Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something for the hive to consider

5 posters

Go down

Something for the hive to consider Empty Something for the hive to consider

Post by Connie Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:59 pm

Im not complaining just pointing out something I realized today and that doesn't make much sense. I had my first report reviewed today and approved and got my 50 mypoints.

On average I will spend 5-10 mins bzzing a product and 10-20 mins writing up report about that bzzz. So I got 50 points. No biggie really.

However today I decided to give mypoints a real shot. I did a lot of the "tell us and earn" points that take just a second to do. I also signed up for two offers (signing up for newsletter types). In total I spent about 10 mins at mypoints and earned over 200 points.

Does this seem logical? 25-30 mins to earn 50 points or 10 mins to earn over 200?

eta: Okay I DO get a free product with bzzz and love that part and will continue to bzzz but it seems like a lot of the incentive to report that bzzz (which I assume the client really wants to see) is diminished.
Connie
Connie
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.katieshugs.com

Back to top Go down

Something for the hive to consider Empty Re: Something for the hive to consider

Post by Rebecca1340 Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:07 pm

It makes no sense to me either Connie. None at all.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:10 pm

scratch

none here either
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:11 pm

I agree, the incentive to write more than 2 reports has vanished.
Yes some Bzzkits are super great, like Harmony One, making it worth my time and effort. However, others suck quite frankly. The Promise Activ super shots comes to mind. You got one free 4 pack. If you share them with anyone, you have not much free really. Claritin I got one 10 cnt card. It takes two weeks to really see if it works. What great freebie did people get in the Plum card kit, or Western Union, Wachovia, etc?
Honey
Honey
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:14 pm

I'm with you honey soem kits are pretty crappy in way of product and then the guides suggest you go buy more to share? Maybe I am dense but I am not seeing the incentive there.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by 59pearly Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:26 pm

Honey, you have a point. Some products cannot be shared because there is hardly enough to test for one person. However, I did get quite a few requests for the coupons since high chlorestral is a concern of a lot of people these days. The nuts had the right packing for promotions. I feel that 8 good sized bags were great, however there were only 6 coupons. I also loved the Mrs. Dash campaign because it fit right in with how our group of friends interact. We watch the games and cook tons of great food. So using the Mrs. Dash was the feature at a few of these events. But your real point is that the incentive to really get your Bzz on seems to have had the wind taken out of its sails. I don't really know yet because it has not been clarified, at least to me, whether there is a 2 report requirement or if that is the minimum. If it is a requirement then I don't see how that helps the customers sell there product and get a real feel for what people think of it.
59pearly
59pearly

Number of posts : 848
Honeycomb : Level 6 Sweet Bee - Need 13 honeycombs for next key. Sigh.
Registration date : 2008-05-05

http://acommonstreetpeddler.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down