Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone else?

+5
WhtTigress
Connie
mrschia
Missy
edbson
9 posters

Go down

anyone else? Empty anyone else?

Post by edbson Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:40 pm

Anyone else have kids out of school and up their butts? I am afraid to stop walking too fast for fear of one of them getting their head stuck.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

anyone else? Empty Re: anyone else?

Post by Missy Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:54 pm

My son doesn't go to school until this fall, for his first time... so I have dealt with that all year!!
Missy
Missy
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mrschia Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:10 pm

edbson wrote:Anyone else have kids out of school and up their butts? I am afraid to stop walking too fast for fear of one of them getting their head stuck.

Very Happy anyone else? 88315

Too funny, mine were just in preschool 2 mornings a week and I had to put them in summer camp those 2 mornings now or I would really go crazy.

They were home today and it is too wet outside, so I feel your pain!

I just ordered pizza for dinner, darn it, I earned a night not to cook.
mrschia
mrschia
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 670
Honeycomb : Level 6~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Connie Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:51 pm

Oh yeah! But that's always the case.. that's another one I feel guilty about.. As pretty much an only child this poor kid is ALWAYS looking for attention. My ONE get away is to go out back and have a cigarette... guess who is immediately at the back door, knocking and hiding or blowing on the door so she can draw pics?

Finally yesterday I told her.. "when I come out here it's to have just one minute of quiet time, please don't do that"... she looked so heartbroken.. yeah, she doesn't hear the word "no" too often... sigh.
Connie
Connie

Number of posts : 890

http://www.katieshugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:10 pm

Connie wrote:Oh yeah! But that's always the case.. that's another one I feel guilty about.. As pretty much an only child this poor kid is ALWAYS looking for attention. My ONE get away is to go out back and have a cigarette... guess who is immediately at the back door, knocking and hiding or blowing on the door so she can draw pics?

Finally yesterday I told her.. "when I come out here it's to have just one minute of quiet time, please don't do that"... she looked so heartbroken.. yeah, she doesn't hear the word "no" too often... sigh.

Oh, it is so heartbreaking isn't it! I don't have a moment... I don't smoke, and will not take it up just to get my moment.

I hate when my son gets like that and then tells me he wants a "hug of love"....

awwwwwwwwwwwww.....
Missy
Missy

Back to top Go down

Post by WhtTigress Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:16 pm

My daughter is like that too... She is at her dad's this week, because next week she starts summer school... so she's not doing it this week, but my husband is constantly telling her "Sit down, you don't need to follow your mother into the bathroom." You would think I could at least pee in peace.. lol
WhtTigress
WhtTigress
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 105
Honeycomb : Level 6 - Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyM Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:35 pm

Mine are still in school until next friday afternoon due to the snow days they took this winter
KellyM
KellyM

Number of posts : 2887
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:16 pm

whttigress@gmail.com wrote:My daughter is like that too... She is at her dad's this week, because next week she starts summer school... so she's not doing it this week, but my husband is constantly telling her "Sit down, you don't need to follow your mother into the bathroom." You would think I could at least pee in peace.. lol

I can't even take a shower without my son barging in, ripping off his shirt telling me that he is gonna take one too.

Dad used to take him out when I needed a minute, until he got a nighttime job, and now sleeps in the day.

But I think I may get some time this weekend. Dad plans to take him to the comic store, so that I can have an hour to take a shower and relax, lol
Missy
Missy

Back to top Go down

Post by JeepMom Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:39 pm

anyone else? 88315

I thought it was just mine that did that. August is a long way off!
JeepMom
JeepMom
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 267
Honeycomb : Level 6 SweetBee
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:13 pm

i am still waiting to hear when my son starts school

as a matter of fact, Daddy is in the shower too, but is he trying to get in? no, but rather than watch the incredibles that I put on for him, he is next to me, asking me where daytime went....

i love him so much, but wow....

now, i do not want to seem like i am hating being a mom... when I got pregnant i knew what i was in for... i just didnt imagine it would be this much closeness..! lol
Missy
Missy

Back to top Go down

Post by Connie Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:22 pm

A hug of love? OHHHH what I wouldn't give for one of those... I realized this week while we were at the park for free lunch and free activities that my lovebug will cuddle up to whoever the "teacher" is.. not me... lol
Connie
Connie

Number of posts : 890

http://www.katieshugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:17 am

I honestly swear my kids mulitply wen I am trying to do something. Today I was canning squash. I swear I had to say 'move' 7849 times.

ANd I dont get to shower, pee, talk on the phone, or anyting with out one of them in there wanting something.

I still make mine go to bed at 8:30 (although they are 'up' till 9:30) just for quiet time.

ANd sometimes I do feel quilty, but honestly, I'd like JUST once, to take a shower with out one of them busting in cause they got hit, got something taken away, cause the other one said something, cause the baby is crying, the phone is ringing, the dog puked, the cat is hungry, the baby is crying, the moon blew up, the TV wont work, the..... well, I have timed it. 4 minutes and 37 seconds is the longest I have been alone in months. and BR was home keeping them out of the bathroom. (RIGHT>>>)
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:12 pm

A family friend gave us a sand box. It's huge. and we thought it would keep Zoe and Quinn (almost 4 and almost 2) busy. Well, it keeps Zoe busy. But it mostly keeps Zaven and Caly busy. She'll be in 7th grade next year. He'll be a sophomore. We can't keep them out of the sand box. They're making tunnels and sculptures and I don't know what. And tracking sand all over the house. But they're busy and out of my hair. Go figure.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:52 pm

My brothers and I would make cities in the sandbox. We'd take my younger brothers cars and thier TMNT figures and use the hose to make a river or lake. It was fun. I miss those days sometimes.

I get my moment right now, as Tim is giving my son a shower. He has been all about Daddy today, and I am all for it. =)
Missy
Missy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content