Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timmy's 4th Birthday

+3
Starrlyte
valerie
Missy
7 posters

Go down

Timmy's 4th Birthday Empty Timmy's 4th Birthday

Post by Missy Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:44 pm

On Friday, we took him to the carnival across the street, and walked around for a bit. It is kinda like the Taste of Chicago, with having to buy tickets to get stuff to eat and drink. We got one drink, and split it. It was okay. We had gotten a margarita and you can tell that it was all mix. Tim didn't even get carded for it.

We put Timmy in one of the bouncy toys and he jumped for some time. But the kids were jumping all around him, so he was having a hard time standing up. Finally when he was able to, he had some fun. So much that when the guy emptied out all the kids so the next batch could go in, he refused and stood on the other side so no one could get him. Tim had to take off his shoes and go in and grab him. After that, we put him on one of the carousels that is made up of cars. He went round and round... and started to get sleepy. We watched his eyes go down, down, down.. until the ride that is next to it started up. That ride is one of those boat types that goes up and back and forth... all the kids on the ride that Timmy was on was watching that ride. When that was done, we went home and waited for Sean to come by.

He loved his cake, and it turned out that the Spiderman decor had suction cups on it, so we will be able to put it on a window or mirror for him. We are thinking of putting it on the car window for him. Everyone was gone by 9pm- but Sean left around 10 pm. We were all asleep by 10:30pm.

He got 10 regular balloons in numerous colors, and a Nemo balloon. All the regular balloons were losing thier height by the end of the evening. Nemo is still going strong.

The party was nice, and we were glad that there were no problems. Everyone was able to eat, we had plenty. The cake was pretty good. We of course have leftovers, so we will be having BBQ for the next few days. lol

Timmy's guests and gifts were::

*Sean (my bro)- Spiderman spinny toothbrush
*Cat & Ron (friends)- Spiderman bike, with pump for tires and a Spiderman helmet with knee & elbow pad
*Nina (Tim's Mom)- Spiderman light up shoes, Spiderman backpack filled with clothes, including 2 Spiderman hoodie sets, Toy Story game for Leapster
*Grandma (Tim's Grandma)- Spiderman playset with Venom, Sandman & Green Goblin
*Mike (Tim's bro)- teeball set with net to practice pitching
*Robbie & Debbie (friends)- green bike, like a powerwheels
*Keith & Melissa (friends)- Bears hat & 2 Chicago Cubs outfits
*Momma & Daddy- Finding Nemo for PS2

CLICK BELOW FOR THE:::

Photo Montage
Missy
Missy
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Timmy's 4th Birthday Empty Re: Timmy's 4th Birthday

Post by valerie Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:44 pm

Awwwwwwwww, sounds like he had a great day. Very Happy
valerie
valerie
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 680
Honeycomb : Level 6 Finally there!!
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrlyte Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:14 pm

Sounds absolutely wonderful Missy!!! Glad he had such a nice time, and the presents sounds great!
Starrlyte
Starrlyte
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Number of posts : 349
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:58 pm

What a wonderful day! I bet he was so happy. And your family and friends were so generous -- he'll be busy playing with all those cool toys for quite some time Smile

Happy Birthday Timmy!
Timmy's 4th Birthday 176239 Timmy's 4th Birthday 842509 Timmy's 4th Birthday 176239 Timmy's 4th Birthday 842509 Timmy's 4th Birthday 176239 Timmy's 4th Birthday 842509 Timmy's 4th Birthday 176239 Timmy's 4th Birthday 842509 Timmy's 4th Birthday 176239 Timmy's 4th Birthday 842509 Timmy's 4th Birthday 176239
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:28 pm

4th birthdays are so great -- they actually get it on that one. I know Sam had a blast on his in June!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:50 pm

Sounds like a great time Missy! Tim doesn't like Spider-man does he? LOL
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:53 pm

AND.... Great slide show, thanks for sharing.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:29 pm

Spiderman monopoly is on sale at Amazon.com for $7. He's too young of course, but at that price he might just like the little figurines.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:09 pm

Daddy is a comic collector. And Spiderman is HIS favorite. My best guy friend is like Daddy, collector and big on Spiderman. They both have spoiled Timmy with Spiderman clothes, toys, games since he was born, so of course he loves Spiderman (his myspace page for the family is a Spiderman background.). He is starting to get big on Star Wars (also Daddy a collector and fan of, same with that friend of mine), so we will be taking him to see the new Star Wars: The Clone Wars movie in 2 weeks, which is my anniversary gift to Tim (5 years!).

Thank you everyone. I re-read that and it sounded so generic..lol But I was soooo tired ALL day today. I am still straggling. lol I forgot what it was like to host a party. It has been some time. But I would do it again.

THE WHOLE PARTY, all Timmy wanted was his Spiderman cake. Even 2 days prior, that was all he asked for. We had my brother watch him for us in the morning while we got the cake and the balloons. We overdid the balloons because the last party we went to, the birthday girl's Mom spazzed on my son for wanting to play with the balloons. He is a kid (I am really hating my SIL for how she treats the family, especially my son, when I asked her to be Godmother. I regret that decision now) who likes balloons. He wasn't going to take them, nor pop them. He just likes to hold them! But anyways, so Tim and I decided to get him a ton since he was gonna be the only kid, they would be his. He was soo happy.

I feel like all the hardwork and money spent was spent well when I saw the smiles on his face. The only people there were people that he loves and cares about. My friend Cat, was his first "girlfriend". He hasn't seen Daddy's side of the family since Christmas, and the friends, well it was a shock that they came. It was nice. I wish more of my family could have attended, but I am understanding that some had to work, and with gas prices what they are, a 100 mile trip is much. Plus, some had some personal issues they were dealing with. My son at least got to talk to them over the phone, and at my niece's party he got some of the gifts already.

I love my son more than anything, as does his Daddy. We are so proud of him and enjoy every moment we have with him.

Well, we are dog sitting tonite, so I have to go let the dogs out. I will be checking out what I missed out on and probably hit the sack early tonite! I am glad that I am able to share this experiance with you all!! <33
Missy
Missy

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Post by BeachyBum Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:22 am

Your son sounds like mine when he was that age Missy!

He's been in a few phases ......

1-4 = Blues Clues ( then they swtitched Steve for Joe )
4-8 (and now too) = Harry Potter
8-current = Pokemon, Harry Potter and Kingdom Hearts (video game)

At least he picks a theme and sticks with it! I can always shop ahead when I find great deals!

I'm glad he had a fabulous birthday Smile
BeachyBum
BeachyBum

Number of posts : 791
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~ 2 Golden Keys ~ Bzzing since 2003
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content