Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will The New Rewards System Affect Your Reports?

+18
rikostan
babyduckie
Ender5803
idatater46
Honey
Kate2456
DisneyKrayzie
tara
Scar
brandiland73
miley
signingbaby
Lucky
Famof44God
cheyandwysmom
thebigscott
chelle
Rebecca1340
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Will the new system change the way you bzz?

Will The New Rewards System Affect Your Reports? I_vote_lcap8%Will The New Rewards System Affect Your Reports? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 5 ]
Will The New Rewards System Affect Your Reports? I_vote_lcap22%Will The New Rewards System Affect Your Reports? I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 14 ]
Will The New Rewards System Affect Your Reports? I_vote_lcap26%Will The New Rewards System Affect Your Reports? I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 17 ]
Will The New Rewards System Affect Your Reports? I_vote_lcap44%Will The New Rewards System Affect Your Reports? I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 29 ]
Will The New Rewards System Affect Your Reports? I_vote_lcap0%Will The New Rewards System Affect Your Reports? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 65

Will The New Rewards System Affect Your Reports? Empty Will The New Rewards System Affect Your Reports?

Post by Rebecca1340 Thu May 22, 2008 2:27 am

Let's hear your thoughts.

Last edited by Rebecca1340 on Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Will The New Rewards System Affect Your Reports? Empty Re: Will The New Rewards System Affect Your Reports?

Post by Rebecca1340 Thu May 22, 2008 2:31 am

I have to be honest here, I'll probably remain with BzzAgent, but after having BzzAgent try to trick me into thinking I wouldn't be losing 40% of my points value, having log in problems with MyPoints and being forced to sign up with a spam company that's making my spam blocker and antivirus go nuts every time I try to login (still haven't been successful yet) I don't think I'll be reporting as much as I have been lately. I know some people will say that I'm greedy, but I honestly believe that I have been loyal to BzzAgent, held up my end of the bargain, and I expect the same respect in return.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Will The New Rewards System Affect Your Reports? Empty Re: Will The New Rewards System Affect Your Reports?

Post by chelle Thu May 22, 2008 2:32 am

Since I have a feeling we are gona get screwed on the new set up of tiers and such too. (dont know why I have this feeling, its just thre, nagging me) I will do what is nessasary. But honestly, I dont see it doing well for me since I refuse to go to the swamp.

And in all honesty, if I got DSL tomorrow and COULD go to the swamp, I wouldnt. I dont like being pushed into something.

And although they keep saying it wont hurt you not to go, I know that it will. Unless I can buy a 'free swamp pass' for 40 points.
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Thu May 22, 2008 2:33 am

ONE LINERS UNITE!

ROFLMAO.
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Thu May 22, 2008 2:36 am

LMAO!!! I'd better hit the sack -- that's actually starting to sound like a good idea!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Thu May 22, 2008 2:41 am

I may change my mind later. Because if I'm honest with myself I'll admit that there are lots of things I love about BzzAgent. But right now I'm pissed. I just got screwed. And when I read what Chelle posted about them getting a $2 bonus if I sign up to MyPoints using their link... that is so insulting I can't begin to describe how I feel. They are being paid to screw me over and rip me off for almost half the value of my points. They lied about the reward for 40 points. They lied when they said we'd be able to look at the rewards before buying a key. Their partner site is apparently notorious for spam, and our MyPoints will now expire after a year.

I wanted to be happy about the changes. Before I found out which partner company it was, and what the rate of conversion would be, I WAS happy. But I am not any longer.

So will I leave BzzAgent? I don't know. I will probably stay. But there's no way I'm going to put forth a lot of effort on them is this is the kind of loyalty they show us. We are volunteers. Which means we've already given up our paycheck and our benefits. The least they could give us is some respect.
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cheyandwysmom Thu May 22, 2008 7:32 am

Yeah, I'm still pissed. I posted in the Beelog that I wasn't happy (Dave has a new post, by the way), so now I'm probably a pest on top of everything else. I guess I was expecting better. Call me greedy, but I've put in quite a bit of work, for what? A spam-you-till-you-drop offer site. *sigh*
cheyandwysmom
cheyandwysmom
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Famof44God Thu May 22, 2008 7:36 am

I personally like MyPoints and have already received over $150 in gift certificates for using the website, so I am okay with the changes. I would rather receive gift cards than actual items anyway.
Famof44God
Famof44God
Larva
Larva

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-08

http://www.homemadegourmet.com/minnesota

Back to top Go down

Post by cheyandwysmom Thu May 22, 2008 7:40 am

But wouldn't you have liked to keep your points already accumulated in the process? I have to admit, that's one of the things that I am most disappointed in. Why did they take 40% of our points' value in the process?
cheyandwysmom
cheyandwysmom
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Thu May 22, 2008 8:37 am

I also like Mypoints, and they do have ways to earn more points other than the click thru emails. They are inclucding more surveys (which I'd rather have the click thrus). I have been a member for years and gotten many many GC's from them. Sadly I don't have a record I could go back and quote you. It takes little time each day to accumulate a few points...heck I prefer it to the swamp!

I have never had a problem with getting my GC's either, they seem to be a solid company. Give it a shot.

