Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Points not crediting grrrr

+4
Lori
tara
thebigscott
Honey
8 posters

Go down

Points not crediting grrrr Empty Points not crediting grrrr

Post by Honey Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:41 pm

I have been a member of mypoints for many years, but I always stop going out of frustration. Every time I go back to earn some points, they don't credit correctly and I get frustrated. Tonight it happened again. I complete several sign up offers, about 6 or so. Then go look at my account. The click through is there for all of them, but it shows only 1 sign up grrrr Mad Over and over, year after year the same crap. I was even playing that stupid pot o luck game. Then I decided to read the rules closer and find out you can only win the progressive pot on your first play each day. You can keep playing as much as you like, but only to see how many points you can catch in your pot Rolling Eyes
Honey
Honey
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Points not crediting grrrr Empty Re: Points not crediting grrrr

Post by thebigscott Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:45 pm

That exact problem is the reason I only collect MyPoints from my Bzzing or (last resort) clicking emails. I hate the clicking e-mails. I do it every now and then, but I hate it. I don't shop thru them at all. It drives me crazy to not get credited.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:07 am

I wrote cs on 3 offers (total of 100 points)that I am sure I should have gotten. Of course I have responses back saying to wait the 30 days until my purchase posts. I get so sick of writing that I am not asking about a purchase, it is a sign up for points Rolling Eyes This has happened so often, over so many years, I can't believe everyone doesn't get screwed there. Those who think they haven't really must not check every single point and just think they got them all. I sure wish someone had Bzz had to deal with crap like this from Mypoints. Then they might understand why we have complained about thier partner.
Honey
Honey

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:22 am

I haven't even checked mine Honey, I can't handle it somewhere else too. I wish you luck.
FIVE different survey companies have failed to credit me this week, FIVE and not a one is responding to my email. I am sitting at $97 (only worth half that though) in my erewards account. Waiting on a bullentin board credit and 3 other surveys equaling 15. Nothing. I am THAT close to getting 50 for my Upromise account and I just want to be done with them. I realize times are tough.... more reason than ever I want what is promised to me GRRRR
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:28 am

Honey, I'm not sure which offers you did, but some of them you have to read the fine print. They may say something like you have to still be signed up with them after a month and then you'll be credited. Hang in there. Not all MyPoints credit immediately. And if it was one of those offers where you get so many bonus points if you sign up for 3 offers and more if you sign up for 4 etc. you may just have to be patient. I've been able to work out every issue I have had with MyPoints.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:58 am

Lori I went back and read the three offers I have written about. There is no fine print. Here is what the offers say:

Secret Style 25
Members only can save up to 75% on the latest fashions. Join for free! (Once)

Vital Juice Daily 25

MyPictureTown 50
Secure digital picture storage & sharing. Get 2GB picture storage Free. (Once)

I know I can get those points if I keep emailing them. The point is that it is always this way there. Those crappy little points are not worth the headache of emailing back and forth until they just give them to me out of "goodwill". I had given up on mypoints altogether, but had to go back and have to keep my membership now because of Bzz.
Honey
Honey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:09 am

OK, do you think it's possible that you may have already signed up for any of these before? When it says once, it means just once. I know I signed up for Style Feeder and Vital Juice Daily quite some time ago, so if I were to do it again I wouldn't get any points. They're sort of sneaky like that, sending things that will just be time wasters for me to fill out.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:16 am

I have not signed up for them before. I have not done offers in a long time and I was not in the data base when I signed up at any of them. I confirmed on any that sent me a link to click also.
Honey
Honey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:20 am

You may be SOL for the next month then, Honey. Let a few weeks go by and then contact them again. Otherwise I think you might just be spinning your wheels.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:43 pm

I have just plain gone crazy now. I am so stupid that I clicked some emails for points and did a few more sign ups. Some are fine, but another 50 point one is not showing up Points not crediting grrrr 758604
Honey
Honey

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:04 pm

I did the Photo Town thing and I do remember it took a few days for those points to show up as pending, and if I recall correctly, with a lot of the offers, if you do them on Fri-Sat-Sun... there's no one at home, so to speak, so those points most likely won't be credited until sometime the following business week (yes, even some web sites take weekends off!)

I have, without realizing it, signed up for the same offer more than once (it has been almost a year with MyPoints, afterall) and then realized... I had so understood why the points didn't show. And on those Easy Points.... seems to be the same ones just about every email offering... you could keep a little notepad to keep track of offers or just deal with it when you don't get the points Surprised ) I do. Deal with it and chalk it up to CRS
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:19 pm

I will check it on Mon, but no one has" to be home "for a web site to respond usually. Everything is automated. That is part of the beauty of the internet.
Honey
Honey

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:21 pm

not always ....
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:21 pm

Many times My Points has to have confirmation back from the other website first, so that can add to the time factor, but yes it can be frustrating, so I just don't bother tracking, it'll drive you insane.
Lucky
Lucky

Number of posts : 1488
Honeycomb : 6 infinity
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:04 am

Nothing has showed up in my account today. My confirmation from the places did come right away, and now the daily emails are showing up. Mypoints wrote back the first time at 2am, then Sunday at 10 pm. I really don't think it is because I did the offers on the weekend, I think it is just how Mypoints is. They still are telling me to wait until my purchase posts, in 30 days (no matter that my email clearly says I made no purchase, just signed up for an account and emails). I am just giving up and won't complain here about them anymore. They suck and it will never change. Sorry to those of you who like them.
Honey
Honey

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:45 pm

You want frustrating? Try playing that Pot o Luck game over dialup! The time runs out before the icons even get halfway down. You even lose several seconds off the clock waiting for the 3-2-1-GO crap to cycle through.

Nice one, MyPits. Screw us over on points and then give us games and stuff that a good percentage of your users can't use.

Oh, and 150 MyPits from my BzzReports haven't been credited yet from last week. Then you've got to wait a month more to use them. What a racket.

I hate MyPits!

Nyssa
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 525
Honeycomb : Just entering the Black Hole
Registration date : 2008-06-17

http://nyssa.cnc.net

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:48 pm

i think its really all about patience with mypoints... some sites only communicate with mypoints once a month, so its not necessarily mypoints fault. Like BzzAgent, they don't seem to communicate with mypoints daily, so our bzzreports take a bit to show up. For the most part, I think BzzAgent has a pretty good turn around for getting points to mypoints. Different websites have different internal processes that they go through before communicating with MyPoints and then Mypoints has their own process and I'm sure the 30 days wait is to insure that they are correctly posting points where points are due.

I am just now getting credit for some coupons and I haven't used any mypoints coupons in quite a while since none of them have been useful to me.
The Pot of Gold is a waste of time anyways, so dial-up users don't feel bad that it doesn't work for you...i thought that you get the points that you catch, but you don't. and you only have the opportunity to win the progressive pot on your first try each day. and its kinda hard to tell the 4 leaf clover from the 3 leaf clover when you are playing because so much is going on.
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly

Number of posts : 625
Honeycomb : the doomed level 6
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down