Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Screen Name - Tell Us About It!

+18
Muggins
Rebecca1340
olivefrm
Brea
thebigscott
tara
aurora04
KaeLynn
manny1968
idatater46
Maggie
edbson
chelle
Jezzelle
eat_a_cookies
trax
Scar
masucci
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Your Screen Name - Tell Us About It! Empty Your Screen Name - Tell Us About It!

Post by masucci Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:54 pm

Just curious, and if this has been posted before, please ignore / delete!

How did you choose your user name, and why? Also, what does your screen name mean?

My screen name is my maiden name. Masucci is Italian, and pronounced Mah-Sue-Chi. I chose it because I love the name, and am proud of my heritage. Your Screen Name - Tell Us About It! 765670

Next!
masucci
masucci
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Your Screen Name - Tell Us About It! Empty Re: Your Screen Name - Tell Us About It!

Post by Scar Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:01 pm

Well as strange as it may be my REAL name is Scarlett
All my life I've thought I have an unusal name.
When I joined this forum I found another Scarlett was here first. LOL
So I used the first part of an old hotmail address-thus thescarlette
Scar
Scar
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1135
Honeycomb : Honey-Freaking-Bee-Finally!
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Your Screen Name - Tell Us About It! Empty Re: Your Screen Name - Tell Us About It!

Post by trax Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:06 pm

trax is part of my last name. Easy to type and I only have to utilize one hand to do it!
trax
trax

Number of posts : 1470
Honeycomb : In Hold Mode - Level 6
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by eat_a_cookies Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:06 pm

My daughter likes to pluralize words when they don't need to be. I mean, I cut her some slack - she's only 2!

But she comes up to me and grabs me by the face and asks "I eat a cookies?"
eat_a_cookies
eat_a_cookies
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezzelle Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:15 pm

Mine has no good story! Embarassed I just like the name Jezzelle. It strikes me as this kinda bitchy supermodel name, lol.
Jezzelle
Jezzelle
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:26 pm

well it all started in a hospital room in 1975. see my mom had always wanted to name a little girl "amanda Dawn" but when she woke up they were asking her to sign a BC with the name Melissa Ann.

She said no, and instead since she had watched a Michelle Lee movie the night before while in labor decided to name me that. Especially since Lee was my grandmothers middle name, her fathers before her, middle name and my moms middle name ( although hers is LeAnn)

Then in the true East Texas way I was given a nickname. Very few of my realitives call me Michelle-lee, although a few do. Some call me Michelle, but my grandmother ALWAYS called me 'Chell lee" "chelle-cat" or "Chelle" as I got older.

I use it on the net all over. Its MUCH better than the nickname my Mother IN law calls me. (maybe we will do a poll on who thinks its what... )

ANd since I am lazy I prefer the shorter version. that MI is just too much to write...
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:27 pm

Mine is my initials, first, middle, maiden, last.....my parents were on acid or something when they named me.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:42 pm

Mine is my first name and middle and last initial. It is also my BzzAgent handle so that is why I used it here. Like Scarlett, I always thought I had an unusual name.

Hey Chelle, my middle name is Lee too. LOL! How funny is that? Although I was named after my grandfather (Leland) and it was in 1973. But I think it is wayyyy cool!!!
Your Screen Name - Tell Us About It! 812984

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:51 pm

Mine is.. MY NAME!! Very Happy
Maggie
Maggie

Number of posts : 1181
Honeycomb : Level 6, 1 Golden Key
Registration date : 2008-03-22

http://moneyandfreebies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by idatater46 Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:05 pm

idatater- should be self explanatory since I do reside in Idaho and our state is known for its spuds.

I also use bichonlover1 - that is because I fell in love the the Bichon breed of dogs and am now a mother to one. Would never have another breed of dog. :
idatater46
idatater46
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by manny1968 Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:15 pm

mine is not that exciting. mann is my last name and y is for my first initial in my name(yvonne) and the year is my birth year. Almost 40.......I know
manny1968
manny1968
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by masucci Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:27 pm

I was born in '68 too, manny1968! I'll be turning 40 in July, but most days I still feel like I'm 16! LOL Smile
masucci
masucci
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by KaeLynn Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:44 pm

Mine is the alternate spelling of my real name.....Kalin Ashley, my best friend decided he wanted to respell my first and middle name....KaeLynn AshLeigh....and thats how KaeLynn, and my nickname, Kae, was born....I go by KaeLynn on pretty much everything I do...I was named after one of my moms friends last name....As I've gotten older I LOVE my name....its very unusual....even though NOW its becoming more common Rolling Eyes
KaeLynn
KaeLynn
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by aurora04 Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:48 pm

