Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheesecake Cookie Cups

2 posters

Go down

Cheesecake Cookie Cups Empty Cheesecake Cookie Cups

Post by trax Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:32 pm

1 pkg. (16.5 oz) Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
2 pkgs. (8 oz each) cream cheese, room temperature
1 can (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 large Eggs
2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
1 can (21 oz) Cherry Pie Filling

Preheat oven to 325 F. Paper line 24 muffin cups. Place one piece of cookie dough in each muffin cup. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.

Beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth. Pour about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup. Bake for additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Top each with level tablespoon of pie filling. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
trax
trax
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1470
Honeycomb : In Hold Mode - Level 6
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Cheesecake Cookie Cups Empty Re: Cheesecake Cookie Cups

Post by thebigscott Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:13 pm

I just noticed this, Trax. They look delicious. I may have to make some for the holidays.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 7:45 am

First make the chocolate chip cookie batter. Beat 2 1/2 sticks of butter, 3/4 cup of dark brown sugar, and 3/4 cup of granulated sugar until fluffy. Then beat in vanilla and eggs. Whisk 2 1/2 cups of flour, 3/4 teaspoon baking soda, and 1 teaspoon salt. Stir into a butter mixture. Add 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips and chill for 30 minutes or freeze. I used a loaf I had in the freezer a few days ago.

Preheat Oven to 325 degrees F. Paper-line 24 muffin cups. Chop the cookie dough and place in each muffin cup.

Bake for 10-12 minutes until cookie has spread to the edge of the muffin cup. If you would like your cookie to be tougher and crunchier then you can bake for a little but longer time. I prefer mine to be soft.

In a medium-sized bowl beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, and vanilla extract until smooth. Spoon 3 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.

**This may be a little too much per muffin cup. If so then just add two tablespoons. In case you have left over cheesecake filling you can always put it aside and use for another delicious recipe.**

Bake for additional 15 minutes or until cream cheese sets. Cool completely on wired rack and then place in the fridge to cool for at least an hour.

While the cheesecake cups cool make the whipped cream. Whisk heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add confectioners sugar and whisk until combined. Cover tightly and refrigerate.

Once the cheesecake cups are cooled, place a dollop of whipped cream on top and sprinkle mini chocolate chips.

Enjoy!!! :-)
-----------

Last edited by helma on Fri May 21, 2010 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Fri May 21, 2010 8:02 am

Oh wow! That sounds delicious!

And welcome to the board, Helma. Very Happy
thebigscott
thebigscott