Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaloha & BzzPerks FAQs

2 posters

Go down

Shaloha & BzzPerks FAQs Empty Shaloha & BzzPerks FAQs

Post by Lori Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:19 am

Shaloha & BzzPerks FAQs
When do my BzzPoints officially show up in my MyPoints account?
June 9. Just a little longer. After all, we want to give all Agents a chance to tell us if they want to transfer their BzzPoints.

Do the BzzPoints I agreed to transfer to MyPoints ever expire?
Yes, but only if you're inactive for 12 consecutive months (which applies to any MyPoints Points, including those you may earn for future BzzAgent or MyPoints activities).

Why weren't more Golden Keys offered for sale?
We wish we could invite every Agent into every campaign, but it's just not possible. We didn't want to sell so many that Agents who purchased one wouldn't get to use it.

What can I do if I wasn't able to buy a Golden Key?
Even if you weren't able to get one during Shaloha, you'll still be able to earn Golden Keys when we launch BzzPerks on June 9.

When does BzzPerks start?!
June 9! We know, we're excited too.

Does MyPoints use spyware?
MyPoints does not auto-install any applications onto your computer without your explicit permission. MyPoints offers an optional toolbar that Members may choose to install, but are not obligated to in any way. The MyPoints toolbar does not secretly gather or relay information to any outside source.

MyPoints does use cookies to help their advertisers and themselves to identify you as a MyPoints member. If you prefer not to adjust your browser settings to accept all third party cookies, then MyPoints recommends that you add their advertisers' websites and cookies to your trusted list to ensure that you will receive all of your MyPoints for your purchases. You can find the list of their advertisers and more information on third party cookies at https://www.mypoints.com/emp/u/faq.vm?category=technical_questions.

For more information on MyPoints' use of cookies please visit their Privacy and Security FAQ page at https://www.mypoints.com/emp/u/faq.vm?category=privacy_security.

Can I merge BzzPoints from multiple accounts into a single MyPoints account?
MyPoints requires that each individual user must have his/her own MyPoints account. In order to bring you access to great rewards, we have to ask you to abide by MyPoints' terms and conditions, which can be found at http://www.mypoints.com/emp/u/terms.vm.

What is the minimum number of BzzPoints required to qualify for a MyPoints reward?
A BzzAgent needs to transfer at least 62.5 BzzPoints (500 MyPoints) in order to be able to redeem those points for a reward on MyPoints. MyPoints offers hundreds of additional rewards that can be redeemed for points ranging beyond 1,500 BzzPoints (12,000 MyPoints) – with gift cards starting at 175 BzzPoints (1,400 MyPoints). Agents currently with insufficient points or those aiming for higher value rewards will have a chance to earn more MyPoints Points by participating in the MyPoints program and by staying active in BzzAgent campaigns. We were mistaken when we said on the BeeLog that 40 BzzPoints was the minimum number of points required to qualify for a reward. We apologize for any confusion we caused.

What is the conversion rate of BzzPoints into MyPoints Points?
Agents will receive 8 MyPoints Points for each BzzPoint exchanged during Shaloha. Agents also benefit from a wider selection of rewards and greater freedom to redeem points. As for the redemption value of points on MyPoints, MyPoints sets the price for each individual reward offered on their site based on their relationship with 100+ participating merchants.

What are my options if I'm under 18 and can't join MyPoints?
You must be 18 years or older to join MyPoints. For those BzzAgents under 18, we have another option for you to redeem your BzzPoints during Shaloha. Please email us at support@bzzagent.com with the subject line: MyPoints under 18!

Only 0Days Until BzzPerks Launches on June 9
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Shaloha & BzzPerks FAQs Empty Re: Shaloha & BzzPerks FAQs

Post by Rebecca1340 Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:27 pm

Agents will receive 8 MyPoints Points for each BzzPoint exchanged during Shaloha.

This makes me mad every time I see it. I wish they would finish this sentence. IMO, while not an outright lie, it is an outright half truth when they don't mention the rest of the conversion formula.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down