Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I email bzz regarding points... this is the answer...

+9
Honey
Missy
tara
honcho
idatater46
Scarlett
59pearly
Rebecca1340
mandja
13 posters

Go down

I email bzz regarding points... this is the answer... Empty I email bzz regarding points... this is the answer...

Post by mandja Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:19 pm

Which I found to be rude!!!!

MY EMAIL:

I am very disappointed in the points convertion! With us only receiving 50
>MyPoints its like us only earning 6.75 bzz points (old way) It makes
>writting reports worth nothing! This new system is really BAD and that is
>not the real word that I want to use. When our points were converted it gave
>use 240 MyPoints to each report that we wrote and it should stay the same
>not 50 MyPoints!!! Our points are lossing there value by 78%... I would
>rather have to wait to redeem my points than have them worth nothing! I hope
>you are planning fixing this problem!
>
Mandy

ANSWERING EMAIL:

WE don't view it as a problem. We spent a lot of time coming up with the new rewards system. The old system just didn't work. When we asked agents what kind of changes they wanted, we were told more campaigns and a new rewards system. When we asked the agents what they wanted out of a new rewards system, they said two things:

A greater variety of rewards and an unlimited inventory so that rewards could be had anytime, regardless of campaign involvement.

We feel that the new system provides that. We've received a great deal of positive feedback about it, but, to quote the BeeLog "if you just don’t like the rewards system, that’s ok too. We understand and we hope you find a system that rewards you in the ways you wish."

Best regards,

Pete
BzzAgent

So my question is... am I really just being over sensitive or is that kind of rude?!?

Thanks
mandja
mandja
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Number of posts : 377
Honeycomb : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

I email bzz regarding points... this is the answer... Empty Re: I email bzz regarding points... this is the answer...

Post by Rebecca1340 Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:22 pm

Pete -- you're going to lose fans if this keeps up!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

I email bzz regarding points... this is the answer... Empty Re: I email bzz regarding points... this is the answer...

Post by 59pearly Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:28 pm

What about saying, "We are sorry you are disappointed and hope you will continue with us. However, if you do not, we will be sorry to lose you as an agent."
59pearly
59pearly
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 848
Honeycomb : Level 6 Sweet Bee - Need 13 honeycombs for next key. Sigh.
Registration date : 2008-05-05

http://acommonstreetpeddler.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:03 pm

Well.. Pete's in a pleasant mood now isn't he.

Who pee'd in his corn flakes this morning?

They don't care. 420,000+ agents and climbing daily...
Scarlett
Scarlett

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by idatater46 Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:20 pm

I think a company like this could have responded with more concern for the Agents.
idatater46
idatater46

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by honcho Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:32 pm

I would say a bit on the curt side. I would have been a bit miffed to receive this answer. I am sure they are tired of the complaining (yes they deserve it) and are starting to be a bit defensive.

Either they screwed up and dont intend to admit it, or they really dont want us typing up that many reports. I used to bzz like crazy. Now...havent submitted anything.
honcho
honcho
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Number of posts : 461
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:40 pm

See they set it up for rewards. It was in their facts, they promised them to people, some even received them. Good rewards. By setting up a price/point donation whether intended or not they gave their points a "value"

People were pissed when they found out the points were being reduced. They HAD to have known that those people would be even more pissed. I do find it ironic you get this what a day or two after the post on customer service.

I can understand the frustration with all the negativity but they set it up that way. maybe it's a way to get MORE reports figuring people will write 20- times as much to get the same amount of points? Or they want people to quit (because while people are mad about the report "values" they will stay but if they start being rude, people become much less likely to stick around.

I don't know, don't care one way or another about points, I can see how they think they are being gracious and the complainers are being rude, but they really can only blame themselves. I still think there never should have been rewards in the first place if they didn't want to compensate, I don't see how it is any less than a payment.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:55 pm

I hope that the email that I sent does not get a rude response back...
Missy
Missy
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:14 pm

We should all just face it, the answer is either like or leave, they don't care. There will be more agents to take our place, they won't even miss us a bit. We are just a number taking part in a campaign anyway. It isn't like they know us and like us as a people, cause face it, they don't know us. You can't miss someone you don't know. No one in the hive is ever going to say, I sure miss bzzagent mcshelll, wonder what happened to her?
Honey
Honey

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:11 am

No matter what, they shouldn't be that rude. I don't think that was very nice. I would've forwarded that email to Jono with saying that you felt it was rude when you were just expressing yourself. Wow, guess customer service is one thing that Pete needs a refresher in.

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:42 pm

You know, I keep hearing people saying that 50 MyPoints is worth about 7 of the old BzzPoints. It's not. It's worth 7 of the BzzPoints during Shaloha. But they were already reduced in value. When 100 BzzPoints = a $10 donation to charity, three excellent reports netted you a $10 donation. Now, to get a $10 gift card, you need somewhere around 1500 MyPoints. So that takes 28 excellent reports. 3 divided by 28 is 0.11, so our reports are worth only 11% of what they used to be. They have gone down in value by 89%, not just 78%.

But, at least I know what they are now worth. I know that it's not worth my time to continue submitting reports once I put in the 2 per campaign I need to continue advancing.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:20 pm

your math is starting to depress me..

LOL
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:51 pm

Do the first two reports that earn you the honeycomb, also give you points? I thought I read you only get womlets for those, but not positive on that. Anyone know for sure?
Honey
Honey

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by firedancer201 Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:53 pm

I got points for my report that earned my honeycomb, Honey.

firedancer201
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by sati769leigh Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:11 pm

i have been doing a LOT of thinking about this. is Bzz agent worth my rather valuable time? I am certainly not happy with what appears to be a devaluation of our reports and what they are worth. but i have to consider now that in getting a system with a TON more rewards that almost always available and almost always something i can use or want than i am thinking it is about time i sucked it up on the points losing value compared to the old scale. its a trade off. we get a ton more possible rewards but now we have to work a TON harder to get them. i have been taking it easy on my Bzzing and reporting. i am not even currently up to date on reporting all my Bzz. But i am still thinking how worth my time this is? I am a co-founder of a non profit. i am not so sure this is worth my time away from my clients and co-workers. confused
sati769leigh
sati769leigh
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 293
Honeycomb : sati769leigh@hotmail.com
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sati769leigh Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:12 pm

and that response was rather kiss our ass wasnt it? it basically is saying that they have more than enough agents willing to accept the current situation so those small amounts of folks that seriously upset as to leave just dont matter to them. i have seen this in other companies. he is saying suck it up of find something better.............if you can
sati769leigh
sati769leigh
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 293
Honeycomb : sati769leigh@hotmail.com
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:46 pm

It's not much of a challenge -- there are lots of companies out there that are offering better rewards if that's what you're in it for. Unbzzed has plenty and so does Connie and Chelle's sites!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mandja Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:38 pm

I have thought about this a ton the last couple of days... its not that I don't enjoy what bzz has to offer it is really all about the manner that they have served it. It would have been one thing if they would have been up front with us and told us what was going to happen... but they didn't and now that we are telling them that we are not happy about it I feel like they are giving us the finger. I didn't sign up for bzz agent for the extra stuff... but it was nice. I signed up because it was a great company that came recommended. It is a company for wom... but it seems like they are telling us they want no more word of mouth... are they changing there motto?!? I thought about bowing out but I have really enjoyed the campaigns that I have been involved in... so I will just cut back on the amount of work that I have been doing for them... since I don't mean anything to them!
mandja
mandja
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Number of posts : 377
Honeycomb : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down