Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is what it says on "How to write a Good Report"

5 posters

Go down

This is what it says on "How to write a Good Report" Empty This is what it says on "How to write a Good Report"

Post by tegansmom Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:33 am

BzzReports We Could Do Without:
Dishonest or hyped up reports
Skimpy one-line reports
Opinion-only reports without any Bzz
Duplicate reports — if you see the confirmation page, we've received your report and will review it soon
Reports about the same word-of-mouth conversation
Avoid submitting reports like these since they waste your time and aren't very helpful to us.

At least they realize the one liners are out. Plus no more opinions. Makes you say hmmmmm......
tegansmom
tegansmom
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 834
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

This is what it says on "How to write a Good Report" Empty Re: This is what it says on "How to write a Good Report"

Post by Scarlett Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:41 am

"i got my bzzkit im gonna go bzz it now thanks i think my mom will like it"

voila 55 points and 1/2 way fill a honeycomb
Scarlett
Scarlett

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

This is what it says on "How to write a Good Report" Empty Re: This is what it says on "How to write a Good Report"

Post by Lori Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:09 am

Can I borrow that one Darlene? I like.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by arny Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:17 am

Ok I am curious why they don't want our opinion on an item..I would think a company would want to know if the person bzzing the item enjoys said item..dislikes said item..

I have always felt that if a person bzzing a item dislikes an item..that in many cases their bzzing is slightly skewed...
arny
arny

Number of posts : 951
Honeycomb : Level 6 and 33 honeycombs and 0 keys
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by eat_a_cookies Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:20 am

I did a campaign for a book written by a journalist who spent some time in Iraq. It was TERRIBLE. And I'm a writer, so I am particularly critical about stuff like that. I got a third of the way through it and couldn't finish it. I also couldn't Bzz it, because I was so unenthusiastic about it. I sent a report telling them what was up, and that I couldn't finish it, let alone Bzz it.

I got my email response, which gave me the exact same amount of points as if I had Bzzed it heavily. I accepted them, but LAUGHED.
eat_a_cookies
eat_a_cookies
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down