Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I throw a temper tantrum?

+4
Missy
thebigscott
tara
Connie
8 posters

Go down

Can I throw a temper tantrum? Empty Can I throw a temper tantrum?

Post by Connie Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:35 pm

Just because I feel like it? I am So angry with the pregnant dd... I worked all week and ALL weekend and Im exhausted and won't get a break until next Sat and then my baby starts school the next Monday.. so no time for fun.. My daycare babies parents haven't paid me in three weeks and their next bill is due on Friday and I don't expect to see money then either.. so that means I have wasted a month of time with MY baby.

The good news is that an old friend got in contact with me and Im hoping we can see each other this week before school starts.. I haven't even talked to her in over 8-9 years but I absolutely adore her and am so happy she found me last week!
Connie
Connie
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.katieshugs.com

Back to top Go down

Can I throw a temper tantrum? Empty Re: Can I throw a temper tantrum?

Post by tara Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:41 pm

Go ahead have a fit and break something- it works Smile I hear ya on the not getting paid.... I am still waiting on my childcare money from time I already spent. School is coming way to fast and I don't want my baby to go.

That is great news though, it is always nice to hear from an old friend. I hope you do get the chance to get together.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:37 pm

I've felt like throwin' a fit all day, for no particular reason. Or actually a million tiny reasons. The house is a wreck and I've got a cold and I'm too tired to clean it up and my mom was giving me shit about not wanting to spend time with her or talk to her on the phone and Scott hurt his knee and I STILL don't know if there's room for Zoe in the preschool I want her to go to and tomorrow morning everyone leaves except for me and the babies and I'm feeling outnumbered because I'm sick but they are healthy, and so on and so forth. Grump, grump, grump!

But eventually things will get better. They always do.
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:46 pm

I had a tiny temper tantrum earlier. I cleaned my son's room, in the hopes that he might keep it kinda in order...

Yeah, he did, but his own order. I got maybe 2 hours where you could see the floor, but once Spongebob was over, his attention was on his toys and it looks like a tornado ran through it again... ugh

But Tim had to remind me that he is only 4, he is a boy, and he has a way that he likes his toys... all over. lol

But hey, if anyone else feels like ranting and raving, go for you.

Hope you feel better karen! Hopefully Scott will give you some time to relax so you can feel better.

And sorry to tara and connie. I hope those parents pay you both for the time you spent with thier children. When I had to pay for a babysitter for Timmy about 3 years ago, I always made sure she got her money at the end of my work week, if not at least a day or so ahead, just in case my schedule changed.

Good luck to the parents with the kids starting in the next few days. I am still nervous about my little guy. I will be starting a countdown here at home soon. eek!
Missy
Missy

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:48 pm

Yeah, tantrum away! Vent away! I think we shoud have a "Just for Vents thread"

I have been SO busy, cleaning up after the "barbie party" was quite a chore. The lipgloss apparently does not come out of ANYTHING, clothes included. I vow to never again do a kids type house party.

I took Bay shopping last night, my car broke, apparently the alternator is Overcharging the battery! Wer got wet because it was raining, and dh complained about me waking him up from his nap, at 5PM!

I order a huge sandwich type party tray from Jasons deli yesterday, to bring to my friends house this evening after the visitation. I get to Jasons at 6 to pick it up and they are CLOSED for a private party....and my tray is not made...and I was ticked, and I am 100% sure they billed my CC already.... Fortunately the local HEB can toss together a party tray in a matter of minutes.

Bayley piddled in the bathroom for over an hour, putting on makeup and pissing me off, she is now grounded, and will bathe if I have to go in there and wash her!

Kristin has not yet produced a grandchild, and cannot pay their rent on the 25th, her BF lost another job....again. I am NOT paying their rent, or their bills, I am tired of it. I told her in NO uncertain terms she can move back home with the baby, but the BF cannot move into my house. He has parents and grandparents, who would let him stay there...not my problem IMO

I am supposed to stop smoking tomorrw, but I really do not see it happening at this point.

I swear it will get better......just not sure when!
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:19 am

Connie, not only should you throw a temper tantrum, you should go in the kitchen and find some fruit or someting that is bad, go out to the back yard and throw it at a board as hard as you can.

It will make you feel better, and the birds will love it.

Did you mail a card to DD yet? She will come around Smile I promise.
And I am SOOO not understanding about folks not paying for child care. it blows my mind.

You never got your cash tara? Sad

Sorry about the cold karen. And no preschool okay either Sad

Missy, you are doing the right thing. If you dont teach him now, you never will. I promise. And my hubby tells me to ignore it too. I cant. mostly cause his mom waited on him hand and foot and now he wont even pick up his dishes that he leaves in the living room.

