Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what do we want BzzAgent to do about this?

+11
Lori
emach12
Brea
DisneyKrayzie
Scarlett
chelle
idatater46
edbson
aechl
spiritia
thebigscott
15 posters

Go down

So what do we want BzzAgent to do about this? Empty So what do we want BzzAgent to do about this?

Post by thebigscott Thu May 22, 2008 11:07 pm

Almost all of us agree that Shaloha has some serious problems. Many of us don't want to have to go to MyPoints because of the risk of spam/spyware. Most of us felt the conversion rate was completely unreasonable. Some agents won't be able to even open a MyPoints account. So what do we want?

Let's keep this thread simple and on target. View this as a "List of Demands" or "Options that would work for me" and start thinking of ways Bzz can make this right for you.

I want:

1. A better conversion rate for my points. I expected to take a slight loss of point value in exchange for more convienient redemption. But I was thinking it would be 5-10%, 15% tops. So multiply our BzzPoints by 12 or even 11 instead of 8.
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

So what do we want BzzAgent to do about this? Empty Re: So what do we want BzzAgent to do about this?

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 11:14 pm

I want the points to be a better conversion rate

OR

I want more points per report

AND

I want it Canadian-friendly. I want equal rights for Canadians!!! hee hee hee!
bounce

Back to top Go down

So what do we want BzzAgent to do about this? Empty Re: So what do we want BzzAgent to do about this?

Post by spiritia Thu May 22, 2008 11:23 pm

1. better conversion rate
2. to be truly Canadian FRIENDLY
3. I would have prefered something different. Can they link Canadians straight to GiftCertificates.ca?
spiritia
spiritia
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://medhatmommies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by aechl Thu May 22, 2008 11:37 pm

The biggest thing I would like is a better conversion rate. Other than that, I'm happy.

I also would like to see some small BzzAgent branded items direct from them. I love my BzzAgent keychain and Nalgenes!
aechl
aechl
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-04-02

http://dvrloveaffair.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Thu May 22, 2008 11:43 pm

1. Better conversion rate
2. possible " bzz item" rewards like keychains and flip flops ( I LOVE those flip flops)
3. More points per report since we are getting screwed.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by idatater46 Thu May 22, 2008 11:51 pm

Better conversion rate on the points. I think if we are all actively working at Bzz we deserve more than we are getting.

Also wouldn't hurt once in awhile to get a freebie such as a coffee mug, key chains, trolls - not expensive things but so we would know we are at least appreciated for what we do.
idatater46
idatater46
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Fri May 23, 2008 12:14 am

YEp I second all of them.

And give those of us that cant go to or hate mypoints the option of just buying an amazon GC from you. I would do that.

and I agree, I would love branded items. I still have an ebay key chain they sent me when they were a great company. its been 10 years. I still use it. Smile
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fri May 23, 2008 12:22 am

I would like a better conversion rate.
To fix it so those that dont want to do mypits or can't..can transfer thier points to another mypits account.. like a parents/friends or spouse
To figure out how families w/more then 1 bzzagent are going to work this since 1 per house can have my pits.

btw.. my hubby made a mypits account tonight to test this theory.. not long after his acct was frozen. Mine is ok..for now. So I guess it is 1 acct per household. Those that have more are lucky..or using a diff addy.
Scarlett
Scarlett

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by DisneyKrayzie Fri May 23, 2008 1:15 am

I would be happy with a better conversion rate, or keeping the same rate they have now but also keeping the old system as an option to still get items
DisneyKrayzie
DisneyKrayzie
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 116
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Brea Fri May 23, 2008 6:44 am

edbson wrote:1. Better conversion rate
2. possible " bzz item" rewards like keychains and flip flops ( I LOVE those flip flops)
3. More points per report since we are getting screwed.

WAHT? They had flip flops....OMG I want them.......

I concur...hopefully those instant rewards are the Bzzitem stuff....
Brea
Brea
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by emach12 Fri May 23, 2008 9:14 am

Higher conversion rate would make me happy
emach12
emach12
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 163
Honeycomb : sitting at 4
Registration date : 2008-04-07

http://waitingforthestopsigntoturngreen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Fri May 23, 2008 9:24 am

Scarlett wrote:I would like a better conversion rate.
To fix it so those that dont want to do mypits or can't..can transfer thier points to another mypits account.. like a parents/friends or spouse
To figure out how families w/more then 1 bzzagent are going to work this since 1 per house can have my pits.

btw.. my hubby made a mypits account tonight to test this theory.. not long after his acct was frozen. Mine is ok..for now. So I guess it is 1 acct per household. Those that have more are lucky..or using a diff addy.

Darlene, this makes me angry. We should not have to test theories or mess around with unknown websites at all.

Better conversion rate. x8 just makes them look cheap! They couldn't even spring for x10?
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by mrschia Fri May 23, 2008 10:34 am

all of the above and still small rewards like keychains or TROLLS!!!

even bzz mugs!!
mrschia
mrschia

Number of posts : 670
Honeycomb : Level 6~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonbutch2 Fri May 23, 2008 11:01 am

Fairness for underage Bzz Agents.

Fairness for Canadians.

Better conversion rate.

Agreement with MyPoints to reduce/eliminate SpyWare or at least warn BzzAgents about it
dragonbutch2
dragonbutch2
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 75
Honeycomb : Level 6 - Sweet Bee!
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by itsirC Fri May 23, 2008 4:25 pm

I want a 50lb bag of $100 bills. Laughing

All kidding aside, I would absolutely love a Bzz Troll or the bee flipflops I keep hearing edbson talking about - hate that I missed that! And definitely a better conversion rate. I also think the fact that those Agents living in Canada, those that are under age and those that have more than one agent in a house are not getting taken care of with this new system plainly SUCKS (sorry, there is just no other way to put it)!

I really hope BzzAgent will take steps to make things right. After all, what is BzzAgent without the Agents to do all the Bzz?
itsirC
itsirC
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fri May 23, 2008 4:28 pm

I keep checking mypits account..waiting for that to get iced. I could have slapped Dean when he told me he did this.
Scarlett
Scarlett

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fri May 23, 2008 4:32 pm

Well a cafemommer told me she and her husband are both bzzagents and both have mypoints accounts. He's using his work address as his home address on mypits. You can't have 2 mypits accounts in 1 household.

This sucks donkey's a$$
Scarlett
Scarlett

Back to top Go down

Post by eat_a_cookies Fri May 23, 2008 4:36 pm

A better conversion rate.
More points per report.
A good solution for Agents under 18.
A good solution for Canadian Agents.
A way for anyone who can't use MyPoints to not get jipped.
eat_a_cookies
eat_a_cookies
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down