Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoo-Hoo Joe dear, Just checkin on you :)

+3
BzzAgentJoeC
Scar
chelle
7 posters

Go down

Yoo-Hoo  Joe dear,  Just checkin on you :) Empty Yoo-Hoo Joe dear, Just checkin on you :)

Post by chelle Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:08 am

So JustplainoleJoe,

HOW was the vacation??Did you miss us? Did you get a sunburn? Did you have fun? Did mrsjustplainjoe have fun? did you miss us? the puppy dog enjoy long runs on the beach?

Was it sunny? did you miss us? I hope it didnt rain and ruin it. Did you miss us? Are you all relaxed and ready for another year at work? what all did y'all do?
Are you more tired now then when you left? LOL!! Did you miss us? Did you buy cheesy souveneers? Are they glad you are back at work?

Anyway, we are glad to have you back! Smile
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Yoo-Hoo  Joe dear,  Just checkin on you :) Empty Re: Yoo-Hoo Joe dear, Just checkin on you :)

Post by Scar Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:43 am

JoeC. Is there a potential Little JoeC in the works? Did you miss us?
Scar
Scar
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1135
Honeycomb : Honey-Freaking-Bee-Finally!
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Yoo-Hoo  Joe dear,  Just checkin on you :) Empty Re: Yoo-Hoo Joe dear, Just checkin on you :)

Post by BzzAgentJoeC Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:08 am

Yep. I am back. Getting away was very nice. If we were to do it again, here's what we'd change:

- Get a house closer to a town. We were in the middle of nowhere.
- No family allowed. Friends only. Family takes over and all sorts of weird politics enter regarding who serves whom and whose house it actually is.
- Investigate ahead of time whether or not deerflies are common. If the answer is yes, stay elsewhere.
- Don't bring a computer or BlackBerry.

Oh and I am not answering Scarlett's question! But the answer to the miss question is: maybe (a little).

BzzAgentJoeC
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.bzzagent.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BeachyBum Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:16 am

Avoidence of questions lends itself to answering them Wink
Or is it 'ignorance is bliss'?

Welcome back Joe!
BeachyBum
BeachyBum
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 791
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~ 2 Golden Keys ~ Bzzing since 2003
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:27 am

Welcome back Joe! We maybe missed you a little bit, too.

And you'd better watch out. Rebecca's getting ready to add a Smite button for us moderators and Chelle may be just a little dangerous with it. She reminds me just a little of Dick Cheney that way.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:53 am

Welcome back, and I totally agree about family on vacations..........best to leave them home. Deer flies suck, but they do beat mosquitoes.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:14 pm

Welcome Home Joe!

Yoo-Hoo  Joe dear,  Just checkin on you :) FriendsareGodsway
Scar
Scar

Number of posts : 1135
Honeycomb : Honey-Freaking-Bee-Finally!
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Angroo Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:49 pm

Welcome Back

Angroo
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 44
Honeycomb : Level 6
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:16 pm

ahhhh, well at least you are back home Smile

and
--I know what you mean, I actually LIVE in the middle of no where. When we vacation, its ever further into nowhere (hunting camps).

-- Family does make it harder, since I live within a half mile of all MY extended family AND all hubbys extended family, he works with his brothers, and we seen most of them on a daily basis, a vacation would be to get away from them Wink

--ahhh deerflies..not fun... we dont really have them, we have skeeters and love bugs.

-- ohhh man... Then I'd have to pay attention to hubby and kids... what kind of vacation is that??
I LOVE both of mine so much that it would miserable to not have either.. But, if I have a TV I could get by. not happily... but I could deal.

and on the question not answered, as long as you were able to practice, thats all that counts. and you know you missed us. terribly. :p

and dont worry, I aint nothin like Dick, I NEVER use bird shot. Buck shot perferably, Squirrel shot on occasion.. Bird shot is just enough to piss someone off, squirrel shot will make them think... Wink
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down