Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8 YRS @ MyPoints about $6000 -- Rewards??? Ask HERE

+12
manny1968
Lucky
shadyhillslane
rikostan
Honey
firedancer201
thebigscott
Lori
chelle
brandiland73
eat_a_cookies
Darby415
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

8 YRS @ MyPoints about $6000 -- Rewards???   Ask HERE - Page 2 Empty Re: 8 YRS @ MyPoints about $6000 -- Rewards??? Ask HERE

Post by tara Wed May 28, 2008 10:29 pm

They have a chex mix coupon on there now, you can print it a few times. It's on sale at Walgreens and Price Chopper this week, making it free! super easy points
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

8 YRS @ MyPoints about $6000 -- Rewards???   Ask HERE - Page 2 Empty Re: 8 YRS @ MyPoints about $6000 -- Rewards??? Ask HERE

Post by thebigscott Wed May 28, 2008 10:31 pm

No walgreens or price chopper near me.
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Wed May 28, 2008 10:39 pm

walmart matches, its a 50 mile radius rule here, not sure if that applies at all Walmart's, worth a shot though. Then again it may be only a buck at walmart anyway....

Then again you probably have things like Trader Joe's or whole foods. We don't have either but it sure would be nice! Home Depot is going out of business ( not all just the closest one to me, Lowes moved in down the road last year and it's kinda been down hill for Home Depot since then) So shortly we will have one big ass empty store. I'm crossing my fingers for a new grocery store of some sort. As long as they double coupons and take printed ones, I take whatever we get, lol. If not I'll stand out front with a sign. Laughing
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darby415 Fri May 30, 2008 2:43 am

chelle wrote:WOW, sounds like you are able to use it to your advantage. for your sake I think that Bzz going to my points is a great thing!!

Unfortunatly, lots of folks dont do credit cards, so no trial offers for them. and some dont shop on the internet. discresionary income and all that.

I am NOT disputing that its a great place for alot of people. But its a awful place for many too. If you will notice, most people who dont like it, have said they were a member. Didnt like the site, the concept or what ever.

I am one of those. I dont like doing offers. I know I will end up forgetting about one. and being charged mega bucks. And I devote my entire 'work' day to making money off the net.

Alot of people would just like to be able to get rewards with out having to deal with them.

I could make a killing if I did offers. Like on inbox dollars. But its just not for me. I dont even have a credit card I could put offers on if I wanted to. That is the honest to God Truth.

PayPal Debit Card FTW (for non-gamer =For The Win)

Darby415
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Darby415 Fri May 30, 2008 2:46 am

tara wrote:How can I get the bonus email? I went in my profile and clicked the box to get it three days ago. I still haven't seen a single email from them?

I know I'm in the minority but I have no problem clicking their mail to gain points.... if I could just get the mail, lol. I do other PTCs like inbox and sendearnings (anyone wanna signup pm me I'll refer you, LOL I'm NOT good at referals, no one I know wants to sign up, except my bro and he is in the same household, lol) my earnings are limited so I'll click for points.

Yes I did check my bulk folder (which was their response to me) anyone have any suggestions?

Make SURE you have EVERY Legitimate option checked in YOUR profile and DO every MYPoints INTERNAL SURVEY possible to give them MORE reasons to love you- Just like BzzAgent and getting campaigns -- BUT be HONEST!

Darby415
Bzzing
Bzzing

Back to top Go down

Post by Darby415 Fri May 30, 2008 2:54 am

Honey wrote:I have been a member since about the time they started and reward prices have climbed over the years, that is very true. However, I can't really remember what they used to be, maybe Darby does, or someone else. As for more points on bonus mail, they have always been 5 points for reading it, but it used to be you could press yes, then no and get 10 points.

Going back 8 or 9 years ago when I first joined I think it was about 2500- 3000 pts for $25 GC and one of the 1st $50 was Macy's (instore ONLY) and it was 5000. I grabbed about $200 of those as I was working 3 blocks away at Bunker Hill Towers and didn't have to pay for Downtown parking. I hit the clearance racks and got about $500 worth of clothes for a few clicks, a few sign-ups and 5 minutes ......

Ooops about 2 HOURS worth of cancellations back then. Those bogus trial memberships are nowunder EXTREME scrutiny in California so now it's like, Oh you want to cancel? Thank YOU so MUCH for calling and telling us instead ofilig suit!

Darby415
Bzzing
Bzzing

Back to top Go down

Post by Darby415 Fri May 30, 2008 3:04 am

thebutlerdidit wrote:Here's a question Darby. I am afraid of the free trials because I thought I would most likely end up in a situation where I would have to cancel the free offer or be charged before the points had posted to my account. Has that ever happened to you?

GENIUS QUESTION!!!

And one I was SOOOO hoping would be asked.

You ALWAYS have to cancel AND you MUST get a cancellation confirmation number especially if you are NOT in California!

This is NOT for the lazy, forgetful or deal-getting waek at heart, but part of the MyPoinst $6K comes form these activities (say about $3000 worth!)

SideNote: DO be prepared to SPAMMed whether you cancel or NOT unless again you are in Californai (we have MUCH better protection laws than you other 49 states)

Darby415
Bzzing
Bzzing

Back to top Go down

Post by Darby415 Fri May 30, 2008 3:13 am

BuzzNut wrote:I joined Mypoints about the first of this year. I looked to see if I could find when I joined, but my account statement only goes back to March. In this time I have just clicked on the bonus emails and maybe done some surveys for points. I have 1585 points now, it doesn't seem like alot, but concidering that is just clicking on bonus emails (5 points each), I don't think it is bad. Yes, I have gotten many emails from other places, but I had set up a special email account just to receive oddball emails from survey sites etc, so it is not a big deal to me, if I don't want to read the email, I delete it.
Granted, I have not cashed in Mypoints for anything yet, but now I will have enough with my Bzz points to do that if I choose. I may just let them ride for a while. I wasn't happy with the change at first, but it really isn't a big deal to me now. I did get the chance to get a really cool pedometer and a key chain through Bzz points rewards. I love that key chain, it was not what I was expecting it to be. The pedometer is really cool as well, it stores all my data and can be dowloaded into my computer. I either never had enough points to get the rewards I did see or all the rewards were gone before I got to them. With Mypoints, I can now get a GC if I want, plus there is many choices. The only thing I don't like about the set up, is I have noticed that some of the GC that you can redeem for, you can't earn back any points. Such as Bath & Bodyworks. I love the stuff they have, yes there is a GC you can redeem your points for, but there is no link to B & BW through Mypoints to earn back some points. There may be some that you can earn back points with though, I just haven't looked too closely.
Sorry didn't mean to be so long winded. Very Happy

Say What? No Points when you use a BBW GC and BUY through Mypoints??? That sux. I am such a dumb blonde about 10(TEN) of the points I ever earned... OK I got 410 points with my last $100 CirciutCity GCs but other than than I NEVER remember to shop through MyPoints or I chose not to.

If MyPoints doesn't give you BACK points foir using their BBW GC, sign-up with FatWallet or See if the New Microsoft LiveSearch Shopping gives CASH-back at BBW.

Remembering to get rewards while spending online is MY biggest downfall - I can't even begin to contemplate the the $$$$ I've given away in the throes of a sale by not making ONE extra click

Darby415
Bzzing
Bzzing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2