHOOL!! I still cant get over that.
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Wed May 27, 2009 9:01 am

I don't know, if a girl hits you first I think that negates the whole don't hit a girl thing. I would most likely be in jail by now. I have no patience what so ever and a very bad temper. Does his phone take video? Tell him to get it on there if the sister screws with him and then have the 10 year old arrested. Mom will be pissed and maybe the 10 year old will learn to mind her own damn business. Did he tell his teacher the mother threatened him? Did they do anything? That is just fucked up. I hate other peoples kids but can't even imagine threatening them, they are children.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by amybeccaz Wed May 27, 2009 9:10 am

Probably not smart... but can you call the police and file a report that the mother threated your son??
amybeccaz
amybeccaz
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2008-04-12

http://www.twocuteblondies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Wed May 27, 2009 9:28 am

Honestly, a phone call to the principle is in order. She threatened your kid on school property, can she spell federal offense?

On the other hand, I would so grab her at the wal mart and beat the hell out of her, but thats just me.....
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Wed May 27, 2009 10:17 am

okay, Last night I did call the principal, at home. LOL
she was one of my teachers. so as bad as I felt about calling her at home, I did it anyway.
she was pissed. not at me. but at the woman.

she raised a boy that she decribes as "the child who made me cry for 9 months when I realized I was pregant again" he was ALL boy. He faught and stayed in trouble. LOL
she does still have to go by rules, BUT, I could care less if he is suspended.

YEs, tara. when this girl starts crap with him, he has our permission to fight. This is a special curcumstance. but its there. It almost boils down to "someone needs to do it"

HEr momma was bragging about her beating up a kid on another team because he got her brother out and was talking about doing it.

amy, I doubt it owuld do any good. We turned in a girl that stole over 100 grand from the PTA and its still 'sitting' there. LOL I started with the principal. If it comes down to it, I will put in a call to a few cops I know (thanks to the kids.... LOL ) and see what to do.

Erin, I am of the same mind. But truthfully, I cant afford jail. LOL But, I wont put up with any crap. She will NOT address me in any way with out it turning ugly. I am of the mind that there is just so much you put up with. Sadly, this family is crazy. I am not talking a little off. I am talking, backwoods, caneyhead crazy. I KNOW that neither one of them would ever mess with BR. it takes a very special person (and by special I mean totaly with out common sense or a self preservation ikling) to mess with him. He is a very large man. I dont mean fat man. In prison he was on more uses of force than anyone else. But I hope they DONT mess with him. If he goes to jail he will loose his hazmat and his job. Them things are not easy toget... Sad Me on the other hand, I am about 5 foot 2 and weigh maybe 124. This mom is about a foot shorter and outwieghs me by at least 150 pounds.

they are sneak around and shoot your dog crazy. I am not worried about that, aside from the fact that I know it wont end until one of them is put in THEIR place.

AND to top it off. her stepdad works with my father in law. And this man aint got no quit. He is loud and brass, and will fight at the drop of a hat. He is normally a good natured guy, but has a temper. LOL And that durn 'grandpa' has already ran his head to him. Elray will not take no crap and drag him out of the cab of the log pickeruper thing and work on him wiht a millwright wrench. LOL. He doesnt like him anyway.

AND to top it off. HIS mom, the dads... she is my inlaws next door neighbor. Now she HATES the daughterinlaw. aint real fondof her own son, adn thinks the kids are terrible, but is one of those that you never know which way she is gona go. She is a little off herself. She might cheer us on, or she might put tacks on the county road that drives past her house to the inlaws. LOL

She has like 15 kids. half are normal, a few are just kinda slow and some are certifiable. Aint none of them got what you would call an overabundance of sense. Heck, my youngest BIL is good friends with her youngest son. His wife and I used to work together. She lied to me about working one day, screwed me around, and I ended up working instead of being with the kids and BR on a special day. I told her how the cow ate the cabbage, and gaveher a slight cussin. her MIL came to the store the next day and told me that was the best thing that had ever happened to her. She thought it was hillarious, because the girl was scared to come back to work, she thought I was gona whip her. I never threatened her. I swear it. This was about 4 years ago. Just this year will she even walk within 10 feet of me. and I always smile and am nice when I see her. I am over it. She will just never screw me around again. Its really funny when her husband stands and talks to me for a while and she hangs back. But its stupid. I never inteneded to whip her. I just let her know how I felt. That kid grew up around me. My BIL and him were 8 or 9 when I came into the family. They both see me as an older sister or aunt.

I am honestly thinking about driving into the school today. I dont like waiting. LOL
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed May 27, 2009 10:45 am

She threatened a kid (any kid!) in a classroom? That's just messed up! Keep that note where he wrote down what was said to him, it might come in handy at her trial! I do have to admit to giggling about the kid's sister having to fight his battles for him -- that's hilarious!
As for hitting girls I personally don't have a problem with it. This girl's obviously got it coming. Actually the bully in Devon's class is a girl and I keep sort of hoping that one of the kids will push her back one of these days. She likes Dev though so it probably won't be him...
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Thu May 28, 2009 9:36 am

SO???? what happened?
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Thu May 28, 2009 11:06 am

so far the principal told me she would talk to her. Then she went and told my kid NO FIGHTING.

I am going there today. its party day. We shall see....

I have a few things to work out. I am fed the heck up with the BS.

OH, and yesterday I went to the grocery store. I was driving down the isle and guess who was coming out and walking to get to her car??
YEP.
I was in a traffic line, and her car was parked where I was blocking her in. I looked at her the whole time. She wouldnt even look up. By the time I got around (I was the second car in line to get out of the isle, and was turning, she was the 4th car from the store, and in front of her was an empty space. there were 2 cars behind me) Anyway, I gased it to park in front of her, and she was GONE when I got there. She apparently didnt want to stick around.
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down