Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok mypoints pros.. I have a question or two!

+4
firedancer201
brandiland73
arny
Scarlett
8 posters

Go down

Ok mypoints pros.. I have a question or two! Empty Ok mypoints pros.. I have a question or two!

Post by Scarlett Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:49 pm

How long does it take for them to restock on gift cards? I've been waiting and hoovering over the site for a few days waiting for them to replenish on cards I want.. just wondering how often they restock.

Also.. when you do cash in your points for a gift card.. how long does it normally take for it to arrive to you? I plan on using my gift cards towards christmas this year... so between waiting for the cards I want to replenish..and finding out how long it takes them to get to a person.. i'll b able to estimate a good time to redeem.

Thanks!
Scarlett
Scarlett
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Ok mypoints pros.. I have a question or two! Empty Re: Ok mypoints pros.. I have a question or two!

Post by arny Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:21 pm

Well mine is still waiting to be fulfilled and sent..I also ordered the first day it was open for us to do so..
I heard the turn around is 3-7 days...so you request and in 3-7 its mailed...but I am not sure this will be the case with so many Bzz'ers cashing in at one time..
arny
arny

Number of posts : 951
Honeycomb : Level 6 and 33 honeycombs and 0 keys
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Ok mypoints pros.. I have a question or two! Empty Re: Ok mypoints pros.. I have a question or two!

Post by brandiland73 Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:24 pm

They are constantly replenished or replaced with other vendors. This month I saw alot of new cards not previously offered. I also saw that some of the regulars (amazon) have not been available for some time.

Gift cards usually take less than two weeks but if you are ordering for christmas I would start early due to the rush, shopping, availability etc. I cash my points in when there is a card available that I will use. I save up for $50 dollars ones since I like to buy myself presents with those.

I would honestly redeem your points when you see the card available. Look at the vendors website to see if there are any expiration or limits of time. Most are one year then they start charging a monthly fee.

If its for this christmas start redeeming so you can have what you really want versus waiting and maybe missing out.
brandiland73
brandiland73

Number of posts : 710
Honeycomb : Five....I think
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://home.comcast.net/~brandihampson/

Back to top Go down

Post by firedancer201 Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:54 pm

Where can you find out if they are waiting to be fulfilled and sent?

firedancer201
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by arny Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:14 pm

Click on my acct...then you will need to go to recent activities...find the day or week that you ordered the GC's..it will say that its fulfilled..according to what I understand when they are shipped..
My just says redeem.
arny
arny

Back to top Go down

Post by manny1968 Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:38 pm

OK I have a question. How long does it take for pending points to become active.
manny1968
manny1968
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by brandiland73 Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:34 pm

Pending points to active depends on the activity. The pending points will appear under my account at the top and you can see the date they will be activated.
brandiland73
brandiland73

Back to top Go down

Post by firedancer201 Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:01 pm

Mine still say redeem. Sad

firedancer201
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by honcho Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:26 pm

In the past I have usually gotten the GC in about 2 weeks. E-mail GC showed up almost instantly. I have not paid attention on how long it takes to restock. I do know that I e-mailed them recently asking about the online GC like amazon.com and here was the response....

"At this time, most of our Electronic Gift Certificate redemptions are undergoing
a testing procedure and have been removed from the site.

Unfortunately, at this time, we can not guarantee any specific return date for these
Electronic Gift Certificates. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused
and thank you for your patience. "
honcho
honcho
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Number of posts : 461
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by brandiland73 Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:53 am

firedancer201 wrote:Mine still say redeem. Sad

Are you looking in mypoints or bzzagent?
brandiland73
brandiland73

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:49 am

Mine still say redeem too, been more than a week so maybe they were overwhelmed.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by arny Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:38 am

That's my thought!!! I suspect it will be 3 weeks before we get them from now on..
arny
arny

Back to top Go down

Post by firedancer201 Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:24 am

brandiland73 wrote:
firedancer201 wrote:Mine still say redeem. Sad

Are you looking in mypoints or bzzagent?

Mypoints. That is the status on my gift cards. I already sent my points over from BzzAgent.

firedancer201
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:53 pm

OK thanks all. I still don't see the 50 buck walmart ones I want but when/if they show up I'll snatch them!

Thanks again.
Scarlett
Scarlett

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by cinclair Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:27 pm

Adding another question for the experienced MyPoints users:

Has anyone used the gift cards (from here or elsewhere) for the hotels or airline miles? If so, any advice? Any unforeseen restrictions or issues?

I have nearly 18,000 points and am contemplating whether to use the points now for fun things or save up the points for my honeymoon in August of 2009. We currently don't have a plan for the honeymoon and there are Hyatts and Marriotts all over. Hmm...
cinclair
cinclair
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:33 pm

1 of mine says "fulfilled", so I am guessing that means processed and mailed. The others still say "redeem".
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down