Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New members... speak up, we can't hear you!

+28
fieldms
tara
CMC
c021752c
olivefrm
idatater46
KaeLynn
mlking14
Maggie
beth0603
Missy
migirlfriday
micphilly
martmum
cushiebunny
swoc
chelle
armybrat
Muggins
valerie
kath
Lori
cheyandwysmom
fergui
thebigscott
Ender5803
Rebecca1340
bizzeedee
32 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New members... speak up, we can't hear you! - Page 3 Empty Re: New members... speak up, we can't hear you!

Post by Missy Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:50 pm

My name is missy, but as bzzagent and here missmissylette. I am a 27 yr old Mom from Rockford, IL, originally from the Chicago-land area. I have one wonderful little boy that will turn 4 at the end of the summer. He is my life and he is what makes my world go round. Well, him and his Daddy. Razz

I joined the bzzagent site about a year ago and have been bzzing to everyone about it ever since. Even when I don't have a campaign going on, I have finally found a site that gives it's members the respect and fun they deserve. I love how when I get my bzzkit, I don't get any dingy trial size product. Because everyone knows that you need to really try the product to really know if you like it. I used to go to testing groups in my old home area and when I had one to bring home, I was dissapointed because I was never really able to give my full opinion. You can't use something once or twice and know. You need to use it as many times as you normally do! And bzzagent excedes my expectations when it comes to that. And it has helped me find some new products that now have become a staple in my home.

Okay, more about me. I will be honest and will probably lurk here for a bit until I find something I want to post about. It always takes time to get to know the board and what kinds of people are here, who posts on topics you like, or something your voice needs to be heard. Yeah, I've done the message board thing many times...lol

I also hope that this board will help answer some questions, or maybe even help me move up in tiers with some advice I may get!

I hope to get to know some people as well, and maybe make some new friends!

Razz
Missy
Missy
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

New members... speak up, we can't hear you! - Page 3 Empty Re: New members... speak up, we can't hear you!

Post by thebigscott Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:18 pm

Missy, so happy you posted! Welcome to our board. I hope you find answers, too. It's fine if you're more comfortable lurking, but you're always wecome to post. We'd love to hear your experiences with BzzAgent, too.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by beth0603 Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:51 am

Hi my name is Beth. I am 30 years old and recently married - with no kids and 3 dogs!
I live in Chandler, AZ.

I've been with bzzagent since 2004 and had lots of fun campaigns!
This site looks great!

Beth

beth0603
Larva
Larva

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:52 pm

Hi Beth! Welcome! Congratulations on getting married. Very Happy It's so cool that you've been with BzzAgent that long. I've only been doing it for about a year. But I've learned more on this board in the last month than I did the whole rest of the year!
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:59 pm

Hello and welcome beth!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:53 pm

welcome everyone!!
Maggie
Maggie

Number of posts : 1181
Honeycomb : Level 6, 1 Golden Key
Registration date : 2008-03-22

http://moneyandfreebies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mlking14 Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:25 am

Hey Y'all from the great state of Texas!!!

I am 51, 2 adult children, 1 grandson and no pets. I have been involved with Bzz for about a year now. Recent campaigns were Sonic UV, Plantronics Blue Tooth Headset and Stonyfield Yogurt. Currently in Chili's, Claritin Reditabs, Aveeno, Logitech Universal Remote.

Just found this site recently and am looking forwarding to meeting you.

mlking14
Larva
Larva

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:30 am

Glad to see you!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:36 am

Welcome mlking14! I'm so glad you found us. I hope that you enjoy yourself here, and don't be shy about posting. We'd love to hear all about your Bzzing. And BTW, was the Plantronics headset worth the cost to join the campaign. I think you're the first person to mention that they were in that campaign. I passed because I just didn't have the money to spend on something I didn't need, but I was very curious later about what I'd missed out on.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by KaeLynn Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:20 pm

Hi my name is Kalin - KaeLynn here and on Bzzagent (My best friend spells it like that, and it's stuck) I live in Southeast GA and I'm a 23 year old mom to two little boys (One 5 and the other turns 3 in june) They are both my WORLD!!! I learned about this site from Katies Hugs and I joined Bzzagent in March (I learned about bzzagent from the site too.) I work full time and go to school full time, but make plenty of time for my children and my fiance. I've been looking around this forum and love everything I've read so far, and it helps when i have questions about bzzagent.
KaeLynn
KaeLynn
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 226

Back to top Go down

Post by fergui Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:44 pm

KaeLynn wrote:Hi my name is Kalin - KaeLynn here and on Bzzagent (My best friend spells it like that, and it's stuck) I live in Southeast GA and I'm a 23 year old mom to two little boys (One 5 and the other turns 3 in june) They are both my WORLD!!! I learned about this site from Katies Hugs and I joined Bzzagent in March (I learned about bzzagent from the site too.) I work full time and go to school full time, but make plenty of time for my children and my fiance. I've been looking around this forum and love everything I've read so far, and it helps when i have questions about bzzagent.

Hey Kaelynn...glad you came over! These ladies (and a few men lol) are great!! Ask any question you need to. Very Happy
fergui
fergui
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by KaeLynn Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:06 pm

Thanks!!!
KaeLynn
KaeLynn
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:51 pm

welcome Kalin!!
Maggie
Maggie

Number of posts : 1181
Honeycomb : Level 6, 1 Golden Key
Registration date : 2008-03-22

http://moneyandfreebies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by idatater46 Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:48 pm

So glad to have found this site. It has helped answer many questions about being a Bzz Agent- more than I could find anywhere else. I have been with the program since last Fall and am throughly enjoying it. I started with the Scrubbing bubbles campaign, then TrackShack, Silk, Ziploc Twist'N Loc, Big Bags and Aveeno. Turned down the Plum card and the headphone one.

Never seen many agents from the state of Idaho- anyone else here from my state? You are all a great group and its so very nice getting to meet and know you all.
idatater46
idatater46
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:57 pm

I think you might be our only member from Idaho... I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head...
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fergui Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:36 am

Connie's from Idaho...and I'm originally from there. Only been in Misery Missouri for 13 years now.
fergui
fergui
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by olivefrm Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:02 am

Hey Y'all! I am from southern middle TN, ( But our life revolves around Nahsville). Anyone from TN? New members... speak up, we can't hear you! - Page 3 439161 I LOVE these guys!
olivefrm
olivefrm
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 175
Honeycomb : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-29

http://materialgirlstuff.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by c021752c Thu May 01, 2008 4:37 am

Hello
My name is Jeremy Franks (on Forum as c021752c which was my Royal Navy Service Number!), joined BzzAgent a couple of weeks ago. Have done all the surveys and the training and am awaiting my first invitation to do some Bzzzing! How long do you think I will have to wait?
I now work for Westinghouse Rail Signals in Chippenham, Wiltshire, England although I live in Templecombe, Somerset.
I guess I will lurk on the Forum until I have something worth contributing in the way of experiences, but am looking forward to 'learning the ropes' from reading all your contributions!
Best Regards
Jeremy
c021752c
c021752c
Larva
Larva

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by olivefrm Thu May 01, 2008 8:23 am

c021752c : Welcome! I have been a bzz agent since october, and from what i can tell, there is no way to tell how long it will be before you get invited to a campaign. could be today or a moth or two from now. Hang in there though, log into Bzzagent everyday so they can see you are being active. (they say participating in the Frogpond doesn't have any effect on whether you get into campaigns or not) just explore.

my ancestors are from England. Ever heard the name Carcutt (I think there is a farm called that somewhere in England) Worcestershire, i think.

Anyway, welcome!
olivefrm
olivefrm
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 175
Honeycomb : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-29

http://materialgirlstuff.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Thu May 01, 2008 9:20 am

Welcome Jeremy! Congratulations on joining BzzAgent, and on joining us as well. I hope you have a great time learning the ropes.

Olivefrm is right in that there's no way to know when you will get your first campaign. But whenever one of us is offered a campaign, we post it here. So hopefully you'll at least be able to get a heads up that there are invitations going out. Since most of us are women, our offerings may differ from yours, but it's worth a shot. And feel free to ask all the questions you want (you can start a new post if you think of one) and we'll try to help.

Don't worry about waiting for that first campaign before you post here. Since we're mainly here to meet and get to know each other, you're perfectly qualified for that!

By the way, I grew up in Somerset, Kentucky, USA. My family still lives there and I visit often.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by CMC Thu May 01, 2008 10:03 am

Hello fellow agents,

I've been a member for a couple of weeks but don't think I've posted. I've been with bzzagent since they started campaigns in Canada. I've learned a lot of interesting stuff from this board, I can't believe how many reports some of you are doing, wow!

CMC

CMC
Larva
Larva

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Thu May 01, 2008 10:39 am

Welcome, CMC! I'm glad you've decided to visit with us. And yes! Some of these people are reporting like crazy! I'm hit and miss. Sometimes I do oodles, but other times, life is busy and I don't get time to report, or even Bzz much.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Thu May 01, 2008 11:01 am

Hi Jeremy and CMC Welcome to our "unoffical bzz" board.

Jeremy, your first campaign can vary... mine first took about 6 weeks
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Thu May 01, 2008 11:12 am

Hi from Canada Jeremy and CMC! Jeremy, don't worry about having anything meaningful to contribute, we all just sort of chat around here! If campaigns in the UK are anything like they are here it might take a while to get one. The Americans definately see more than we do here!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KaeLynn Thu May 01, 2008 11:17 am

Welcome Everyone thats new!!!
Jeremy, I got my first campaign pretty soon, but I haven't had one since. I'm patiently waiting on a new one....
KaeLynn
KaeLynn
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next