I think Buzz may have been in over their head, and they found a way to compensate us. I'm not sure they expected to be so successful. Maybe they didn't require enough gifting from their companies they ran campaigns for. I don't know their business model, but I'm sure they are in major revision mode, and in the end I think we will come out better for it.
Lucky
Lucky

Number of posts : 1488
Honeycomb : 6 infinity
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by signingbaby Thu May 22, 2008 8:52 am

I will definitely stay with BzzAgent, since I only got rewards twice it wasn't a big factor in how I used the program. I will say that I am disappointed in the "conversion" however and it is kind of a letdown that we were outright lied to (i.e., 40 points will buy you something, you can see the prizes before converting your points).

But for BzzAgent overall ... yes, I enjoy doing it and will probably report as much as usual.

Very Happy
Monica
signingbaby
signingbaby
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 262
Honeycomb : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-02

http://www.axonpixie.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Thu May 22, 2008 8:58 am

That's just it Monica, I like being a BzzAgent, but I don't like what they just did to us. I think that's one of my biggest conflicts with the whole thing.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by signingbaby Thu May 22, 2008 9:12 am

Yeah, you're right. I think the more I think about it the more irritated I get!

I don't know what I think. I wonder if BzzAgent will address any of these issues? (i.e., lying)

geek
signingbaby
signingbaby
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 262
Honeycomb : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-02

http://www.axonpixie.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Thu May 22, 2008 9:13 am

I don't know. Maybe... I'd like to hear what they have to say about it.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by miley Thu May 22, 2008 9:43 am

This whole referal bonus has me irritated.Bzz says they have 400,000 agents.Does that represent 800,000 dollars in referal bonus for them?Even if that is an inflated number and say just 100,000 sign up then that is 200,000 bucks.I think a couple hundred grand would make me wonder is this a change for the bzz agents benefit or for the benefit of the hive...

miley
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by brandiland73 Thu May 22, 2008 9:56 am

I am sure there is no referral for bzz I am sure they actually had to pay for us to go...
brandiland73
brandiland73
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 710
Honeycomb : Five....I think
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://home.comcast.net/~brandihampson/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Thu May 22, 2008 10:02 am

That's very true Brandi, but they'll get some sort of kickback -- a discount or something for each person that signs up through them.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by miley Thu May 22, 2008 10:03 am

What makes you sure of that Brandi?If I was sending 400,000 new customers your way I bet you would give me a bonus...If they have our email and can spam us then we have done our lot.Or bzz has done its lot.

miley
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Thu May 22, 2008 10:03 am

signingbaby wrote:I will definitely stay with BzzAgent, since I only got rewards twice it wasn't a big factor in how I used the program......But for BzzAgent overall ... yes, I enjoy doing it and will probably report as much as usual.Very Happy
Monica

I just like getting the new products to try out & I voice my opinions all the time.
I'll keep on Bzzing.
I'm really sorry for all the people who are so upset; I wish BzzAgent had been a little accommodating to those who had a lot of points. I can see how it would be very frustrating to you.

I'm going to wait to June 9, for my final opinion.
Scar
Scar

Number of posts : 1135
Honeycomb : Honey-Freaking-Bee-Finally!
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by brandiland73 Thu May 22, 2008 10:03 am

Yeah...look at all the buzz this has created.
brandiland73
brandiland73

Number of posts : 710
Honeycomb : Five....I think
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://home.comcast.net/~brandihampson/

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Thu May 22, 2008 10:33 am

I personally dont care much about the rewards, I am more interested in the new system. But after reading the terms and conditions before transferring my points I think that will disappointing too.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by DisneyKrayzie Thu May 22, 2008 12:50 pm

It depends on the rest of their new tier system, but I don't see as much of an incentive now. I was really Bzzing my butt off trying to get points to use towards something cool like an iPod or something I would not normally buy myself, the gift cards are just boring now and I probably wont work as hard to earn them, especially since I don't have to hurry and try and get the points for something that will only be around for a few hours.
DisneyKrayzie
DisneyKrayzie
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 116
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate2456 Thu May 22, 2008 12:51 pm

I will stay with BzzAgent but I can honestly say that the amount of bzz may drop. As a volunteer I have put countless hours into bzz only to have this happen. I enjoy the ability to try new products for free and would probably bzz even if the was my only incentive however it is nice to get something additional but I guess I will see what the other future changes are.

Kate2456
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Thu May 22, 2008 1:11 pm

I voted not as much effort but I agree with Disney it will depend on the new system. If it stays as unfair as it is I will go with the flow and start turning over one line reports and saying screw the effort. I get rewarded the same as people writing "my dog like it yup, yup"
... so why bother?
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Thu May 22, 2008 2:09 pm

I think I will wait and check out the new system, but I am going to stop putting much effort out for Bzz. I hate writing reports and will be doing less I think. I don't get many campaigns due to my age and location, so I think I will sit on my golden key and wait for campaigns like Harmony One and Sonic UV Sanitizer, that are rewrd enough in themselves. We don't get new items that are not on the market yet, the freebeis we get are poor for what we have to do for them (I get better stuff just for signing up, no reports required) and I don't believe we affect any products to be changed. I think a company may listen to some of our negative feedback, but for the most part they go to survey companies that send out pt's for that kind of input.
So all in all, I am not quitting, but I am backing way off again. I am a long term member and do stop bzzing for periods of time, when I have had enough of their ineptness and mistakes.
Honey
Honey

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next