Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well apparently the two report honeycomb worked.

+8
Flamingo
Scar
Rebecca1340
Lori
signingbaby
thebigscott
chelle
tegansmom
12 posters

Go down

Well apparently the two report honeycomb worked. Empty Well apparently the two report honeycomb worked.

Post by tegansmom Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:36 am

Here's the new stats as of today:

NEW REPORTS
Today: 122
This week: 13690
Total: 1452174

Pre-Shaloha the reports were around 17000-18000 a week. But then again, not many campaigns came out..... what do you think?
tegansmom
tegansmom
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 834
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Well apparently the two report honeycomb worked. Empty Re: Well apparently the two report honeycomb worked.

Post by chelle Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:52 am

I think they contract to give a company an average of 2 reports maybe even one per person given the products.

SO in making us cut down they are getting those reports and its not costing them near as much point wise. There are still some who will give 20-30 reports per campaign, but many wont.

So they dont need as many comdevs which equals less money paid out.
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Well apparently the two report honeycomb worked. Empty Re: Well apparently the two report honeycomb worked.

Post by thebigscott Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:33 am

I think that number will continue to go down as people realize that more reports don't move them up in rank and that the reports don't earn many MyPoints. But I suspect that if it becomes a problem for them they'll change the system again.
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by signingbaby Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:26 pm

I just hope that this isn't reflected in our kits ... i.e., 2 samples/coupons per campaign.
signingbaby
signingbaby
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 262
Honeycomb : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-02

http://www.axonpixie.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:32 pm

signingbaby wrote:I just hope that this isn't reflected in our kits ... i.e., 2 samples/coupons per campaign.
Yikes. There's a thought I hadn't bothered to think yet.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:38 pm

same here.

oh well. Sad
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:32 pm

I hadn't thought how this new system might affect our kits either. That is a shitty thought! It's always such a bummer when a good program starts cutting corners.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:10 pm

signingbaby wrote:I just hope that this isn't reflected in our kits ... i.e., 2 samples/coupons per campaign.
affraid
Scar
Scar

Number of posts : 1135
Honeycomb : Honey-Freaking-Bee-Finally!
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamingo Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:23 pm

I would hope they wouldn't be that stupid -- it would be counter productive for the companies wanting word of mouth spread about their companies to short change the people they want to spread the word by not giving them enough tools to do so. For instance, I really liked the Chili's hamburger campaign, but I think Chili's was incredibly shortsighted and cheap in what they sent us in our kits. It was nice they sent us several coupons for free burgers, yes. But they should have also included a big ole handful of coupons for some amount off of the new burgers for us to hand out to friends and acquaintances and strangers, right and left.
Flamingo
Flamingo
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 96
Honeycomb : Level 6
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:07 pm

Well, if the Teddy Graham's campaign is a sign of things to come, Monica may have nailed this one. The kit contains two full sized boxes, but NO samples and NO coupons.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by 59pearly Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:27 pm

karen, is the man in your avatar taken? He's sooo cute.

I spread my reports out now. I don't mind making more than two of them but if the rules say two per month, then that's cool. I'll just turn in two per month. No use in confusing things.
59pearly
59pearly

Number of posts : 848
Honeycomb : Level 6 Sweet Bee - Need 13 honeycombs for next key. Sigh.
Registration date : 2008-05-05

http://acommonstreetpeddler.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:43 pm

He is taken... but the terribles twos are coming on strong, so I may change my mind about that!
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamingo Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:37 pm

thebigscott wrote:Well, if the Teddy Graham's campaign is a sign of things to come, Monica may have nailed this one. The kit contains two full sized boxes, but NO samples and NO coupons.

That just seems incredibly short sighed and dumb to me. Yes, you might talk about the product. But samples and coupons do work. I'm always sending away for "freebies" and I then do talk about the products and quite often do buy them if I like them. I tell other people about them all the danged time. In fact, I often think it's short sighted of even those companies sending out samples/freebies when they go to all the trouble to do that and sometimes even send along expensive brochures and literature ... and then don't bother to include a coupon to entice me to go out and buy a full sized version. Duh. What a missed marketing opportunity after they've already spent all that money putting the product into my hands.
Flamingo
Flamingo
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by honcho Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:12 pm

I know...how much more would it cost them to toss in a few coupons or samples. Especially the companies (like during the aveeno campaign) offered a coupon and sample via their website. I would think it would cost less to ship me 10 and I hand them out vs shipping to 10 people individually. Maybe this is a response to seeing full kits being sold on ebay??
honcho
honcho
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Number of posts : 461
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by signingbaby Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:15 pm

Wow, that sucks. I think the 2 full-sized boxes is great, but honestly I think samples/coupons are a must. This definitely makes me want to bzz less. WTF? Ugh.

Sad
Monica
signingbaby
signingbaby
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 262
Honeycomb : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-02

http://www.axonpixie.com

Back to top Go down

Post by manny1968 Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:27 pm

I agree it is so much easier to bzz someone while handing them a sample bag instead of a large open box. The no coupons sucks too. coupons are a great way to strike up a conversation and get someone to try something they would not normally buy.
manny1968
manny1968
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by jillalvarez2003 Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:46 pm

manny1968 wrote:I agree it is so much easier to bzz someone while handing them a sample bag instead of a large open box. The no coupons sucks too. coupons are a great way to strike up a conversation and get someone to try something they would not normally buy.

I totally agree.
jillalvarez2003
jillalvarez2003
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by honcho Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:58 am

Two boxes = two reports Well apparently the two report honeycomb worked. 765670 Well apparently the two report honeycomb worked. 765670 Well apparently the two report honeycomb worked. 765670

Just open each box when someone bzzzable is around.
LOL they do try and make it difficult dont they!!
honcho
honcho
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Number of posts : 461
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down