Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOOH that smell, can't you smell that smell?

+2
thebigscott
Honey
6 posters

Go down

OOOH that smell, can't you smell that smell? Empty OOOH that smell, can't you smell that smell?

Post by Honey Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:08 pm

My house sure needs all the air fresheners we have been getting lately! I woke up this morning to a poopie mess on the carpet in the hall, and a mouse in a trap in the kitchen. I thought the mess in the hall was from my 18 y/o cat who we have been thinking won't make it much longer. The cat looked fine though and I cleaned up both messes. Then I start to smell something else. I think it smells like it is a decomposing mouse. That is really confusing me because I don't use poison and the one in the trap was a brand new catch, so not smelly. I checked all over the house and then I pulled out my stove and cleaned that up, but found nothing. Still can smell the smell though. Then finally I noticed my little dog Sugar has a mess all down her behind. She has really long hair and it must have been her that made the poopie mess. I have no idea why she is sick, but at least I found the source of the dang smell OOOH that smell, can't you smell that smell? 363723
Honey
Honey
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

OOOH that smell, can't you smell that smell? Empty Re: OOOH that smell, can't you smell that smell?

Post by thebigscott Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:11 pm

Oh no! I hate cleaning up after animals. I don't like diapers, but at least they are usually kind of contained.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

OOOH that smell, can't you smell that smell? Empty Re: OOOH that smell, can't you smell that smell?

Post by Rebecca1340 Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:21 pm

I hate waking up to a smell like that! I swear both animals aim for the white carpet here too!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:38 pm

ewww I'm sorry Honey, that is never fun.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:44 pm

It would be just like me to wander around in a morning daze and step in the smelly surprise. I'm lucky in that my beagle never has stuff stuck to her hind end, but unlucky in that when she finds something especially gross, she'll roll in it. 90% of the time it's late at night and I have to bathe her. I caught her ready to roll in something once and it turned out to be a pile of dead frog. EEEW!
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:51 pm

My dogs love that too Lori. Roll in anything dead and gross and they are happy!
Dh wasn't yet gone to work when I got up. He was outside and I stuck my head out the door and asked him if he didn't smell the nasty smell? He said, well maybe, I wasn't really sure. Well, didn't you see the dead mouse in the kitchen? No reply Shocked
Honey
Honey

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:57 pm

Scott and I have a mousetrap deal. I set them (because his nerves can't take the snap if it accidentally goes off) and he cleans them out so I don't have to deal with dead mice. Yuck, yuck, nasty!
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:04 pm

After reading this I am SO glad all my animals are outside!
If I even thought I had a mouse I would probably move...ICK
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:06 pm

Honey wrote:My dogs love that too Lori. Roll in anything dead and gross and they are happy!
Dh wasn't yet gone to work when I got up. He was outside and I stuck my head out the door and asked him if he didn't smell the nasty smell? He said, well maybe, I wasn't really sure. Well, didn't you see the dead mouse in the kitchen? No reply Shocked

He sounds just like mine! LOL I am in charge of all wildlife encounters, dead or alive. He will pretend to not see a dead mouse. One time there was a really cool tree frog clinging on the side of our house and I asked him to go get the ladder while I kept watch over it because I wanted to pick it up. He refused! He said I shouldn't be touching it AT ALL. I went and got the ladder myself. Sheesh, the kids were just little and they wanted to see the frog, too.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum