Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do I have to get nasty for decent service???

5 posters

Go down

Why do I have to get nasty for decent service??? Empty Why do I have to get nasty for decent service???

Post by JeepMom Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:56 pm

Yesterday, I went to a car dealership. The computers were down, they sent me home. I called back 3 hours later, system is up, sales person is busy. Never did call back last night. This morning she calls all non-challant like I should be jumping for joy that she called me back. I told her I went to another dealership and we're purchasing a different vehicle. The finance manager calls and says "I hear there is a problem with this deal" I tell him what happend, I tell him I'll call him back. Next thing I know dealership owner is calling me, bending over backwards trying to get me to buy this car (I mentioned I have a loan check in my hand). They brought a car to my house for my hubby to look at while he's home for lunch. They are going to give me a lower rate than what I already have on the loan check. He said he will do what it takes, it comes with XM but I'm not sure for how long. I have a feeling we'll get it for at least 3 years now. Smile I'm LOVING this vehicle, it has rear air, 3 rows of seats.
Incase you're wondering, this is what we're looking at:
Why do I have to get nasty for decent service??? 08hopi10

THEN Today, I sent this email off:
I am tired of call the 800#, waiting a week for a call back only to have missed that call. Messages are left on my answering machine telling me to call back, I call back, then wait another week. This has been going on for a month now. All I want is my movie tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I do not have them within 48 hours I am filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

I entered these codes on MAY 13th:
(put codes in here)

Within minutes, I had this reply:

Jen:

I apologize for your inconvenience.

You've earned 2 free movie tickets at RaceToTheMovies.com, brought to you by Publix.
Follow the link below to be directed to the site to claim your 2 free movie tickets...

Please let us know if you are still having trouble.

Thanks,

Your friends at General Mills and Publix

Now why on Earth can't these companies just do this stuff from the get go. I hate being mean and nasty to people but come on, when it's to my advantge to be mean, what's the motivation to be nice!?!?!?
JeepMom
JeepMom
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 267
Honeycomb : Level 6 SweetBee
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Why do I have to get nasty for decent service??? Empty Re: Why do I have to get nasty for decent service???

Post by MrsCuffs Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:02 pm

Don't get me started on car dealerships. All I'm gonna say is Saturn is on my permanent $HIT LIST! I swear if one more thing goes wrong with my BRAND NEW car, not even a year old I might add I'm going to drive it through their showroom window and leave it.
MrsCuffs
MrsCuffs
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Why do I have to get nasty for decent service??? Empty Re: Why do I have to get nasty for decent service???

Post by aurora04 Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:05 pm

I know what you mean! We plan on writing a not so nice email to Home Depot head office today. It will be polite, but they will definetly know we are not happy or impressed. We went to get something price matched (10% guarantee). The item was on sale, and they matched the item, but wouldn't give the 10% discount. If that's their policy, then fine. But we shouldn't have had to wait 40 minutes and multiple people to find that out! It's not like we were waiting in line because they were busy, that's how long it took them to deal with us.

I always try to be nice and polite, and I get no where. DH gets involved and gets nasty, and he sees results. I guess if you are nice and polite, they figure you're not that unhappy, and they won't lose you're business.

Glad you got results tho even if you had to be nasty!
aurora04
aurora04
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 766
Honeycomb : Level 6, Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:06 pm

MrsCuffs wrote:Don't get me started on car dealerships. All I'm gonna say is Saturn is on my permanent $HIT LIST! I swear if one more thing goes wrong with my BRAND NEW car, not even a year old I might add I'm going to drive it through their showroom window and leave it.

I am so sorry that you are having a bad customer service issue with Saturn. My hunny's father was one of thier number 1 salesperson's until he passed away in 2004. He had just sold his millionth car before he passed.

I had a problem with a currency exchange out here. I had to have Western Union send me a check because a money order got lost and even though they have a western union at the currency, they refused to cash it. Then, a few weeks later, i recieved 2 rebate checks and went to go cash them, but because they were not payroll checks, they refused to cash them. Both times I had to find someone else to sign them over to and wait for them to get me my money. errr...

I remember walking out of that currency cursing and telling everyone that walked in that this was all a lie and that the currency will only take your money and not give you your money. ugh

And what is messed up is that I had called ahead of time to make sure that they would cash them and they said yes! All I got was, "It must have been someone new that told you yes." Um, no, because they put me on hold to ask someone else!! Why do I have to get nasty for decent service??? 461158

Last edited by missmissylette on Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed quote)
Missy
Missy
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:16 pm

i understand. And calling and getting bangledesh is the WORST!!

But on a good note, today I was able to get 2 blackberry curves, an air card ( It wont work here at my house, but they swear it will.... ) and $40.00 in accessories for 2.00 through AT&T.

They had a hell of a deal.

I think its cause the new Iphone just came out and they tout they are the iphone and blackberry all rolled into one.
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down