Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe C

+16
kath
thebigscott
spiritia
Rebecca1340
Connie
Honey
idatater46
MrsCuffs
DisneyKrayzie
eat_a_cookies
chelle
Ender5803
Scarlett
Scar
itsirC
mrschia
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Joe C Empty Joe C

Post by mrschia Fri May 23, 2008 2:32 pm

We so would love to hear from you. Please, please talk to us and give us some hope!!!!

Sad Sad Sad Sad
mrschia
mrschia
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 670
Honeycomb : Level 6~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Joe C Empty Re: Joe C

Post by itsirC Fri May 23, 2008 4:17 pm

Sorry- JoeC can't come out and play. He's getting his epinephrine shot right now Smile
itsirC
itsirC
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by itsirC Fri May 23, 2008 4:17 pm

I want a Bzz Troll!
itsirC
itsirC
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Fri May 23, 2008 4:19 pm

Joe!....Dave!.....Anybody!....Hello!.....................

I hear crickets.
Scar
Scar
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1135
Honeycomb : Honey-Freaking-Bee-Finally!
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fri May 23, 2008 4:23 pm

come out come out whereever you are....

you can't hide forever!
Scarlett
Scarlett

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by itsirC Fri May 23, 2008 4:28 pm

They are probably having a company lunch to celebrate the holiday weekend.
itsirC
itsirC
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender5803 Fri May 23, 2008 4:29 pm

Generally, I hate to say it but Shahola was a success. Most Agent are less active and this will encourage them to work (bzz) harder over the next couple of weeks to get a reward that most have never gotten and probably wouldn't have under the old system. Under the old system only the truly dedicated (log in log out check reward page hourly) got rewards. Then if you look at the percentages that have complained (would love her see some of the stats) it probably was a huge success.

My biggest complaint is why didn't they tell us they were going the mypoints route?

Joe, you should really try to push the branded merchandise for points. A lot of people would spend those points on troll dolls, shirts, and other stuff saving bzzagent money and providing advertisement. It's not like we are super secret bzzagents, I have a key chain that's opened a many WOM conversations. I think that with over 400,000 agents WOM would bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Ender5803
Ender5803

Number of posts : 548
Honeycomb : Level 6 to infinity and beyond...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Fri May 23, 2008 4:49 pm

Out of 209 posts on the BeeLog 34 are feeling positive about the change
Scar
Scar

Number of posts : 1135
Honeycomb : Honey-Freaking-Bee-Finally!
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Fri May 23, 2008 4:59 pm

And how many of those scarlett are pure kiss ass posts? Smile

or posts telling someone they shouldnt be upset.

I know I am better off NOT going over there. I am sure there are quite a few personal attacks by the ones always saying NOT to do a personal attack.

Smile
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fri May 23, 2008 5:03 pm

Well I just posted in response to:

Rachel Says:
May 23rd, 2008 at 12:42 pm

And RE: the “one per household” MyPoints rule…

NOT TRUE. My boyfriend and I live in the same house and both have MyPoint accounts. It’s one per person, not one per household. We have both redeemed points for gift cards.

just because they haven't been caught don't mean it don't happen. How do we know he didn't use a diff address...no matter what she says.
Scarlett
Scarlett

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fri May 23, 2008 5:05 pm

I read on there Joe is gone to visit him mommy for a few days. He sure picked a good time to take vacation!
Scarlett
Scarlett

Back to top Go down

Post by eat_a_cookies Fri May 23, 2008 5:22 pm

Scarlett wrote:Well I just posted in response to:

Rachel Says:
May 23rd, 2008 at 12:42 pm

And RE: the “one per household” MyPoints rule…

NOT TRUE. My boyfriend and I live in the same house and both have MyPoint accounts. It’s one per person, not one per household. We have both redeemed points for gift cards.

just because they haven't been caught don't mean it don't happen. How do we know he didn't use a diff address...no matter what she says.

Well, you'll have to take my word for it, I guess. That is me. I have been a MyPoints member for a little longer than I have been a BzzAgent, four years now. My boyfriend signed up for MP through the referral link I sent him about a year ago. I am 95% sure he signed up using our home address, since he works for UPenn and can't really get personal mail through the mail system on campus. He can get a big item that he orders online sent to his office, but even that is WAY more trouble than it is worth. He ordered an office chair and it took a whole week for the mailroom to find it (they lost it) and get it to him.

It isn't so much that we are trying not to get "caught" because it never occurred to me that two partners living together couldn't have their own accounts. My mom and stepdad have been MyPoint-ers for longer than I have. I guess since we aren't doing anything we thought was against the rules, it never occurred to us that we were breaking any rules. Especially since out of me and my boyfriend, and my parents - the second member in each pairing wasn't disqualified upon registering with the same address as the first. Also, MyPoints is pretty upfront about their policies, and they don't state a "one account per household" rule anywhere that I've seen. We have both redeemed points for gift cards, and received them. My parents have also both redeemed points for giftcards, and as I said in one of my BeeLog posts, my mom gives the GCs as gifts.

