Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since Rebecca has been so great to us!! Before you go to mypoints!

+7
Scar
Brea
Lori
Scarlett
Rebecca1340
thebigscott
chelle
11 posters

Go down

Since Rebecca has been so great to us!!   Before you go to mypoints! Empty Since Rebecca has been so great to us!! Before you go to mypoints!

Post by chelle Thu May 22, 2008 1:54 am

Lets sign up under her.
She lets us play in her sandbox, she puts in hours and hours a day here and she will be pissed when she finds out I am doing this! Smile

Plus dave wont get the referal bonus!!

Y'all dont tell her, I will get her link and lets all sign up under her! Smile
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Since Rebecca has been so great to us!!   Before you go to mypoints! Empty Re: Since Rebecca has been so great to us!! Before you go to mypoints!

Post by thebigscott Thu May 22, 2008 1:59 am

I'm in. Get the link and I'll sign up under her.
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Since Rebecca has been so great to us!!   Before you go to mypoints! Empty Re: Since Rebecca has been so great to us!! Before you go to mypoints!

Post by chelle Thu May 22, 2008 2:17 am

okay, I will get it from her. It wont take but a second. And noone has to sign up tonight to get their points. matter of fact, we cant even see our points just yet. So if everyone will hold off till tommorow we will be able to sign up under her! Smile
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Thu May 22, 2008 2:29 am

chelle wrote:the bad thing is we got a pay cut, by damn near 50%--- they made money. They are now an affiliate.

Overview
Team up with MyPoints.com, Inc. and add value to your web site by offering a suite of quality, name-brand products to your visitors. We are the Leading Rewards Program on the internet with over 10 years experience and over 5 million active members.

Apply to the program and, once enrolled, gain immediate access to all the banners and links to get started right away. Simply post MyPoints affiliate links on your web site(s) and earn $2.00 commission for every one of your visitors who clicks through one of your links to MyPoints.com and joins.

The Commission Junction affiliate interface generates your unique affiliate code for you. All you have to do is copy and paste the code onto your website -- it's that easy! As soon as new members click through to MyPoints, register, and activate their email address by clicking on our autoresponder you get PAID!

And yes, our affiliate program is completely free to join with NO hiddens fees!

I have an extra large thing of vasoline if anyone wants any. But hurry, cause as bad as this is getting it wont be here long.
Got it from a product test from a company that wanted me to use it, keep my mouth shut about it, do ONE survey and paid me 10.00.

gee....

Which means that every one of us who signs up through BzzAgent puts $2 in Dave Balter's pocket.

There's no way in hell I'm giving that money to him. He's got enough of my money tonight! Since Rebecca has been so great to us!!   Before you go to mypoints! 461158
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Thu May 22, 2008 2:35 am

If it takes $2 out of Dave's pocket I will donate the money to charity (you can do that there, right?). At this point I don't even care which charity as long as it isn't the "Dave needs a new car foundation." That's if I am ever able to log in though. It's not looking promising at this point.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Thu May 22, 2008 2:38 am

You will get in and we can have a great 'charity race!'

WHOO-HOO!! and THIS time we will KNOW that noone is taking it off their taxes as a buisiness contribution!!

We can have a contest to see who gets it! Smile

And Bzz agent can kiss my smiley!

Since Rebecca has been so great to us!!   Before you go to mypoints! Wlknsm13
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Thu May 22, 2008 2:48 am

I already have a mypoints acct so I can't sign up under rebecca Sad
this is so gonna suck donkey's ass really.

I am still shocked they did this..
Scarlett
Scarlett
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Thu May 22, 2008 6:24 am

Darlene, I do too. Sorry guys. I am really disappointed in this. Sad
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Brea Thu May 22, 2008 7:49 am

Sorry, I already had one too Sad
Brea
Brea
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Thu May 22, 2008 7:56 am

Damn!
Me too.
Sorry Rebecca
Scar
Scar

Number of posts : 1135
Honeycomb : Honey-Freaking-Bee-Finally!
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by cheyandwysmom Thu May 22, 2008 8:52 am

By the way, I Since Rebecca has been so great to us!!   Before you go to mypoints! 291891 Rebecca. Great beelog reply!
cheyandwysmom
cheyandwysmom
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Thu May 22, 2008 8:54 am

Thanks Michelle, you too! Glad you got in there first.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Thu May 22, 2008 10:16 am

I already had one too.
Missy
Missy

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Post by 59pearly Thu May 22, 2008 11:23 am

Dang it, I wish I had known. I am really sorry Rebecca. Frankly, I had been a member of Mypoints before and found it annoying so I quit. If I am correct, they sent a lot of spam (which I deem any company you don't want to hear from) and when I quit, some of them keep emailing me. Thankfully, it was the Yahoo account so I just transferred all my legit emails over to my regular email and let Yahoo catch all the spam. If I am going to be bothered with this process again, I will quit again.

Regrettfully, I didn't remember that until after I'd signed on last night. We will see...
59pearly
59pearly

Number of posts : 848
Honeycomb : Level 6 Sweet Bee - Need 13 honeycombs for next key. Sigh.
Registration date : 2008-05-05

http://acommonstreetpeddler.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Thu May 22, 2008 11:25 am

No worries -- I was going to donate any referal $ to charity, but I can't log in to MyPoints anyway so it wouldn't work.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonbutch2 Thu May 22, 2008 12:15 pm

dang, sorry, i already had an account. but i support us NOT signing up using BzzAgent's link
dragonbutch2
dragonbutch2
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 75
Honeycomb : Level 6 - Sweet Bee!
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down