Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Points ratio

+21
Scar
Scarlett
59pearly
olivefrm
dragonbutch2
tara
bizzeedee
Famof44God
Lori
cheyandwysmom
kath
slugbug
idatater46
Jezzelle
Kate2456
brandiland73
Rebecca1340
chelle
Honey
signingbaby
thebigscott
25 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Points ratio - Page 4 Empty Re: Points ratio

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 10:38 pm

Some people have said that Mypoints charges for shipping while others say no. I went to the FAQ on My points and this is what they say:

Do I have to pay for the shipping and handling of my reward when I redeem my Points?

Not unless specifically noted on the partner catalog page. This is the page you land on when you select the partner you would like to redeem your Points with. It lists the assorted rewards, their respective Point costs, and terms of the redemption offer. In most cases, you will simply redeem your Points on the reward of your choice and leave the delivery to us!

It seems pretty simple that it depends on the companies such as Walmart or Target's gift cards. I would HATE to have to pay for shipping on a GC!!!!! But then, who knows what Mypoints will do with us Canadians. hee hee hee.

Back to top Go down

Points ratio - Page 4 Empty Re: Points ratio

Post by spiritia Thu May 22, 2008 11:00 pm

I've been trying to figure out the Canadian part of all this. I guess they mostly use a giftcertificate for a site called Giftcertificates.ca

So I travelled there and there are lots of Canadian stores listed... but they do charge 3.50 for shipping.

Canadians get ripped off everywhere!

And I did see (in my short look) the term shipping on us... somewhere on the mypoints site.
spiritia
spiritia
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://medhatmommies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4