Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redeeming Golden Keys

4 posters

Go down

Redeeming Golden Keys Empty Redeeming Golden Keys

Post by effdee Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:35 pm

So it's been over a month and I'm still sitting on my first two Golden Keys. I was offered one campaign, but it required a purchase that I'd never use (a man's razor) so I turned it down.

Are there usually so few opportunities to turn these in? I'm concerned that they'll expire on me or I'll be forced to take a no-fun campaign.

I don't get offered many campaigns anymore; I might be in a less favorable household (single, no kids) or something. Are new campaigns mostly on hold because of the Shaloha deal, or, is BzzAgent really hurting for business?

effdee
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Redeeming Golden Keys Empty Re: Redeeming Golden Keys

Post by chelle Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:53 pm

Effdee! Hello!! Its nice to meet you Smile

Noone has really had any campaigns since shalolilina. the mens razor (dont blame you for not taking it!! I didnt either) , the WOM book by dave, the plum card ( I think EVERYONE got thse two..YUCK!) . and there was one more, it was a very tight demographic, teddy grahams trail mix.

They did a beelog post saying they were working to get more campaigns quickly. They admited its been slow. I am going to give you some advise that was given to me. I didnt take it and lost out on the logitech remote.. LOL

IF you have one golden key, dont take just anything. be selcetive. make sure its not something that you can afford to buy yourself.

If you have 2 golden keys, use one for something you CAN buy, but wouldnt. Smile

If you have 3 or more, accept what you want Wink LOL

BUT not all campaigns will come down with a golden key. Most wont. The only ones that will are those they you ALMOST fit the demographics. so they will let you buy your way in Smile
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:57 pm

The keys do require that you get a golden key invitation, and sometimes you'll go quite some time between those offers. I also think that since a lot of people have keys right now, there's going to be only a short amount of time before those slots fill up and the campaign's are full. The latest BeeLog post seemed to indicate they were hurting for business, so that may factor into it, too.

Whenever a new campaign appears members will post it over in the BzzChat section of this site. We seem to have pretty good turn around time on noticing that they're available, so if you keep an eye on that page, you should be able to hear about any invitations while they're still open.

And BTW, welcome! It's nice to meet you!
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:54 am

There sure are a lot of keys floating around, so here's a hypothetical...

If Tier 6 gets Early Invites before Tier 5, which gets Early Invites before Tier 4, does someone holding 4 Golden Keys get Golden Key offers before someone with 3 Golden Keys, who gets Golden Key offers before someone with 2 Golden Keys?
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by effdee Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:29 am

Thanks for the feedback!

I really wish there was some notification. It seems so pointless that I have to login to BzzAgent repeatedly to use it, especially since I have no other activities there - no campaigns except the WOM book (I didn't even get offered the Plum Card), which I've done my 2 reports for, Frogs caught up, no surveys.

effdee
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:47 pm

same here effdee! I dont even go over unless someone says there is a new campaign! LOL

Lori, I would think that all purple females with 2 husbands, 8 kids and 4 pet lizards would get the opertunity at the same time, even if one had 7 golden keys and another have 1. But I have been known to misread certain information and situations that required the wrong answer and have only given the right one.
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down