Erin, NO baby YET?? OMG! and good for you that you wont pay. I think your decision is best. Sorry about the party Sad and I know its been a hard week with the family friend. Sad Not the NEW car?? ohhhh I'd be PISSED!
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:33 am

Oh and I ran out of chantix last week. Not even enough to make me want to stop.. Sad Guess I will have to go cold turkey... But everytime I stop I end up getting in deep poo with my finances and stress out... LOL
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrlyte Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:21 am

Boy oh boy do I know how everyone feels! LOL!

I had to make the incredibly hard decision to put my 18 year old cat to sleep yesterday. Saturday night she looked like someone had spun her in a chair, and she couldn't stand up. All night, she would try to, and just couldn't, it was heart breaking. I brought her to the vet and they couldn't feel her kidneys at all. He said that it was most likely kidney failure. There is no cure, she wouldn't get better. They could have run tests, but they would have had to keep her there, and what if she died there??? I couldn't have her die alone!!! So, we put her to sleep, and had buried her at home.

It just seems like one thing after another. I thought after last year that this year would be wonderful! Not so much it seems! UGH!
Starrlyte
Starrlyte
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Number of posts : 349
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:34 am

You all have my sympathies!!
I am too tired right now too rant much, but it sure is hard having another family live with you. I have done it before and know how hard it is, but I still offered to let them move in (I must be crazy!). It is actually getting easier, but some days are just sooooooo long, and dealing with my husband is hard enough, an extra man around (who has no job either) is really tough. Oh and a 2 year old who doesn't talk, just screams, is very nerve wrecking most days. Thank God he loves Noggin and that stops his screaming, but I am pretty darn tired of Noggin now too No
Honey
Honey

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:45 am

Starrlyte- I am so sorry Can I throw a temper tantrum? 820607 I am still missing my dog something awful.

Nope no money yet- she is suppose to start a new job today so hopefully she will at least start to make it back up to me soon. I feel bad for her, I can;t help it. She is a 21 year old idiot. She did just scrounge up 600 to fix her car (which I was okay with since it was my gas getting her to work while it was broke) and it was great- for two days. Now it's dead again and she still owes 3 grand on it. Nation Grid shut off her power- she only owes them 1300. Oh and the dumbass picked at the pimple thingy on her leg (mrsa) that i TOLD her to not touch and go to the ER and have it looked at. It would cost a fortune but she could make payments. Of course she picked at it- her leg sweeld up three times it size and she ended up for a hospital say with no insurance. I have been hounding her dumb Ass to fill out the medicaid paperwork but I swear she is slow. Not really but she seems to think everyone owes her and she doesn't want to be bothered with little things like getting medicaid for her unemployed self or her son. Or do the work to file for child support that she has never seen- apparently going to court is too hard. SIGH I have been holding her hand and pushing her as hard as I can short of beating some sense into her I am ay my wits end.

Oh and my mother is still not speaking to me. She did come visit my kids and then complained to anyone who would listen how awful it is that I force her to come all the way here to see them. I wont let them go to her house until my dad apologizes. That is the way it is. However before all this we were expected to bring her and pick her up every weekend, yet they can't be bothered to come here- to my (and my kids) home. Pisses me off even more.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:19 pm

Okay, I need to throw a temper tantrum right now...

I burnt the tips of my fingers getting Tim's lunch out of the microwave, so my pointer finger and pinky both hurt. Then, when I was making my lunch, I had to taste it to make sure it was done, thus burning my tongue, that had just healed from a really bad burn over a week ago. So now the tips of my fingers and tips of my tongue hurt.

Then, I log into a family website to see some drama blowing up more and more. I wish I could just reach through and shake some sense into a cousin. She has no need to post some personal issues for everyone in the family to hear. And she had blown so many things out of proportion. UGH. And then she had the nerve to talk some crap to someone that was trying to diffuse it all.

I am upset at her, all she does is whine and cry about all her problems, but when someone else wants a little help, she has to step in, make them feel worse and then turn it to try and make it like she is the victim. GROW UP!! You have 2 kids, and a marriage to work on. Stop butting in everyone else's business if they do not ask for you.

And my son.. I love him dearly, but today, with all that is going on, I feel like he is doing what he can to frustrate me more. Asking the same thing over and over (I know that preschoolers tend to do this. I have to keep telling myself that when he asks for the 10th time), and then putting his bowl of snacks on a surface he knows will make it fall, thus getting a mess on my carpet that I cleaned yesterday when he did the same thing.

*steps away from it all* I just need to get out of the house for a minute... I just need to take a nice bath... I can not wait for Tim to wake up. I hope he wakes up early enough for me to take a long bath. Goodness knows if I tried now, I would have Timmy in there wanting a bath too.

And I am upset over not getting my bzzkit for Max Factor yet. I know that is small potatoes, but it is something that I can play with and have fun, thus relaxing.

Tim certainly did not start his day out well either. Had a bad night at work, and then went to go donate plasma. Locked the keys in the car when he did that... Luckily someone helped him to get the door open with a hanger. ugh...
Missy
Missy

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum