Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Next?

+4
chelle
spiritia
Kate2456
Rebecca1340
8 posters

Go down

What's Next? Empty What's Next?

Post by Rebecca1340 Sun May 25, 2008 11:50 pm

Any guesses about the next phase to the rewards overhaul? Do you think they'll fix the points conversion rate? What about the ongoing Canadian problems? Will they do anything to elliminate one line reports? Will they do anything about the swamp? And most importantly, what should we do about a party here? The chatbox was rocking on Shitola eve and the boards were busy as well. Are we up for another party? What am I saying -- of course we'll have another party!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

What's Next? Empty Re: What's Next?

Post by Kate2456 Mon May 26, 2008 12:26 am

I am not so sure they will fix the conversion rate after all they probably have it written in a contract with mypoints not to be pessimistic or anything as I would love for the to rethink it. I hope they fix the problems for the Canadians and the problems with BzzAgents who are underage and thus unable to sign up for MyPoints. I think one line points are rediculous and that they should have been unacceptable all along but I guess that is there choice. I am totally up for a party..........just let me know where and when.

Kate2456
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by spiritia Mon May 26, 2008 12:30 am

I think the conversion rate will remain the same. I also think the tier system will be completely different. Perhaps just points for completing campaigns and frogs and surveys. They may all go in together to get one point total... perhaps a mypoints total. People will be able to do surveys, frogs and campaigns to earn mypoints. I think for points, people should write stuff that is good enough - meets certain criteria - to gain points. If it isn't good enough - no points. Tiers - do away with them. What's an early invite or a golden key worth if you get more campaigns anyway? Canadians get shafted all the time. This is better than nothing. Personally, I just wished we were offered more campaigns.

Just some ideas.
spiritia
spiritia
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://medhatmommies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Mon May 26, 2008 12:35 am

hmmmm I am thinking they are gona screw us again. and I still think you will be left in the dust if you dont swamp jump. Is it jus tme or do you always think about those nasty ole toads on teh smurfs when you think of the swamp?

Hmmmm, we need a new name for the tier thing..

Turdtime isnt my best.

since its all about honeycombs.... I'll have to think on it.. Smile
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by spiritia Mon May 26, 2008 12:38 am

The Sting?
spiritia
spiritia
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://medhatmommies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Mon May 26, 2008 12:42 am

Hmmm... Shitola was so easy once we saw 40% of our points disappear -- it just sort of flowed. We might have to wait until we see what's coming to come up with the name for it.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Mon May 26, 2008 12:47 am

I agree, and it was the only name I hadnt called it in the last 3 months too Smile LOL

I am betting it will have a requirement of reports per campaign as to whether or not you will be able to fill your honey comb.

I am also thinking that they will be worh less points. (even if they look higher because you have to have more to get diddly with mypoints. )
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Mon May 26, 2008 12:55 am

The only way I can see out of this points conversion mess is to give us more points/report because like someone said, there would have been documents signed by now and that end of the deal is done. I doubt they'll make up the 40% or even 20% by making our grades that much higher though.
I think the swamp will somehow factor into the new system too. I know that there are a fair amount of people here who go to the swamp, but I think (and I've never really done the numbers on this one so don't quote me) more of us avoid it. I'm sure they want more people diving in there and will try to push us harder on that one too.
As for the party, I'm all for it as long as I'm not at work. The boards and the chat box and a couple of drinks made for a fun night despite the disappointment of Shitola!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by masucci Mon May 26, 2008 2:49 am

The only thing I'm afraid of right now is the tiering system. I read that we would all keep our respective tiers with the new system, and not fall back, but it makes me wonder... will they add more more tiers to climb on top of the 4 we already have? Because I remember reading that they are adding more tiers... and that's the only way I can figure they'd do it. Even so, I love BzzAgent, and will continue bzzing. I've just worked really hard to get to the place I am, and I'd hate for that to be taken away in an instant. Neutral
masucci
masucci
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by BuzzNut Mon May 26, 2008 11:00 am

I may be pulling this out of my hat somewhere, but I swear I thought I read somewhere, where there wasn't going to be any more points with the new system. Maybe I just read something wrong???
BuzzNut
BuzzNut
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1737
Honeycomb : Level 6 ....the endless doom
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Mon May 26, 2008 12:08 pm

I thought the same...more tiers, and no more points. No more losing ground because we are active in more campaigns. We will have BzzPerks (whatever they are). I feel perkier already don't you? Shocked

Oh yes, and get your waders on as we are going to be sloughing through the swamp more often. Wink

Last edited by Lucky on Mon May 26, 2008 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucky
Lucky

Number of posts : 1488
Honeycomb : 6 infinity
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate2456 Mon May 26, 2008 1:47 pm

Interesting, maybe it will have to do with the number of reports we submit in addition to what we earn in the swamp?? Just an idea, I really hope they get some of the problems like the canadians and underage fixed though because even though I am not in either of those groups it applies to a lot of people who have worked just as har as the rest of us.

Kate2456
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by arny Mon May 26, 2008 2:25 pm

Well I am not sure what to expect..I am very sure on this though..I am glad I spent a ton of points during rewardapoolza..that said, I know a big change is coming to the tiers..how its going to effect us..no clue..but I hate losing tiers because I enter a campaign..if that changes I will have a more postive view of Shaloha..and the switch..

Right now I am very disheartened by the Shaloha..only in that I feel many lost more with Shaloha then they gained..

I don't know what is next but if Shaloha was any indictation..hold on to your hats..lol
arny
arny
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 951
Honeycomb : Level 6 and 33 honeycombs and 0 keys
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down