Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOT A REAL RING OUT OF A DIAMOND CANDLE!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GOT A REAL RING OUT OF A DIAMOND CANDLE! - Page 2 Empty Re: GOT A REAL RING OUT OF A DIAMOND CANDLE!

Post by agaphmou Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:18 pm

You too! I have also tried hawaiian coconut,honeydew melon,pomegranate/lemonade,topical retreat, summertime, and honeysuckle.
agaphmou
agaphmou
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4523
Honeycomb :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

GOT A REAL RING OUT OF A DIAMOND CANDLE! - Page 2 Empty Re: GOT A REAL RING OUT OF A DIAMOND CANDLE!

Post by Lori Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:32 pm

Approximately what size are the rings that come in the candles?
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:36 pm

They vary between 5-11 I believe Lori.The silver or gold you can get re-sized but not the fake ones.
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Lori wrote:Approximately what size are the rings that come in the candles?
From the web site:
http://help.diamondcandles.com/customer/portal/articles/87213-can-i-choose-what-size-ring-i-get-in-my-candle-

We place rings of the most common ring sizes inside our candles. Most often the rings are sizes 6-8.

We unfortunately do not have the option to specify what size ring you want inside your candle.

If someone has a ring inside their candle that is either too big or too small then they most often will give out away to a friend or family member.

If the ring is worth $100+ then most people don't mind spending a few dollars with a local jeweler to get the ring sized to their finger.

We place rings of the most common ring sizes inside our candles. Most often the rings are sizes 6-8.

We unfortunately do not have the option to specify what size ring you want inside your candle.

If someone has a ring inside their candle that is either too big or too small then they most often will give out away to a friend or family member.

If the ring is worth $100+ then most people don't mind spending a few dollars with a local jeweler to get the ring sized to their finger. After all the ring is a bonus that comes with the candle!
all the ring is a bonus that comes with the candle!

I thought about this and I agree with what they said -

If the ring is worth $100+ then most people don't mind spending a few dollars with a local jeweler to get the ring sized to their finger. After all the ring is a bonus that comes with the candle!
The price on the web site is $24.95 and that is pretty much what nice candles cost these days.

kleenaechs
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 641
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:43 am

I have gotten bigger ring sizes
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:58 pm

I ordered another one today. This time I am getting Cozy Cabin. I got another coupon and free shipping again, so kind of going crazy Razz

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:53 pm

Let me know if you like it,I've heard mixed opinions.I forgot to mention that I tried Peachy Mango too and it's also amazing
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:31 pm

agaphmou wrote:Let me know if you like it,I've heard mixed opinions.I forgot to mention that I tried Peachy Mango too and it's also amazing

It had good reviews on the web site and I bought it for my neighbor who lives in a cedar log home. I thought that would be cute to give her. I hope she likes it.

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:55 pm

Awe! That's so sweet!
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2