Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaloha or Shitola?

+17
sati769leigh
jillalvarez2003
rikostan
Muggins
Maggie
aurora04
Ender5803
idatater46
JeepMom
cheyandwysmom
thebigscott
MrsCuffs
tara
brandiland73
chelle
Lori
Rebecca1340
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Have the new changes been Shaloha or Shitola from your point of view?

Shaloha or Shitola? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap32%Shaloha or Shitola? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 32% 
[ 18 ]
Shaloha or Shitola? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap68%Shaloha or Shitola? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 68% 
[ 39 ]

Total Votes : 57

Shaloha or Shitola? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shaloha or Shitola?

Post by jillalvarez2003 Sun May 25, 2008 7:39 pm

I'm happy with mypoints. Although I'm a newbie at both mypoints and bzzagent (and here.... Hi everyone!), so I never experienced any of the prior rewards you guys were lucky enough too get a chance at. Looks like I can get a $10 GC for approx. every 6 people I bzz. I already got free products (i.e. the remote and Ziplock Twist 'N Locks) so I'm okay with it.

I do understand where you guys are coming from though.... I'd possibly feel differently if I had been a bzzagent for years.
jillalvarez2003
jillalvarez2003
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 144
Honeycomb : Level 6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Sun May 25, 2008 10:08 pm

welcome jill!! glad your here!!
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sati769leigh Mon May 26, 2008 12:35 am

IF big if, IF mypoints pays out and we get the gift cards I am not altogether displeased. The old system was not working for everyone equally. it needed to be fixed. but is this the fix? or will it kill Bzz agent? the conversion was not cool but we were never promised anything with that. not seeing the rewards before choosing a golden freaking useless key was not right. but i think that was a mistake not deliberate. i beleive there is something more coming becuase they said that even agents with only 40 points could score a prize and oviously they cannot with Mypoints. so there is something mroe coming. i am holding out my opinion till the 9th! we shall see.
sati769leigh
sati769leigh
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 293
Honeycomb : sati769leigh@hotmail.com
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Mon May 26, 2008 9:41 am

Well, I know there are more changes coming on the 9th, but they won't be part of Shaloha. That is this part only, the goodbye to the old system and hello to the new.
Honey
Honey
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Mon May 26, 2008 12:16 pm

Once June 9th is past, I was under the impression we would have no more points...they would all be transferred to MyPoints, or done away with. There will be no more earning 'points'. We will start the new BzzPerks system whatever that entails.
Lucky
Lucky

Number of posts : 1488
Honeycomb : 6 infinity
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Mon May 26, 2008 7:58 pm

jillalvarez2003 wrote:I'm happy with mypoints. Although I'm a newbie at both mypoints and bzzagent (and here.... Hi everyone!), so I never experienced any of the prior rewards you guys were lucky enough too get a chance at. Looks like I can get a $10 GC for approx. every 6 people I bzz. I already got free products (i.e. the remote and Ziplock Twist 'N Locks) so I'm okay with it.

I do understand where you guys are coming from though.... I'd possibly feel differently if I had been a bzzagent for years.

Welcome, Jill! Who's the cutie with the hat?
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthechaos Mon May 26, 2008 9:15 pm

I really am upset with the conversion rate as well. I remember the one really nice toaster oven was like 2,000 points, right? And it was worth over 200 dollars. I figured my 1,300 bzzpoints would be worth around 100-150 dollars, preferably in gift cards, and boy was I mistaken. With the new system, a lot of my points are going down the gutter (definitely no 40 pointers) and my points are worth 60 dollars in gift cards. Yeah, $60 is more than I had before, but I've been with bzzagent since late 2005, only used my points once on a little thing of chocolate back in 05, and I was expecting JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE.... =/
bringthechaos
bringthechaos
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by arny Mon May 26, 2008 9:27 pm

bringthechaos wrote:I really am upset with the conversion rate as well. I remember the one really nice toaster oven was like 2,000 points, right? And it was worth over 200 dollars. I figured my 1,300 bzzpoints would be worth around 100-150 dollars, preferably in gift cards, and boy was I mistaken. With the new system, a lot of my points are going down the gutter (definitely no 40 pointers) and my points are worth 60 dollars in gift cards. Yeah, $60 is more than I had before, but I've been with bzzagent since late 2005, only used my points once on a little thing of chocolate back in 05, and I was expecting JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE.... =/
Same here..I figured I would get that same amount and will end up with 60 dollars..
arny
arny
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 951
Honeycomb : Level 6 and 33 honeycombs and 0 keys
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthechaos Tue May 27, 2008 11:29 pm

arny wrote:
bringthechaos wrote:I really am upset with the conversion rate as well. I remember the one really nice toaster oven was like 2,000 points, right? And it was worth over 200 dollars. I figured my 1,300 bzzpoints would be worth around 100-150 dollars, preferably in gift cards, and boy was I mistaken. With the new system, a lot of my points are going down the gutter (definitely no 40 pointers) and my points are worth 60 dollars in gift cards. Yeah, $60 is more than I had before, but I've been with bzzagent since late 2005, only used my points once on a little thing of chocolate back in 05, and I was expecting JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE.... =/
Same here..I figured I would get that same amount and will end up with 60 dollars..
Glad to hear someone agrees.
bringthechaos
bringthechaos
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jillalvarez2003 Wed May 28, 2008 12:15 pm

thebigscott wrote:Welcome, Jill! Who's the cutie with the hat?

That's my little boy, Alex (21m). Very Happy
jillalvarez2003
jillalvarez2003
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 144
Honeycomb : Level 6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2