Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devils Advocate?

+11
tara
thebigscott
shadyhillslane
mrschia
brandiland73
Scar
bizzeedee
Ender5803
Honey
emach12
kath
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Devils Advocate? - Page 2 Empty Re: Devils Advocate?

Post by emach12 Sat May 24, 2008 5:54 pm

idatater46 wrote:Well. I am starting to see a problem- since I signed up with My Points, my mailbox has been continually full. I have never had e-mail like this before except when I tried MY Points. Then I quit because of the problem i am experiencing now. Yes, I know I can delete them all- bit I prefer not to get them at all.

I have a different email for Mypoints, it has worked for me so far. I have been cashing in on the 'easy points', and have accumulated about 350 pts in a couple of days.

I think I am going to try the coupon printing thing as well, heck, it can't hurt..especially if I was going to buy the product anyways. I just don't know how long it will take for the points to show up.

I wholeheartedly agree that some things need to be ironed out.

The more than one agent in a household thing would irk me to no end as well.

The poor Canadians seem to have gotten lost as well.

The under 18 buzzers...

Perhaps I should post the email reply from my email to the hive...I just don't want to get in trouble, or irk anyone at the hive.

What do ya think?
emach12
emach12
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 163
Honeycomb : sitting at 4
Registration date : 2008-04-07

http://waitingforthestopsigntoturngreen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Sat May 24, 2008 7:30 pm

Go for it emach. If the hive wants to post their own info here, they've had plenty of opportunity, and they can even answer your post later. They have always been welcome to join us in this discussion, as in all the others. And we even kept the discussion in the public forum so that they'd be able to see it without becoming members. Any time they want to jump in with their side, they're welcome to do it.
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by arny Mon May 26, 2008 3:01 pm

Well I am not sure how I feel about this..I guess I am in a holding pattern..I am concerned about the conversion totals..I am not sure its entirely fair....but totally excited about the GC's as it was something I responded on the beelog that I wanted..

I have more uses for GC than prizes..I save my gc's from surveys for Christmas..that way it doesn't hurt so much paycheck wise..
But when I saw the ability to get a Home Depot or Lowes GC well that I will use probably more than an Amazon card..

I am honestly happy I spent a big portion of my points during rewardapoolza.. And I got the key which I wasn't planning on getting but decided at the last minute the value would likely be better for me.

My points well I would love to find out why they chose this site to combine with..I am sure there is a reason...I do not like the Spammy outlook in my future..and yes I got a ton of it when I joined My points months ago..
So this is a big negative..I think when everything is put before us..then I will form a opinion good or bad..

Major concerns now for me are will I have to do the frogpond..as I don't believe in asking friends and co-workers to weed thru emails sent by me..that is about like me complaining about My points spam issues..

Will the switch mean I possibly can get a few more campaigns.. Will they open up bzz a little to allow us to update our profiles...

These all have me more concerned than the point conversion..but I fear its said and done..and little can be done to fix it..if that would even be an option.

I see I have a 50 dollar Gc coming my way..and I must remind myself of all the postive effects Bzz has had on my life...
And it has..I wouldn't have had an opportunity to try a Sonicare...a Logitech remote..heck I hadn't heard about that remote until Bzz offered it to me..
So the benefits of Bzz with these items far outweigh my feelings on Shaloha if I think about it in those terms..
I am bummed by the outcome...but still thankful for the opportunities..if this makes sense..

I totally understands others had different views and bravo to you for stating those opinions..it's your right and its nice to have a great mb like this to voice them.. Very Happy
arny
arny
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 951
Honeycomb : Level 6 and 33 honeycombs and 0 keys
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum