Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What conversion rate do you think would have been fair?

+10
Scarlett
idatater46
Rebecca1340
kath
tara
Darby415
Honey
Was64
chelle
thebigscott
14 posters

Go down

What exchange rate would have been acceptable to you?

What conversion rate do you think would have been fair? I_vote_lcap0%What conversion rate do you think would have been fair? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What conversion rate do you think would have been fair? I_vote_lcap0%What conversion rate do you think would have been fair? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What conversion rate do you think would have been fair? I_vote_lcap33%What conversion rate do you think would have been fair? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 12 ]
What conversion rate do you think would have been fair? I_vote_lcap8%What conversion rate do you think would have been fair? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
What conversion rate do you think would have been fair? I_vote_lcap11%What conversion rate do you think would have been fair? I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
What conversion rate do you think would have been fair? I_vote_lcap36%What conversion rate do you think would have been fair? I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 13 ]
What conversion rate do you think would have been fair? I_vote_lcap6%What conversion rate do you think would have been fair? I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
What conversion rate do you think would have been fair? I_vote_lcap6%What conversion rate do you think would have been fair? I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 36

What conversion rate do you think would have been fair? Empty What conversion rate do you think would have been fair?

Post by thebigscott Sat May 24, 2008 2:49 pm

As of now, none of our BzzPoints have been converted to MyPoints, and we have a few weeks before they will be. So if BzzAgent were to reconsider the 8 to 1 rate, what rate would you find acceptable?

I voted for 13 to 1, so the 40 point reward would be possible.
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

What conversion rate do you think would have been fair? Empty Re: What conversion rate do you think would have been fair?

Post by chelle Sat May 24, 2008 2:58 pm

I did too.

I could have voted for the 'my points wont work for me' but I am not so selfish as to think that the whole world should be changed because it doesnt fit me. I just tend to go places that do fit me.

That would be as absurd as me telling Dave or Joe not to visit volition because I havent been able to sign up there. (I tried about a year ago, I kept going in circles.. LOL)
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

What conversion rate do you think would have been fair? Empty Re: What conversion rate do you think would have been fair?

Post by Was64 Sat May 24, 2008 3:06 pm

Its hard to say what conversion is fair for the simple fact we haven't seen the whole picture yet. This is just one piece of the puzzle. Once the whole puzzle is put together we might all be very happy with what has happened. I am going to wait until the whole puzzle is put together before I make a decision whether i like it or dislike it.

Was64
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 42
Honeycomb : Level 6 Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Sat May 24, 2008 3:18 pm

I voted 14, but I really think it should have been 15. That way there would have been very few complaints, except for those who have Mypoints issues (not to make light of those in any way). I think it would have been worth the money in goodwill imo. We would have, for the most part, been singing BzzAgent praises all over North America. We would have really felt heard as well as fully appreciated. As it is, the ones who are happy are not so happy that they are like woo hoo to all they meet, just this is ok with me attitude mostly, I can now get a reward. Those who are unhappy however, are so unhappy they are telling everyone who will listen how upset hey are. How smart was that in the long run? I guess that remains to be seen.
Honey
Honey

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2008 4:09 pm

I really think that they should have done the whole 10 to 1 ratio. For the longest time, they have offered this in the Bzz Rewards system. I got a Sex and the City Season 6 part 1 dvd set for 350 points and the retail price at Amazon was $35. That is pretty easy math to me. So, I say do the same thing over at My Points.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darby415 Sat May 24, 2008 4:23 pm

I'm with you, Nichellelp. I SURE would prefer 10-1, but I can live with 8-1 since I can at least get something I actually want instead of the stupid waffle makers I spent most of my BzzPoints on recently when I gave up on EVER getting anything worthwhile.

Darby415
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Sat May 24, 2008 4:24 pm

I voted 10
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by kath Sat May 24, 2008 4:25 pm

mmmmmmmmmmm

waffles~~~~~~~~~I love waffles!
kath
kath

Number of posts : 1338

http://mckaitsbooks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Sat May 24, 2008 5:03 pm

I said that MyPits won't work for me only because that I know that I'm not the only Canadian getting screwed (again). I know that other Canadians can get on the site so I left that issue out of it. If they were to partner up with HBC or Petro Canada I would expect to take a 10 - 15% cut in points value.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by idatater46 Sat May 24, 2008 5:49 pm

In my opinion it should be at least 10 - thats the only way I can see that we don't get totally shafted for the work we have done.
idatater46
idatater46
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Sat May 24, 2008 6:23 pm

I voted 12. I figure the company is big enough and I'm pretty confident they are bringing in enough money that to lose 10% isn't that big of a deal.. though I would have preferred to see an even trade down.
Scarlett
Scarlett

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Sat May 24, 2008 6:28 pm

I feel they could have afforded any amount and should have. They got $13 million in venture capital not that long ago. It all went in the bank because they make enough enough money and didn't need it. It is there for them if they do need it and they can use the interest. I also read they are ahead of all profit timetable projections.So I don't feel a bit sorry for them.
Honey
Honey

Back to top Go down

Post by mrschia Sat May 24, 2008 7:04 pm

I voted for not working for me, I am lost out there in the transfer and both sides have said it is the others to fix. So I would be happy with just Bzz Trolls and I really do mean that.
mrschia
mrschia

Number of posts : 670
Honeycomb : Level 6~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Sat May 24, 2008 8:34 pm

mrschia wrote:I voted for not working for me, I am lost out there in the transfer and both sides have said it is the others to fix. So I would be happy with just Bzz Trolls and I really do mean that.

OMG no! I am sooo sorry. What is wrong that no one can seem to fix?
Honey
Honey

Back to top Go down

Post by itsirC Sat May 24, 2008 11:09 pm

I voted for 13. I am a newer agent, so unless they stick to their promise of a reward for ppl with even 40 pts, I'm not going to be able to get anything. I only have around 150 Bzz Points.
itsirC
itsirC
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Sat May 24, 2008 11:14 pm

I voted for 13-1, but i really would have been happy with a waffle/sandwich maker.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by arny Mon May 26, 2008 2:30 pm

I voted for what I consider fair.. 13 because we wouldn't have gained anything or lost anything..right now it appears most lost nearly 40% of the value..

I am thrilled with the gift card options..but not happy with my loss of value..
arny
arny

Number of posts : 951
Honeycomb : Level 6 and 33 honeycombs and 0 keys
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down