When I was little, my father used to work out west (in Canada) somewhere (can't remember where now), and he told me about aurora borealis/Northern Lights and showed me pictures. I have always wanted to go see the Northern Lights myself ever since. I have used Aurora ever since. My daughter was born in 2004, so I added 04 to Aurora when I found out I was pregnant and due in 04. Now that's my screen name everywhere now.
aurora04
aurora04

Number of posts : 766
Honeycomb : Level 6, Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:55 pm

I have an evil twin named Tara.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:06 pm

My 6'3" tall, 300 lb husband is named Scott. He uses thebigscott as a screen name, and so I put it in Roboform for him. But I'm lazy, so most of the time I just use that, too.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brea Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:41 pm

Brea is my name (Brea Lynn).... BRAY-YA is how its said like the La Brea Tar Pits in California. I have no idea why I was named that, never got to ask. I'm the same wherever I go sometimes with numbers after it BzzAgent Brea26. One time when I was in a new school and they were doing attendance, the teacher said BRA is BRA here....lol.....well that was just great. Or when I worked at Hannaford Grocery store when I was younger, my maiden name started with a D, so on my name tag it said BREA D ....lol......sometimes people still call me Bread.
Brea
Brea
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by olivefrm Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:11 pm

I use my olivefrm everywhere. When we first got internet, I tried many different versions of olivebranch, It is what I wanted to call our humble home on this hill. My husband wanted the name on our farm truck, but he changed it to olive farm for some stupid reason, so it is shortened to olivefrm. ( olive farm)
olivefrm
olivefrm
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 175
Honeycomb : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-29

http://materialgirlstuff.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:18 pm

I think everyone's already guessed where Rebecca came from... The number is just a random number that matched my hotmail addy! LOL!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggins Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:14 pm

Muggins is my 12 year old ginger & white cat. I brought him back to Toronto with me from Newfoundland back in July of 1996 (he was my carry on luggage on my flight). He was an absolutely delightful 3 month old stray kitten that the folks at the animal hospital where my friend's sister worked were desperate to find a home for - I took one look at him, my heart melted and I fell in love - don't think they planned on him relocating quite so far from "The Rock" though!

^..^ cat
Muggins
Muggins
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Honeycomb : Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:20 pm

missmissylette is a nickname that I was given about 5-6 years ago by a friend. Sometimes it is just missmissy if I can get that name on a board or site first, but this is my main s/n.

Miss * I am not married
Missy * My nickname
Lette * an nickname for fans of Insane Clown Posse (yes, I am a fan)

thus Missmissylette was born

chelle wrote:well it all started in a hospital room in 1975. see my mom had always wanted to name a little girl "amanda Dawn" but when she woke up they were asking her to sign a BC with the name Melissa Ann.

Melissa Ann is my full name Shocked I hated it growing up because of how common it is and used to go by the nickname of Mel for awhile. I hate that now, and prefer Missy. My Mom has always called me Lissa.
Missy
Missy

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:01 am

MissMissy, I did forget to add that lots of my dads friends ( they divorced shortly after I was born... wonder why?) and all of his family call me Missy. To this day. They still call me that. Some even email me by that name. Smile
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Knotty Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:57 am

I love to knit and to crochet. My sweetie can't tell one from the other just by looking at what I am doing (or at least by looking carefully) and he thinks he is very funny so he always asks if I am Knotty or Crotchety today? I was knitting when I signed up...so I was Knotty. If I had been crocheting...then I would have been Crotchety. Razz Probably only funny to me!
Knotty
Knotty
Larva
Larva

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by eat_a_cookies Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:19 am

missmissylette wrote:
Miss * I am not married
Missy * My nickname
Lette * an nickname for fans of Insane Clown Posse (yes, I am a fan)

Who's goin' Chicken Huntin'?

I haven't listened to them in ages! I still have most of their CDs in a box somewhere!
eat_a_cookies
eat_a_cookies
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:23 am

bizzeedee ... I was trying to set up an email account at hotmail some years back and just having a heck of a time. So I emailed my sister and asked her to do it for me. Because I'm always busy and I'm called Dee, I asked her to try something like BusyDee... but unfortunately, someone had already shagged that one... so on her own, she came up with bizzeedee and that's the name I use and love.
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next