Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you plan to do more then the basic?

+10
arny
eat_a_cookies
thebigscott
BeachyBum
itsirC
Muggins
chelle
bzzinalong
tegansmom
Scarlett
14 posters

Go down

Do you plan to do more then the basic? Empty Do you plan to do more then the basic?

Post by Scarlett Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:47 am

it will take on average.. 8-12 months to move up a tier.

2 reports per campaign = 1 honeycomb
10 reports per campaign = 1 honeycomb.

Do you plan do report more then the basic?

Seriously my husband can tell u i got some pretty kewl freebies in the mail... that didnt require me spamming neighbors or friends or family...or viewing websites i didn't want to.

I'm sorry if i seem arrogant but i feel my wom activities are worthy of more then 55 frucking my points (thats max btw)..and i'll b damned if i will take that time out of my day to file mroe then the required 2 reports to move up.

What are ur thoughts and views?

affraid <-- i love that dude
Scarlett
Scarlett
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Do you plan to do more then the basic? Empty Re: Do you plan to do more then the basic?

Post by tegansmom Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:54 am

Darlene, I'm with ya sista. I think the 55 MyPoints is just crazy. Not worth my time for sure. They value 2 reports, I'll give them 2. I don't think I really care about the "discounts" through WOMlets. I can do just as good finding a coupon site online.

Oh, I just realized, do you really get a honeycomb for 10 reports? I didn't see that anywhere.... In every campaign I've had, I've done more than 10 and all I got was one honeycomb.

Man this just sucks.
tegansmom
tegansmom

Number of posts : 834
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Do you plan to do more then the basic? Empty Re: Do you plan to do more then the basic?

Post by bzzinalong Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:56 am

I feel the same way. I will only be doing the min. 2 reports per campaign now. I will bzz the same, I love talking and telling people what I think about things, BUT writing those reports takes alot of time and I think 55 mypoints is a slap in the face.

I get some pretty good stuff in the mail free too, my hubby is amazed at the stuff that shows up in the mail box.
bzzinalong
bzzinalong
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 257
Honeycomb : Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:57 am

Thats just it, if you do 2 or 20 you get ONE honeycomb. THATS it.

3 frogs a month? ONE honeycomb. THATS it.

8 frogs a month? you dont get crap for the extra 5!

I have NEVER done ANYTHIN half assed. NOTHING. but they are asking for two. and BY GEORGE, thats what they will get.

They just showed us that it doesnt matter HOW hard you work, you will get the same as if you did hardly anything.
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tegansmom Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:00 am

Chelle, so true.... guess it's 2 reports from now on. I can't believe they didn't think this through a bit more.
tegansmom
tegansmom

Number of posts : 834
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:04 am

They plan to make their money off us doing th eoffers.

Smile
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggins Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:53 am

I certainly don't plan to do more than is absolutely necessary to have enough points for redeem for 2 $25 GCs through the giftcertificates.ca thingie on MyPits and heaven only knows how long that will take with this new set up.

My association will "BustAgent" will soon be coming to an end.
Muggins
Muggins
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 249
Honeycomb : Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by itsirC Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:18 am

I tried to keep an open mind but this just keeps getting worse and worse.
itsirC
itsirC
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by BeachyBum Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:13 am

I plan on participating the same as I was before.

If it's a great product and I Bzz'd alot, I'll submit reports for them.

If the product is so-so and it's hard to generate Bzz, I'll submit what I've got.
BeachyBum
BeachyBum

Number of posts : 791
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~ 2 Golden Keys ~ Bzzing since 2003
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:07 am

I will Bzz the same, since I feel I owe it to the company providing free products. But I'll only submit two reports since there is very little value in doing more.
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by eat_a_cookies Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:18 am

I will Bzz the same. That really isn't saying much, since I am pretty busy, and I really don't do a huge amount of reports per campaign.
eat_a_cookies
eat_a_cookies
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by arny Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:23 am

BeachyBum wrote:I plan on participating the same as I was before.

If it's a great product and I Bzz'd alot, I'll submit reports for them.

If the product is so-so and it's hard to generate Bzz, I'll submit what I've got.
That is my take also..I will not change how I do things..

I enjoy the products I bzz..I will not take that for granted.. I will attempt the scary frogpond...don't they know frogs eat bugs??

Anyways..that is my stance for this hour...it may change later..lol
arny
arny

Number of posts : 951
Honeycomb : Level 6 and 33 honeycombs and 0 keys
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender5803 Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:23 am

Same bzzing here, just not as rewarding. I pour a lot of time into bzzagent and now it seems the same time will be worth the same as someone who logs on clicks three frogs and logs off. I kind of feel like the guy that is working overtime but not getting paid. Hey I chose to do it so I can't complain
Ender5803
Ender5803

Number of posts : 548
Honeycomb : Level 6 to infinity and beyond...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:04 pm

I plan to write only 2 reports now. I may or may not bzz more without reporting. I do not feel I owe the companies more than that. Like Darlene I am loaded with great freebies, from many of the same companies, and I owe nothing for getting that freebie. Some bzzkits are REALLY poor too, with not much in the way of freebies for the agent. Like Western Union or Wachovia. Was that really fun to bzz, I doubt it, but some may disagree I guess. Some are super great like Sonic and Logitech. I think I will wait for those kind of campaigns and submit 2 reports. I will also do 3 frogs a month and see how I feel later. For now, I owe no reports on my open campaigns and have until 7/2 to do 3 frogs.
Honey
Honey

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by migirlfriday Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:16 pm

My reporting will not change. In looking back, I submit about 10+ reports per campaign, depending on what it is. I will however be participating in the frogpond now. I used to only occasionally, but I will now do at least 3 per month.
migirlfriday
migirlfriday
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by aurora04 Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:21 pm

I also plan on doing what I did before. If I bzz it, I'll report it. It might take me longer to get a GC from giftcertificates.ca, but when I do, I can use it to buy a christmas gift for someone. I'll just need to get some campaigns between now and then. LOL.
aurora04
aurora04

Number of posts : 766
Honeycomb : Level 6, Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down