If we're doing something wrong, it sure would be nice for MyPoints to put their policies all out in the open so there isn't an argument about it. I'm tired of being called a liar because our MyPoint accounts haven't been shut down.
eat_a_cookies
eat_a_cookies
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by DisneyKrayzie Fri May 23, 2008 5:23 pm

thescarlette wrote:Out of 209 posts on the BeeLog 34 are feeling positive about the change

Joe C 88315 you actually took the time to count them up?? Thats only a 16% approval rating Joe C 26377
DisneyKrayzie
DisneyKrayzie
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 116
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsCuffs Fri May 23, 2008 5:31 pm

chelle wrote:And how many of those scarlett are pure kiss ass posts? Smile

Mine wasn't. I'm generally happy with the change. For now. Very Happy
MrsCuffs
MrsCuffs
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fri May 23, 2008 6:26 pm

eat_a_cookies we weren't doing anything wrong either. We are not online shoppers. I joined on a referral from a friend and sent hubby a referral... he didn't join for ages and then did...same mailing address/diff puters/diff ips/.. we did nothing against their system and he was frozen.

I've come across quite a few on here and on cafemom who've all told me the same thing happened to them.
Scarlett
Scarlett

Back to top Go down

Post by idatater46 Fri May 23, 2008 8:01 pm

I have an extra epi pen if Joe needs it!
idatater46
idatater46

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mrschia Fri May 23, 2008 8:10 pm

Joe is not with his mom, he posted it here that he would be gone for the day and be back the next day. I will find it
mrschia
mrschia

Back to top Go down

Post by mrschia Fri May 23, 2008 8:13 pm

http://bzzz.heavenforum.org/chit-chat-f2/new-bl-entry-blog-party-t1001-150.htm

Subject: Re: New BL Entry -- BLOG PARTY!!! Joe C Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:36 pmJoe C Icon_quote_en

Ha! Mrschia ... we posted at the exact same time! Yea, that BzzAgent Josh was pulling someone's leg (he doesn't work for us!). Ok all, I have to drive to RI to visit my mom. And she doesn't have reliable internet access (read: I don't even think her computer works), so I won't be on this site again until tomorrow.

so he is just MIA
mrschia
mrschia

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Fri May 23, 2008 8:17 pm

I thought that too when I read that Mrs Chia. I decided not to post in the BeeLog though.
Honey
Honey

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by mrschia Fri May 23, 2008 8:22 pm

you might as well, it will show he is MIA, lol
mrschia
mrschia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 8:26 pm

Sorry about that. It was my fault since it is now in the Beelog. So JoeC has betrayed us too. Oh well...

Back to top Go down

Post by Connie Fri May 23, 2008 8:36 pm

Ender5803 wrote:Generally, I hate to say it but Shahola was a success. Most Agent are less active and this will encourage them to work (bzz) harder over the next couple of weeks to get a reward that most have never gotten and probably wouldn't have under the old system. Under the old system only the truly dedicated (log in log out check reward page hourly) got rewards. Then if you look at the percentages that have complained (would love her see some of the stats) it probably was a huge success.

Theres a small flaw in this thinking. Take myself.. Im not a super active bzz agent. I love the campaigns but only turn in 1-2 reports per campaign. That won't change.. I will still get my points and NOW I will even get rewards but guess who is going to really benefit? MYPOINTS. I WILL turn on the bonusmails again to build up my points, I will print and redeem their coupons etc. JUST to build my points up even higher for higher rewards. So not all agents will suddenly start working harder or reporting more just to get their rewards.. they've set it up to make some of less inclined to bzz and report more in my opinion.
Connie
Connie

Number of posts : 890

http://www.katieshugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mrschia Fri May 23, 2008 8:45 pm

guess he is busy...oh well, he knows we would love to hear from him
mrschia
mrschia

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Fri May 23, 2008 10:07 pm

I think it's good that the hive isn't coming out just yet. The issues are still going to be out there when they do come out, but hopefully some of the venom will be gone. We're all so angry and feeling betrayed right now that we (myself included) would only tear apart anyone who posted as well as what they do post. This way we're going to have some time to cool down, but we all know that the issues will still be there and we won't forget them.
I think it's possible Joe is away again. Possibly with the witness protection program Joe C 88315
As the only person on the rewards team who has ever publicly acknowledged that he was involved I think that says a lot for his character. There would have been other people in on the plan, but they obviously aren't too proud of it. I think that's where I'm placing the blame -- not with the one person who happens to speak on their behalf, but on the whole team.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eat_a_cookies Fri May 23, 2008 10:16 pm

Connie wrote:Theres a small flaw in this thinking. Take myself.. Im not a super active bzz agent. I love the campaigns but only turn in 1-2 reports per campaign. That won't change.. I will still get my points and NOW I will even get rewards but guess who is going to really benefit? MYPOINTS. I WILL turn on the bonusmails again to build up my points, I will print and redeem their coupons etc. JUST to build my points up even higher for higher rewards. So not all agents will suddenly start working harder or reporting more just to get their rewards.. they've set it up to make some of less inclined to bzz and report more in my opinion.

I actually think this will motivate me to Bzz more. Now that I am working towards rewards that I know I will get (I have gotten tons of GCs from MyPoints), and that I can vouch for, rather than just Bzzing away and hoping that maybe one day they'll put something worthwhile up on the site.
eat_a_cookies
eat_a_cookies
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next